Karan travelling on Bday--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Karan's travelling on his birthday

Television actor Karan V Grover, aka Karan of Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is celebrating his birthday by working and travelling.

The actor loves travelling to different places on his birthday. The actor who is shooting for the show, is gearing up to travel out of India with few friends. He will be traipsing around in Europe for a week.

We spoke to birthday boy Karan V Grover about his birthday plans and more. "I am shooting for the show and soon, I will heading to an exotic place out of India as I love to travel different places on my birthday. This would be my fourth year of travelling to new locales as for the first year, I had gone to Sri Lanka, Ladakh, Mauritius and this time it's Europe. I have told my production house to give me a week's holiday, so that I can travel in leisure."

Furthermore, he talks about his birthday gifts. "My mom has given me a cool shirt. I have told everyone to gift me clothes as I don't like to shop. Through birthday gifts my quote of clothes is fulfilled. I have told my friends to give cargo pants, T-shirts etc. Apart from clothes, I have also told them to give me shoes on my birthday."

What is his birthday wish? "I am happy the way my life is progressing with good health and work. Not just mine, I want my friends and family to be in good health and enjoy life. Mostly of all I wish that on every birthday I get to see different places in India and abroad."

Here wishing Karan V Grover a warm happy birthday.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's why Sbs did not show us his birthday segment... But its ok. Karan is happy, we r also happy... Love u karan so much. Enjoy ur trip...
prats24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: r.s.s.

That's why Sbs did not show us his birthday segment... But its ok. Karan is happy, we r also happy... Love u karan so much. Enjoy ur trip...

Love your comment rss! Mixed feeling of happiness and disappointment! 😃
Edited by prats24 - 12 years ago
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prats24

Love your comment rss! Mixed feeling of happiness and disappointment! 😃

Yes obviously, Prats24, i m upset & happy also. But i think he is very personal person. He never saw his family, his personal life on Tv. Now on every Tv actor shows his family on every channel. But Karan v grover is very sucessful actor, he never talks about his personal life on tv. Thats why i like him lot. I hope he will post some memorable photos frm Europe trip on his facebook...😕
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Enjoy ur trip Karan
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He should enjoy his 1 week holiday after working so hard 👏
BeingTejal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u rss he is very personal person and i also like him a lot for that.Other actors talk about their prersonal life on tv just to get publicity but our Karan never do that still he is a successful and a popular star in industry.
love him a lot.I really want to see some his photos of Europe trip.
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
enjoy your birthday Karan
I really want to see some his photos of Europe trip.

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awhh thnks for sharing.have a nice time karan
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hope he enjoys his trip!!!!!