RaYa Vids-p41 Global Award - Ram&Saakshi - HD - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
ur welcome,
today is a much watch episode the ram and priya scenes were hilarious
yeah,it was too good to watch..I think I know your name ..have changed your username?
yes i have my username used to be MainEkHasina, changed it after i came back to the forum after a hiatus.

I remember you as well, you used to be in the KGGK section right?

I loved todays episode where RAM kept on saying 'will you please let me finish'

those two have amazing interaction
yeah I used to be in KGGK section.Nice to meet you yaar. I love their interaction, Let me finish was awesome the way Priya reacted after..loved her expressions. And the way they adjectives to describe each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yup i know, quite liking this show at the moment, its not slow paced everything is happening at a reasonable pace.

Cant wait for the enagement ring choosing episode, that will be one to watch as wel
5th July - Priya Accepts Proposal

WATCH ONLINE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phngeat4-gc[/YOUTUBE]
 I justt love you ...I was searching for YT link as the links posted by Nipun giving some problem..love the proposal acceptance scene !!!! 
Originally posted by shwetak_23

I justt love you ...I was searching for YT link as the links posted by Nipun giving some problem..love the proposal acceptance scene !!!! 

i pmed nipun about it the videos all should be working now 😊
they proposal talk was funny to watch, kya proposal tha esp the conversation of when to have the engagement, like they are arranging some random social gatheringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar.Haan yaar ..it was so casual  ..chalo toh sgai kar lete hai..kab?..kal..Bu it was very nice to see their reactions...Ram;s reactions before and after proposing Priya..god he was so patient ..
love love this scene!!! πŸ˜³