shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update.
love it.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi thanks 4 da awesum emotional update! Geet jealous n confeses! Maan upset! Geet tries to kill herself! Maan n Darji talk n Maan goes to hospital! He tells Geet he loves her n she responds! Precap is sad! Update soon n do pm
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh Geet i just love her
and Maan buddy toughen up
dare you let her marry Dev !
go get her :D
i loveeed it !
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Maan looked at her…his eyes red and his face expression told her that he was angry…

Maan: Armaan can you leave us alone for a moment pls…

Armaan left…

Maan voice was shaking in anger…: what the hell were you thinking Geet…? Have you gone crazy…? How could you even think of leaving me? Do you know what i went through? How would i be able to live without you Geet? How would i?

Geet whispered: Maan!

Maan sat next to her and took her hand in his…

Maan: Geet i was angry but how could you think that i will break our friendship…why did you think that Sameera is more important than you to me…and how could you even think that i would leave you?

Geet looked at him with tears in her eyes…

Maan cupped her face: listen to me carefully ms. Handa…there is no one who can take your place in my life...i belong to you and you belong to me…samaje tum…so yor dare not to take such a stupid decision again…because this life of yours is mine…and only mine

Geet couldn't stop the tears falling…she felt like she was dreaming…her Maan sitting here and telling her that she is his and only his…she couldn't even put in words how she felt now…

He kisser her tears away…

Geet: i love you Maan…

Maan smiled: love you too...pagli…

Armaan stood at the door and smiled…he was happy to see his sister happy…Maan is the only one who could keep her happy…but how is his family going to react…?

Armaan entered the room…

Maan stood up…

Armaan: i didn't want to disturb the lovebirds but the doctor said that Geet can leave tomorrow…i have appointed doctors and nurses who will look after you at home …so you don't have to stay here…

Geet didn't pay attention to what Armaan said…she was in her dreamland…Maan filling her maang with sindoor..

Armaan: one more thing…Maan Geet i have a reawuest…pls keep your realtionship a secret for sometime…

Now that brought Geets attention back…

Geet: what? Why? No way…i want to marry as soon as possible…

Maan chuckled…

Armaan was shocked: princess listen to me once…you both are still studying…and if we tell now that will cause problems and ruin your studys… you both how dadi is…you both are young Geet…and i know that you don't want that Maans studies and career are spoiled…

Geet shook her head…of course not…there was nothing more important to her than her Maan…

Geet: teek hain…

Maan: i am ok with whatever Geet decides…but should we really hide it from our family…

Geet smiled at him admiringly…

Armaan: Maan you know how darji and dadi are…they will create problems…and nobody wants to go against there wishes…

Armaan looked at his sister and just shook his head…

After some time Maan left…he didn't want to but he had to…

Armaan: Geet i don't want to even think about how our family is going to react about this?

Geet: veerji pls just don't talk about this now…i am really happy…

Maan left for home…

Everyone has already heard about the news…

Maan's mother was hell worried for her…: kya hua beta…Maan explained everything…but leaving out the true reason why Geet did this…

Dadi: She is very emotional and impulsive…Maan you should take care of her…nobody knows her better than you…

Maan.I know dadi this will never happen again…

Darji looked at Maan..he knew that there is more…

Days passed and Geet recovered fully…and the love between Maan and Geet blossomed… the only persons who knew about their realtionship were Armaan and Maans darji…Maan never hid anything from his darji so he told him everything…Geet was on cloud nine…she didn't argue with her dadi…always smiling and laughing…

3 months later…

Geet's father: Geet i want you to go to the ariport…you have to pickup my friend's son Dev Kapoor…you know him…you both were friends but then my friend moved to US with his family…but now dev is coming back for a project…

Geet was not intrested: but why should i go…send the driver or veerji…

Dad: nahi Geet…you should go…he would feel comfortabler if a friend picks him up

Geet: dad i don't even remember him…

Dad: pls Geet for me…

Geet sighed: ok dad…

Geet called Maan: Maan i have to pick up someone from the airport…can you come with me…

Maan: ok i will be there…

Maan came with his bike…Geet told the driver to fallow them with the car…she will be going with Maan on his bike…

Maan: who is coming…

Geet: some samrat guy from uk i think…he is a friend's son of dad…he's coming for a project…

They arrived at the airport…

Maan: Geet do you know how he looks?

Geet: oh i forgot to ask dad…

Maan: very good Geet…now how are we going to find that samrat…

Geet: i am sorry Maan…

Maan: it's o.k sweetheart…we will find him…

Geet smiled at him: i love it when you call me sweetheart…

As they were lost in eachother…they hears someone say: Geet Handa…

But Geet didn't pay attention…but Maan did…

Maan: Geet he's calling you…both turned to see a guy in a designer suit…tall and decent looking…

He again said: you are Geet right…

She nodded her head: you are?

Guy: i am dev kapoor…you here to pick me up…

Maan had to control his laughter…she didn't even remember the name of the guy..his pagli…

Geet: oh hi dev…

Dev stared at her from top to bottom…she was indeed the most beautiful woman he has ever seen…and he has seen a lot of them…

Maan didn't like the way the guy stared at his Geet…

Dev wanted to hug her…

But Geet stepped back…and looked at him as he was alien…(Geet never let anyone touch her…she hated it…only her Maan has the right)

Dev was perplexed..till today no woman has done that…

Geet: here in India we don't hug random peaople…

Maan had a really hard time to control his laughter…

Geet: and pls. Meet mr. Khuranaa my (Geet wanted to say my boyfriend, husband, love, life) but she couldn't so she said my best friend…

Maan: call me Maan…nice to meet you…

Of course even a man would see that Maan Singh Khuranaa was irrestibly handsome and his calm but still powerful appearence  would make any other man insecure about himself…

Dev: nice to meet you too…

Geet: we should go back…they exited the airport as Geet was about sit on the bike Maan stopped her…

Maan: Geet i think you should go with you guest in the car back home…i will meet you tomorrow…

Geet: but why…you always drop me at home..

Maan: sweetheart…if you come with me now dev would suspect something…

Geet: i don't care…i don't want to go with him…

Maan: Geet you love me na? So will do what i say…

Maan knew she would do what he says…

Geet made a grumpy face and left to the car…Dev was busy on the phone…

Geet sat in the car…she was angry…Dev sat also in the car…

Dev: where is Maan…

Geet: he went home on his bike…

Dev: actually who is Maan? I can see that you both are very close friends…

Geet smiled at the thought of Maan…: han his papa and my dad were friends in college and then my dad asked Maans dad to work in his company…

I saw Maan first time at my brithday party…and we became friends…

Dev: oh he's a the son of an employee of your father…and he still let you be so close friends…

Downhill thumbnail
fabulous update...loved it
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful dear👏
so maan conffesed😊
that dev seems to be spoil brat😡
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail