with whom do u watch navya serial??!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I used to watch it with my husband and he used to continuously talk during the episode...but now he leaves be alone so that i am not disturbed 😆
Edited by smitasmita - 12 years ago
i wtch it alone... as i like to wtch my show without any disturbance 
i watch it alone but the repeat i usually watch with my mum
depends...
sumtyms alone...sumtyms wid small bro...sumtyms wid mom...nd sumtyms ol2gethr 😆
i toh watch it alone only...mri mum toh bht disturb karte hai dekhe tymm...actly m nt alne .. i live in a hostel so i watch it with ma frnds n we all get sooo happy when any anya scene cums .  . we all dance and hug ach other to express our happiness  

Hmm...usually I watch it alone but at times with lil bro...(thats coz he simply adores Navya and while he's awake he's gonna watch with me)!!
Star + is all mine at that time since mum n dad prefer SNS!!
i watch it wid my sister bcoz noone else in our family likes the show

i watch it all alone in my pc... if my sis s near me, we watch together... 
Originally posted by smitasmita

I used to watch it with my husband and he used to continuously talk during the episode...but now he leaves be alone so that i am not disturbed 😆
Hey me too. Even i use to watch it with my husband, but he can't stop talking and he has his own questions and interpretation for every scene, as I am weatching and I dont like to be disturbed. He finally understood and left me alone with my ANYA..😆
As if nowdays i watch it online, as I cant wait for a week to watch it on TV😃..he thinks I am crazy.. he is so true😉
alone ðŸ˜ƒ
My aunt finks dt navya is a load of rubbish ðŸ˜•
BUT...
...I LOVE IT ðŸ˜ƒ