Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool

Nitin Kumar appreciation thread - Page 2

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha Uthup's musical night with Sa Re Ga Ma Little Champs 

Well known pop singer Usha Uthup will be the special guest this week in the absence of Mahaguru Alka Yagnik at Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs.

An Indya source claims, "This week, pop legend Usha Uthup will be taking the place of Alka Yagnik. Ushaji was so enthralled by Nitin Kumar that she decided to give him a special prize. Nitin, who has carved a niche in the show as a devotional singer, proved that he is a versatile singer and can perform any song with lan post his stupendous performance on the song Chaiya Chaiya from the movie Dil Se. Usha Uthup was so happy after Nitin's performance that she presented him with a tambourine, her most prized musical instrument which she has been playing since childhood. Ushaji being her spontaneous vivacious self asked the band to keep playing while she taught Nitin how to play the tambourine and sang along with Nitin. He struggled at first but soon picked it up and showed signs of mastering the instrument. Apart from Nitin Kumar, Ushaji was in tears when she heard Himachal's Sanjana Bhola rendition of Koi yehan yehan nache nache."

Usha Uthup says, "It is a great pleasure to be a part of this show. I am so happy to see so much young talent present in our country and this tambourine (khanjani) is very close to my heart. I have been using it since the past 42 years. I generally would never have parted with my tambourine but Nitin sang so well that I just had to give it to him and I know he will treasure it as much as I have!"

Further about Sanjana's voice, she states, "I had to struggle a lot in the industry in those days because of my tonal quality. Musicians preferred singers with soft melodious voices. But there weren't any compositions for singers with my kind of voice. Sanjana today reminded me of my younger days as her voice quality is quite similar to mine. I want to congratulate Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs for promoting such kids and giving them this coveted platform to showcase their talent."

To know more about the episode, do stay tuned to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs, every Friday and Saturday at 10pm and don't forget to vote your favourite contestants!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So hillarious for UU to say NO to Kailash Kher for the same Khanjari and than she turns around and gives it to Nitin.  I was laughing so hard.  40+ yrs possession she let it go finally to Nitin.

Congrats Nitin.👏
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

So hillarious for UU to say NO to Kailash Kher for the same Khanjari and than she turns around and gives it to Nitin.  I was laughing so hard.  40+ yrs possession she let it go finally to Nitin.

Congrats Nitin.👏

And the look on Kailash's face was priceless...hahahaha!! I also found it rather hilarious when Usha ji said "Mein ye Khanjari baas kisiko bhi nahi de deti" and the camera was focused on Kailash's face 😆
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nitin was brilliant today and sang beautifully.

Sorry Zee and Varsha di, I was away on vacation last week thus couldn't post anything.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Nitin was brilliant today and sang beautifully.

Sorry Zee and Varsha di, I was away on vacation last week thus couldn't post anything.

Yeah I was wondering abt why I did not see u when I made special topic for Nitin.  Anyways welcome back Veer JT ji 😃
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is indeed true that he has a velvet voice, Nitin is such a deserving candidate in this season, superb voice quality, right now he has the quality of that of playback singing, a superb singer
boysinger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
L'il Champs 2011-08-05 Nitin - Chaiya Chaiya (Dil Se, 1998) (3:33)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8H2CQY9Y
L'il Champs 2011-08-06 Nitin - Na Ja Kahin Ab Na Ja (Mere Hamdam Mere Dost, 1968) (3:02)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BEO3ZL06

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sat episode has terrific performances especially Javed Ali's performance, it was mindblowing
boysinger thumbnail
L'il Champs_2011-08-12_Nitin - Bharat Humko Jaan Se Pyara Hai (Roja, 1992)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42U2C57Q
L'il Champs_2011-08-13_Nitin - Mera Rang De Basanti (23rd March, 1931)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1ZZKIYA

bsattaur thumbnail

Please please please vote for Nitin.  We can't afford to loose him.  He is the most talented on the show right now.  He does have a velvet voice.