Users

Frequent Posters

Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

hence i guess no one updated maha epi im
doing it 😊

cutest episode you will enjoy every moment ,star of the show i guess everyone rocked in their own way i cant choose anyone .
ppl do press chaska meter plz ppl ... and do watch the show in tv this show is really going good  and have potential in fuure too,do comment and visit  dipika ,avika ,shoaib  if profile to improve their  ranking,some scenes were guessy as we know frm sbb etc so i will update that in short and update lovey scene in length

part 1

morning jamna laal uncle  knocks  bua  room and says her to come soon down ,bua is clueless  how should she stop the shagun ,,down preparation goes all are happy bua ji is confused she tries to talk to all family about her happines and tries to extend tym jamna laal goes and says to her dont get over excited its not good for ur health ,but bua says aaj simar ka shagun hai so im happy ,leave me plzz,bua ji walks like dancing ,she falls down holding her heart as if got attack ,all are shocked,she says i cnat see the shagun shayad she continues saying as she is gone die next moment ,simars mom says dont say like that ,shankalp  runs to call doctor and  he goes  and says prem about it prem is all shocked. doctor comes and checks and says  bua has just gas problem no heart attack and all 

part 2

bua gets up and says arrey i got  this big heart attack and u say gas problem wat kind of doctor you are (bua ji ka chori pakdi gayi ,u have to see her expression in this scene ) prem goes  near  and says i will help you and prem says to doctor if she says its attack yes its attack doctor confused,even whole family  again prem goes near bua and says  mey aapki side hoon (im your side) if you dont want this shagun to happen it will not happen and he says his chahcha that  make another day for shagun bua is not well , chacha ji says prem  after 10 days only good muhurat is there  πŸ˜† bua is confused to whom he called prem she turns and sees shankalp was also standing next to prem ( must watch scene from here )  now shankalp speaks prem bhaiya shall i bring baba ramdv ka medicine its effective ,prem father says it will take tym we will give doctors medicine shankalp says again   will bring bhagavan ka chandan prem bhaiya ,prem turns and says yes bua ji sees πŸ‘πŸ‘ bua shocked and cum happy all the flashback comes  where she spoke to prem  where she says kaash  simar should get a boy like you  bua sees prem  ,prem ney ankh maaraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ (winked) *bg playz aww atlast she got to know and she was all happy(well director ji we too impressed in this scene )
bua ji is clueless now wat she should act  ..prem says then shagun will happen after 10days   bua ji shouts  nahi nahi now im alright dnt stop the shagun (he he  bua ji  such a  cutie she is more then a mom fd to simar )  just should do pranayam  i will be alright  all r seeing bua ji surprisingly then she says now im feeling good and says pandit ji  start the shagun and prem says bua ji take some rest in room maataji also says bua says no im alright  but she acceptd
scene changes  to  simar  roli and gautham all r tensed and sad roli says  bua ji not taking phone  simar says now   we have to just pray whatever happens it should be for good , scene shifts to prem and bua in room 

prem aks bua ji y heart attack comes  bua says i dont know but i realy wish it shouldnot come near me  ,bua asks prem to say y aheart attck comes prem says god gave heart to love  those who dont have love in them they will get attack aapkey dil mey nothing there expect love how u got heart attack ..bua ji  ney prem ka kaan pakada pyaar sey and said your talking big big words and out when i  thought sankalp as simars future husband tu sach bataney ka bajaa mera taang kich raha taa ,i didnot slept at night too because your lie prem says no bua i didnot said lie i just hided the truth coz see now  how happy you are if you know it before you would have not so been happy  .now you will always remember our first meeting and the smile will come on your face bua thinks in mind this boy is bilkul like me  he is best match for simar .prem interrupts and asks kahaan ko gayi bua
bua calls prem come we will go out prem says no  you have to take rest bua says now im alright tumney bahut khel dikaya na  abb bahar aakey rajjo bua ka khel dekho
down shagun things completed prem ges blessing frm all
bua says now we both family will call each other sambandh ji  then bua says to play music to dance bua drags each and every member to dance whole family dances ( happy moments) there simar is all confused and sad

part 3
roli asks  simar shall i play v u will also practise  simar says no she is not  in mood,phone rings  simar says i will take call simar arents in phone they say  shagun is over  we  r all happy  we will come home today,simar father says  he is so happy for her ladka is so good and sanskari simar all sad roli asks  what happend simar says  yes shagun over and all r sad

part4
simar parents are going back vrindavan  maataji gives prem photo and says to give to siamr bitiya jamna laal asks where is jiji to meena aunty  bua ji comes with prem ,he is holding bua bag ,bua says radhe radhe to all and says  just one day we stayed here now feeling bad to leave  ..think about a gal she is leaving all her family and comes to sasural  how she will feel (actually bua ji is asking to prem to test him type πŸ˜‰) prem says u r  ri8 but if she comes to sasural she will get both family love ek mayikey ka ekk sasuraal ka ( lo ji prem passed again πŸ˜‰) bua ji is so happy even maataji listening to it ,then bua ji says all to come vrindhavan once  before bringing baarath , shankalp says  yup sure we will come ,like that radhey krishan ka mandhir ka darshan bhi ho jayega  al r smiling ,bua ji goes  to maataji and says   maataji by the way include my ladoo ka menu with ur shop bahut profit ayega ...mattaji 😳 she says ok ok ,bua ji goes and sits inside car and says bua ji i will send menu by letter  cr goes
scene shifts  simar praying to god ,car comes  simar and co  comes and sees they see all r happy  including bua ji ,roli is confused and says how all can be happy all r confused y bua ji is so happy ,roli opens the door,and simar father huggs her and says u know how happy iam , bua siles  roli looks at her with weird look (seriously rohli ka expression in this scene πŸ‘πŸ˜†)

jamna laal goes to call diwakar  simar rholi looks at bua  ,she keeps secret and says  i will go to wash face and come rholi goes behind her even gautham
,simar mom speaks to simar and gives  prem photo ,simar goes to room where rholi gautham and bua speaking

part 5

rholi says to bua  its too much break the ice  now itself ,siamr comes  bua goes  and  grabs the photo frm her hand and shows to rholi and  gautham ,rholis si damm struck and so happy and says now i know y  you were  so happy,siamr is clueless rholi keeps on saying good about prem looks ,gautham grabs the photo and says arrey he is so good bua ji grr 😑him ,gautham rectifies and says jija ji is so good,siamr is clueless ,siamr goes  near and asks the photo  both rholi and bua plays with simar and not gives ,atlast she gives  siamr sees and so happy bua asks how is he ,siamr says  he is not looking like taht who spoke about maya and dhaan ,bua ji     smiles  and says  who we spoke in phone is shanalp not prem  prem toh yeh hai (pointing out photo) prem is bilkul oh type we imagined  bilkul sona   i know he will keep simar happy ,simar is all happy ,she hugs  bua (dude  36 dhaant dikayi ti dipika πŸ˜†) bua gives photo and she runs ,siamr goes  to her room and she is all happy seeing his photo ( yaar she was so pretty in the scene who said she is uglyshe too have charm in hr) scene shifts there prem is dreaming seeing her photo  all bhabis come inside and teases him and says y dont u speak with her ,bhabis says we will go vrindavan and meet her even we want to meet her ,but bhabis were afraid wat to say mataaji prem says we will say truth and go
scene shifts bua ji and  rholi gossiping and reading filmfare i guess simar comes  and phone rings , simar talks and she was shocked bua asks wat happend simar says audition his in dilli and its tomorrow all r shocked bua says  i wil take u no worries ni8 in dinning table bua says jamna she want  to go thirta  yaatr with simar before marriage jamna agrees somewat  .ni8 both simar and prem sees each other photo  good nyt and goes to sleep πŸ₯±

part 6
morning bua siamr rholi seen eating ice cream and goes  inside car ,they go to dilli there prem and bhabis  comes  by jeep to vrindhavan
prem is day dreaming and he sees simar everywhere ,simar says to stop car in btw there she sees baby goats she go and  hugs it prem car is crossing by ...simar dupatta flies and covers prem face all bhabis still sleeping simar runs and take dupatta

epsiode ends

overall nice episode,as i thinktwo things should happen i dont think again terrace and urmila srk will come and we didnot read any news about chak dhoom audition again ,so monday prem may see simar ,and the audition will cancel ,prem and bhabis may go with yaatra with siamr and bua there they both will spend tym
(or)
simar may go dlli but somewat she will be delay so her dreams can be shattered ,and prem and bhabis will go vrindhavan they will not see simar, like both simar and prem will go home empty handed
first one can happen but prem is day dreaming simar from morning so he may think it s not simar again ,but they can meet too so everything will be out on monday
do hit the like button

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Moderator's Note: Please do not make separate topics asking for the update. Use the help desk for the further queries like such.