PIYA and ARNAB gone insane!!!!!!EDITED...

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Well do i need to say how today's epi was????🤢
But d biggest villian of today's epi was undoubtedly arnab😡😡😡 OK so he saw piya-jay talking nicely and wid a smile and thought that they r a couple?????🤢🤢
This was actually very lame on his part...
Can't a girl and a guy talk like normal frnds?????
And d lamest part that he thought of piya's marriage wid jay also...🤢
Actually i kinda find pkyek useless nowadays...

And wat's up wid piya???? first she kissed a random guy just for winning a bet and now she has agreed to go on a date wid four goons just to show herself superior??? I understand being modern but being dumb and senseless is something else🤪

And we all knw wat is gonna happen tmrw don't we??? Piya's izzat in khatra b'coz of goons and jay on rescue piya mission and will develop a soft corner for himself in her heart...

P.S. Recycle dialogue mission is still on...
First piya said, "this is for u abhay"
Den abhay said "this is for u piya..."
And today jay said "this is for u piya"
🥱

As i can see many people are bashing piya here and calling her by some weird names i would suggest plzzz don't bash her...criticism is allowed but not bashing...😊
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
now am hating piya after yesterday's n 2day's epi..I HATE HER...shes so sick n dump...T is much much much much much much betterrr then her!!!!now i don't want abhiya 2gether coz she don't deserve abhay...want a new girl 4 abhay who will love him truly!..n want abhay to KICK out piya from his life!usse lath marke nikal dena cahiye! she deservs laths n kichers!😡
Edited by hreeyaa - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u know what that stupid bitch can have jai. jay, and piya fans can celebrate. the show is going down on drains.
Befikre thumbnail
If u found arnab piya lame then plzzz comment and if u found dem as rockstarz den plzzz don't bash me
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup the epi was😡and the precap🤢🤢
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
😆 Recycle dialogues...Anyways, Even I disapprove of Pia's attitude and behavior.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
Eydis thumbnail
yadash pia ki gai brain arnab ka khrab ho gaya hai
--Signorina-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

If u found arnab piya lame then plzzz comment and if u found dem as rockstarz den plzzz don't bash me

no no they were🤢i am agree with you
unmita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with chakku completely.. in fact after 2day's episode i hv started disliking Piya thoroughly.. does a person change so drastically after loosing memory?? this serial has become useless.. I had thought that after Abhay comes back, we will get to see some interesting episodes.. but what we r getting to see is DUMB STUPID baseless story.. I found interest in yesterday's interactions between the 3 Raichands.. rest of the story has become totally flat with no new ideas & the same old story repeating, the only difference is that now jay is on a rescue mission which is totally unacceptable to me, so i have decided to give the serial a miss for a few days & will start watching only when i receive some definite feedback about Abhay-Piya interactions in reality..
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: hreeyaa

now am hating piya after yesterday's n 2day's epi..I HATE HER...shes so sick n dump...T is much much much much much much betterrr then her!!!!now i don't want abhiya 2gether coz she don't deserve abhay...want a new girl 4 abhay who will love him truly!..n want abhay to KICK out piya from his life!usse lath marke nikal dena cahiye! she deservs laths n kichers!😡

i guess maya correctly pointed out that piya has changed a lot so i guess i m no more interested in piya dobriyal and abhay's love story...i want piya jaiswal and abhay's love story