Group FF. Love Is Always Around Us. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Dutta has deep smoking black eyes , eyes that can hypnotize , eyes that once catching hold of u , u can never avert your own…….U r mesmerized….Your brain starts pounding , your heart beats like it'll leave the recluse of your soft dove colored bosom n come out of it……

It was English literature class going on….None of the girls could do justice 2 the class as far as the lesson was concerned , because all their attention was preoccupied by their new charmante teacher …..his intense mysterious yet strongly honest n royal eyes , his lion like gait , yet casual kingly way of movement of every limb as if he's floating in wind……………

Who was that stranger? He looked amazingly handsome. The way he looked at Riia made her knees and heart go weak.

Hehe Awsome Beth. I Can Someone Loves Dutta Very Much. (:
His hypnotic voice got the girls gasping under their breath , but there was one girl , just one girl in the class in whom Dutta met his match , Beth , who secretly cherished a burning desire for this dashing werewolf , was biting her soft pink lips in an attempt 2 keep her emotions at bay, but not that it was working...not when Dutta is this close...
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

After the confrontation with Amit, i wanted to talk with  my friends and was earching them!I thought:"  How can that fool order me only to dance with him???  What does he want?He hates me and then he has the guts to say, that i should only dance with him??? App Kya Karoon? 😳  Me, dont thik of him, just concentrate on your studys and dance!"  But i couldnt forget  that he pushed me towards him and tried to kiss me. A  tiny bit of me wanted that kiss , but ...  why?  I was so confused about my feelings towards him! I knew that he was a badboy, but why i had this weird feelings? Why my heart skipped fast when he is near me ?

Nici, i hope you dont mind that i wrote alittle bit ofmy part.😳

And you like badboys Mel, hai na??? 😉
Originally posted by Artemis678

@ Mel Of You Can Write Here. Anytime.

@ Darine You Have To Slap Neel Cause Jay and Friends Are Ploting Something To Hurt Us. Rudra, Jay, Dutta, Amit, And Shiv Arent Humans. They Are Vampires, Werewolves and Wizards.

Wowww Nici... My Shiv is not human, I like it
Originally posted by Darine1980

And you like badboys Mel, hai na??? 😉

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Even my Rudra is not human which I found absolutely interesting.

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Still in thoughts  i was searching for  Nici, Darine, Ria and Beth!

Where as  Amit still thought about Mel.  He was so frustrated that he had to act as if he would hate her, but he couldnt control himslef as he watched her dancing with that guy to a romantic song! Thank God nobody saw his REAL face! He has to be cautious , when he is near Mel and her friends!
Why could Shiv tell Dar that he loved her, but he was forbidden to confess his love for Mel?  

Dar would like to know how Shiv has fallen for her???? Nici, please !
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Even my Rudra is not human which I found absolutely interesting.

Rudra wants to marry you... Looks like he's forgotten his non human state !!! Totally blnded by his love to you !