Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yayyy!!!  Congratulations to Sushant!  How awesome, it's his second consecutive win at Gold Awards.

Here is a glimpse of him, at 0:44. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HBE0WSKnlM[/YOUTUBE]

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Sushant more than for the award he was excited to see Ankita perform πŸ˜†
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx toothbrush for the video..

He says i'm moree excited to watch Anki performance and if i'll miss it she'll beat me 🀣   he should be habituated wid dat loll
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the video TB!  (And thanks to Gene for the news, I always forget to thank the topic starter )

His comments were so cute- the way he spoke about Ankita hitting him if he didn't go on time to watch her performance πŸ˜†

For a change, even I'm glad he's not dancing- he spoke of back problems a week back. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

yeah dis is his second consecutive gold award but wish it was held in Goa 😍 

@Armu..yeah thnx for correcting Pooja won Best Debut Female..dunno abt Best actress..
sor but for how long she remains New face?

Pratigya leads were not considered in debut / other category last year..so according to Gold its their debut 😳... i m keeping fingers crossed for best actress.. since its not Pooja.. lets pray its Anky /Ragini 😳
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
AM so so happy for Sushant but how did Pooja win Best Debut? Isnt that show more than a year old now?πŸ˜•

Anyways ... Congratulations to Sushant and Sushi fans
Nisha_90 thumbnail
@Armu..oh sorry didnt know dat 😳  den its fair :)))

Sush luks hott in Brown suit and he got a nice haircut..mann Ekta is spending so much on Manav's Rich luk lmaooo

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

@Armu..oh sorry didnt know dat 😳  den its fair :)))

Sush luks hott in Brown suit and he got a nice haircut..mann Ekta is spending so much on Manav's Rich luk lmaooo

Aare talk about his new look ☺️ the suit.. his killer Gogs.. n the lovely haircut Embarrassed Our Munda looking so Changa Embarrassed
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Armu...have you checked the precap of Friday epi?see dis Thnx to Jia for the caps <333

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Gene: I watched only the precap after you girls got me excited that day... I liked it so much that I downloaded only the precap in the whole video and now I keep watching it again and again 😳... has to be my shortest Manav/Sushant video ever! :-D My dil went mmm !!! I love his attitude!!! Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago