Archana's change in dressing n attitude

vidyaramana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is shown as if Archana is against Manav who is now materialistic and is after money.

If she is so down to earth why cant she be d same old Archana?? Why that acward hair style n dressing?? Did she also change with money inflows?? 

PLS CVS check on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sorry but im finding ppl pointing out too much of mistakes after the leap !! i dont think it is wrong if archana has a new hair style or new sarees etc ! if u remb the very first leap archana's hair style got changed ! n thn when she got married second time to manav she had a diff hair style so u cant say its just bcoz they have money now so archana has a new hair style !!! πŸ˜Š
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
according to time archana hair style used to change and whats wrong if she had a new hair style she is not saying manav to stop working he is just saying him to give some time to family whats wrong she is doing
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh it was only looks that she wasnt bashed about now even their is wrong in that..

Archana is looking nice in the new hairstyle, their is nothing wrong in her hair style or her looks..
She doesnt wear heavy jewels and all...
Now wats wrong if she has a new hairstyle

And if she was behind money then yesterday she wouldnt walk bare foot to temple..
poojashree thumbnail
well Archan's is changing  only in dressing , not in attitude. woh abhi bhi waisi ki waisi hi hain πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Oh it was only looks that she wasnt bashed about now even their is wrong in that..

Archana is looking nice in the new hairstyle, their is nothing wrong in her hair style or her looks..

And if she was behind money then yesterday she wouldnt walk bare foot to temple..

Divya no one has bashed Archana here...its just addressed to CV's...please make it very clear when you post as the posts can go awry and can instigate discussions to all other level😳
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

i agree wid u ... but in some of the close-up shots her make up seems to be very heavy i think light make up suits her more...
devilman thumbnail
i dont think so...d track is bad...but d look archana n manav r given is gud...n she is looking simple in it...n i agree that she is not wearing heavy jewellery...but just simple saree... She is looking fabulous... πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳
jas2186 thumbnail

I don't think changing Archana's hair style and/or wardrobe makes her materialistic. It's just a natural part of life. When you have more money, you want to buy nicer clothes and take care of yourself. If you remember, yesterday Archana was the one who told Manav, that she will walk to the mandir to thank Bappa for all that he has given them. She refused to go in the car with Manav.

ashmeena thumbnail
in my point of view she is the same old archana, thats why she worried about manav money being spent on the wrong things (ex. manav mother used to for a membership fee). also she care for the family and manav. as for not supporting manav she is still a married women and she want to best for him but also feels content with the status and money she has now and doesnt feel the need to be greedy for more.  lastly her looks, time changed and to portray that she has a different hair style, and now that she has some money she wears "expensive sari" its just to show that there living lifestyle change for the better. in my opinion archana is the same even after the leap.