Users

Frequent Posters

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh i forgot to mention! Can I be on the PM LIST???πŸ˜ƒ
ninand thumbnail
s-swee🀣sweetheart!.. I'll--🀣..**god!eyes-tearing-tummy-aching**.. .. I'll post sensible comments(if at all possible for this utterly zany update) if my innards survive my manic laugh attack..🀣.. no thanks to you hun🀣
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice start yaar !!! loved it !!! 
its so different !!
do pm me tooo ...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur FF
Pls add me to ur PM list
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

Mrs Phurana ye bhi koi poochnay ki baat hai ... plzz add me in πŸ˜ƒ

U have added me already &  4 that Thnx a lot but then there's no question that a humble πŸ˜† earthling like me will refuse to be added. 🀣 

Serene comments will be coming after a breakπŸ˜†

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sammy I'm so happy u have started to write this one :)
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my MRS PHURANA IS back and back with a BANG... WOW!!!

sammy, me sooo happpyy...

thank you thank you thank you for doing this FF... but im greedy so me want courtesan as well.. oh u better... and what, u came with TWO freaking awesome updates... haye...

Zaara KHUSH HUA* mogambo ki isshtyle*

and wow, im the first in yr PM list??? awww thanks for the honour... me is the MOST evil GANGSTER... 😈 πŸ˜†

now coming to the prologue...

AWW can i say I LOVE GEET there??!!! what a woman... clever idea!!!! haha sam u are brainy... love the way she shut the call by saying "Hello you have reached Geet Handa's voice mail, please leave your name and number, and I will try to contact you as soon as possible. If you do not get a response or call after two days then please assume that I am dead. Good day!" this is freaking hilarious... the landlord must be mad if he believed Geet... 🀣 So was the last part our GANGSTER maan's entry?? its kind of drama ki style...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PART ONE...

nice description of the morning and the setting geet was in... wow i can really magine the setting... well of course thats you... i love your writing style because the words bring out the image.. so geet is working at the store... hmm... and OMG she sang TTBP!!!!!!!!!! u chose that song out of all songs???? GAL U ARE CRAZY... haye me imagining gurti TTBP...😳😳 *slap* okay back to yr update, haha she is cute, forgot the lyrics...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As the shadowed figure came into close proximity, his face was revealed to her dazed senses. Clad in jeans, supported by a belt, he wore a black buttoned shirt, opened several buttons from the collar. However, it wasn't his clothes nor his face that caused her to recognize him. It was his long black coat which according to rumours, concealed many dangerous weapons that could kill a person within a blink of the eye. 'Maan' she whispered as she gazed at her idol, her inspiration, her reason why she had been looking for him for all these years.

Wow i just so love your description... geet's idol is maan??😲😲 a gangster an inspiration?? so which means there is a past... hmmm... long black coat sounds scary though.. but loved it... like super cool... haye... maan makes me weak even in stories... what do i do??😭😭 i loved everything from this part, esp the last one where maan makes entry...

Wrapping his other arm around her waist, he practically picked her up and settled her onto the train. Her heart was thudding on her chest, as she glanced nervously at his angered expression

haye... again the electric feeling... when maan put his arm around her waist... *goes to dreamland*

part 2:
Before she could whisper her prayers, and tell the gangster that she found him hot (her last words).
NO fault in geet... everyone cant resist him...

Closing her eyes; Geet felt the gush of air breeze through her as she jumped to her death.
geet JUMPED😲😲

part 2 was fantastic... loving maan as the gangster... he is sure a scary man... every description of maan and geet and the little nuances are written beautifully... oh gos, geet is sooo URGH... true sam all yr heroines are AJEEB... and geet in this one is UFF CRAZY WOMAN... i mean see what all she thinks... and maan...😳😳 oh my maan... im loving the gangster MAAN definitely... haye...😳😳

STAR OF THE UPDATE:

The woman herself, SAMIRA*not SAME-EERAπŸ˜†πŸ€’* aka SAMMY aka MRS MAAN SINGH PHURANA...

*ZaaRa feels HONOURED to be the FIRST on the PM list*

😳😳😳😳😳

ONce again, thank you for updating... love u sammy... thanks for the honour... now u knw why  took quite long... because my comment is long i hope... ALL the parts were beautifully written and perfectly descriped.. well i didnt get disappointed, this is you.. this is yr trademark... just LOVE it...

hope u update courtesan too... this looks light-hearted... so me want drama to balance... PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS update more... me cant wait as usual... this one is for you...

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Star

well done sam... really brillianly written.. πŸ‘πŸ‘Clap oh damn, u making me use dictionary to find a better word to describe you...Ouch but i love everything... see, i promised to give u LAMBA comment and i did it(zaara hopes so)...πŸ˜‰

LASTLY:

Hello humanity and fellow earthlings! After difficultly trying to find out which concept was much more liked by my readers, I finally decided to write this one first. I vow never to ask again, for I was mind stuffed with all the confusing votes! 🀣 I strictly said 'SINGLE' voting only permitted, but damn I guess I have all the confident and rebellious readers who clearly ignored my request and made demands on me instead! πŸ˜† After all the threats and PM's I finally wrote the chapter. NOW I demand nice long comments or else I wont be succumbing to your pleas again! 🀣Oh yeah tell me if you want to be in the PM list because I strictly want to send updated messages to members who are actually interested in reading my story 😊. Happy reading!

@red-- HUMANITY AND FELLOW EARTHLINGS!!!!!!!!!!! gosh, WOMAN U ARE SO PHUNNY...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 love how u addressed us...🀣🀣🀣🀣 and then we become yr gangsters... remember im the MOST BADNAAMI gangshhter on the list...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@brown--haha, yeshh u had so much of problem finding that out... because we were so demanding...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@mint green-- 🀣🀣🀣 haha, u better don make that silly mishhtake again...🀣🀣🀣 god, i still remember that thread where we just thro our demands without listening... oh we are greedy readers of yours...🀣🀣🀣

@pink-- ITS SO SAD no one listens to u...🀣🀣🀣🀣*forget to write abt this*

@black--haha, we are your readers.. LOYAL followers.. so we make demands, u MUST follow...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we are greedy because of u.. u are too good thats why...

@orange--😲😲 we threatened you?? NO WAY darling... we were just too excited and missed u dearly...

@purple-- im already giving my LAMBA comment as promised, what more u want woman?? u MUST update for me atleast...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@dark green-- OYE who wont be interested in your stories?? they need to be shot alive... they must be MAD not to like reading yr FFs...

@beige--- i was really grinning like an idiot..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thank you dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—

one more last thing before i post this comment...

StarWELCOME BACK SAMMY AKA MRS MAAN SINGH PHURANAStar

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ps: OH damn, me just realised mine looked like an update from u... sorry dear for the LAMBA comment which is XXXL in size... cant help it i guess..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

s-swee🀣sweetheart!.. I'll--🀣..**god!eyes-tearing-tummy-aching**.. .. I'll post sensible comments(if at all possible for this utterly zany update) if my innards survive my manic laugh attack..🀣.. no thanks to you hun🀣

Ninand! Give me the reason for such laughter. I want to join the manic laugh attack with you! 🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow nice start yaar !!! loved it !!! 

its so different !!
do pm me tooo ...

Thank you lovely 😊

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee89-Maneetfan

I LOVE YOU!!!! πŸ˜ƒ... For posting two chapters and a prologue!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Mrs Phurana...I WANT MORE!!!!   

Maan Singh Khurana  as a gangster...  

...*falls to her hands and knees*please please post more A.S.A.P!   

*runs to re-read chapters again*

LMFAO! Woman your emoticons always kills me with laughter! 🀣 Mwah!