Request for Shaleen Bhanot

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...I was thinking since we have Mrs. Daljit Bhanot playing Anjali, why can't the creative team bring in Mr. Bhanot a.k.a Shaleen to play her husband. I'm a huge fan of theirs from Kulvaddhu days, it would be nice to see them on screen again. What do you guys think?

As for people that don't know much about Shaleen, he is a versatile actor and amazing dancer. He won Nach Baliye 4 with Daljit...he's done awesome negative roles of Agni in Kulvaddhu and Madan in Sangam... he played Mr. Suri (Rab Na Bana Di Jodi) guy in Do Hanson Ka Jodaa as the lead. He has been in Saat Phere, Grihasti, Kaajal, Naagin, DMG (cameo), etc. He is from Jabulpur and is really good friends with Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina. Overall, he is such a funny guy and prankster type.

Here is Shaleen and Daljit from Kulvaddhu:
Shaleen and Daljit's Wedding Reception:
Shaleen and Daljit Shadow Dance on Nach Baliye 4:

Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
could be a good idea since anjali's hubby is mia for now.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Shaljit! They're so cute :$
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww... I'd love tht...the two were always my fav
this sounds like an idea but how important is that husband going to be and if he comes would he be the same guy whose life will influence Anjali and Arnavs?i love Shaleen as an actor and would love to see him but if its a small role then it wont be worth it no?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww dat'l be sooo cute and ek dum perfect 😍
hope CVs listen to our wish...
sunaina02 thumbnail
First the creatives should concentrate more on Arnav.
After that we can think of other characters.
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

this sounds like an idea but how important is that husband going to be and if he comes would he be the same guy whose life will influence Anjali and Arnavs?i love Shaleen as an actor and would love to see him but if its a small role then it wont be worth it no?

True I would love to see Shaleen as a lead cuz he deserves a lead role...but if does the role it won't be that big of a deal. He will be a side character, but it would be interesting to see Anjali's hubby and he protrays negative shades and Shaleen would be great at it. For instance, if Shaleen gets a lead role elsewhere, his role in this show will not matter as much so even if he leaves its not a big deal cuz Barun is the lead not him. I think it would be a great side love story like for instance (I'm not comparing geet to this show lol thought I'd make it clear first) like in Geet they had the side story of Arjun-Annie. Anyways, its just an idea...great for starplus ppl cuz the viewers on this channel are familiar with the jodi.
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

First the creatives should concentrate more on Arnav.

After that we can think of other characters.

Obviously they need to cuz he is the lead. People need to have patience on this forum, they are not gonna focus that much on him without getting the other characters some time for introduction. Plus, he is shown to be a business man that is usually not at home, i think the reason they are showing so much of his family has to do with the raaz.. I actually like this show cuz right from the 1st episode the leads meet, unlike other shows where they take months for them to meet.I can't wait till she gets into his office, then the real fun will begin and his personality will be more visible because Khushi is gonna drive him nuts.😆
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my vote is in!
They'd both be so cute on screen since they're real life pati patni too.