Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Your FF is very interesting.

Now Gopi is in a stop of bother and Ahem has to come clean with Gopi.

Waiting for your next update.
seri786 thumbnail
I read each part and it is fantastic
loved each part keep it up :)
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update, have to see how ahem will justify his action.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 12..

Anita will be resting in her room, umang enters her room by knocking the door... anita asks him 'what the matter why he is so angry and why does he look tensed ?, umang replies he is not angry, he cannot be angry on anyone especially his elder sister that is anita... so anita tells him that she knows the reason why he is upset, umang asks her what made her to agree for a partnership with aham modi, she would have ignored the buisiness proposal for this anita replies.. yes i would have rejected this offer, even i went to the party thinking that i will tell the clients i am not interested in doing the joint partnership with any other industries, but when i saw aham modi will be our buisiness partner i thought this is the right oppertunity for me to take revenge on aham and his proudy mother, for this umang interrupts u want to take revenge on that modis , anita di i have already spoilt kinjals life to take revenge on aham whats more than that we want i made that kokila modi to beg for her daughters life,, is not enough why dont u start a new life y cant u forget that aham modi,  anita replies' 'forget that too aham modi never ... he made me to beg for my happiness, but he and his mother insulted me, i cant take that insult ,,, even i thought i should forget all the things what happened with me thats y i moved to london, but even after a year i cant come out of the fact that i loved that aham modi more than my life, but he cheated me and insulted me, i know u took revenge on kinjal but whats the use she is married to someone else instead of that u would have married that kinjal because she loves u more than her life and familys status and reputation, if she would have been ur wife today we would have made those modis to hold our feet and ask for the forgiveness, i want to see that kokila modi to cry till death i want to give a punishment for her attitude, towards me... but umang u spoiled all my plannn...so i have found a new plan i will marrry that aham modi not for that i love him because i want to be a modi bahu and i want to take revenge on aham and his mother for all my tears... which they gave me for all my life...
umang asks anita to calm down it cannot be done since aham is married and he cant see his sister as wife of aham modi he tells her not to spoil her own life in the sake of revenge... but anita tells this is the only way which can bring her happiness back...

it will be in the evening aham reaches room and asks mani to send gopi to his room, mani informs gopi that aham is asking for her, gopi will be scared to face aham even aham too... gopi reaches ahams room with tea in her hand with a pallu on her head and knocks the door aham sees her and asks her to come in,,, gopi will be scared to hear his voice .. he asks her to sit on the couch she obeys him and asks her not to be scared of him, he knows that what he did yesterday night was not worthy to ask just sorry...and he dont even deserve that... gopi's eyes will be fillled with tears and she wont be speaking aham asks her to speak something and punish him for his sin... gopi wont open her mouth she starts sobbing and cries,,,, and aham asks her apology and hugs her and asks her not to cry he is ashamed of his behaviour he knows that he dont love her but he respets the fact that he is married and he respects their relationship, it needs sometimes for him to accept her as his loving wife, and he asks her to forget all the things of the past and his behaviour towards her... gopi will be very happy to hear this from him and asks him whether he accepts her as his wife, he nods his head and says yes...
Hey click like button and give your comment and suggestions here...😳
Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls dont get anita n ahem married...wont be able to stand on that woman as a bahu of modi
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
loved it can't wait for the next part!
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

omg nice update, i like the ahem saying sorry

but pls make anita's track positive rather than a more testing time to gopi

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter but please don't get Ahem and Anita married it would be absolutely horrible for Gopi and I just wouldn't like her as a Modi Bahu
Peacefulmind thumbnail

😎 

Edited by neetisagar - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Part 13

Later in the night after the dinner Gopi enters thier room very late Aham will be still working on his laptop and he will be very disturbed regarding the presentation he had to give tomorrow, in front of new clients, Gopi asks aham does he need anything Aham says no, as usual routine she changes her saree and prepares her bed on the floor and sleeps, after a while Aham finishes his work and sees that Gopi sleeping on the floor, it pinches his heart, and he remembers the day when he throwed gopi's pillow on the floor and ordered her to sleep on the floor, and the rememberance hurts Aham, and sits near gopi, and slowly caress her head ans sees her beautiful innocent face and slowly calls her name and wakes her up., gopi will be half asleep and she wakes up asking aham , ahamji do u need anything, Aham asks her why she is sleeping down, her place is not on the floor but her place is there in his heart, this brings tears in Gopi's eyes and she hugs Aham even Aham too will be happy he too hugs gopi, and then Aham lifts Gopi and make her sleep on the bed and covers her with blanket he too sleeps on the bed and takes gopi in his arms and make her lean against his chest and gopi will rest her head on his chest and Aham caressing her hair kisses Gopis forehead and says i am sorry for all the pain i have given u, please forgive me... and calls out gopi's name as he wont be getting any reply from her and he sees that gopi is already asleep, and aham will be very happy to see gopi sleeping like a baby in his arms, aham too will go to asleep,,,,

Rashi will be pacing in her room as she wont be getting sleep, and she calls her mummy in the night and urmi on hearing the phone ring gets up in the mid night and asks rashi what made her to call in the mid night and rashi tells urmi that she is not getting sleep from 3 days the reason is she did not played any kalaakaris yet, and this is making her brain to rust this is the reason she is not even able to have the food properly,... and rashi asks urmi is it necessary for her to stay away from gopi and not to trouble gopi,,, urmi asks rashi to keep quite and asks her not to interfere in gopi's matter form now on... but rashi says she is not getting any entertainemnt in the house and she is really too bored in the house as she cant play any games with gopi anymore this is making all her hunger to fly away and even she is not getting slleep because gopi is getting peaceful sleep nowadays,,, this irritates urmi, and she yells at rashi if she interferes in gopis life instead of gopi being out of modi bhavan she willbe thrown out, urmi asks rashi to behave well in front of modis so they will be impressed by her behaviour... this irritates rashi and she asks urmila when can she play tricks with gopi, urmi tells her very soon dont worry keep the phone and go to sleep...
Aham gets up in the morning and sees that gopi is still asleep in his arms he thinks of waking gopi, but decides to act like sllepy and than observe his wify getting up. after a while gopi opens her eyes and sees herself in Ahams arms and he is still asleep, and she suddenly sees the wall clock and realizes that she is already late and she jumps out of the bed and go to bathroomto take shower, aham feels happy to see his little wif y in such a hurry high in rocket speed takes shower comes out and gets ready, and he will have a naughty smile to see her , and she will sit infront of mirror and take a sinddor and she was about to put than aham says from today onwards he will fill her sindoor, and he sees a mangalsutra on the dressing table and puts that in her neck, gopi feels on heaven even aham too he sees his beautifull wife in pink saree looking like a pari and he drags her and hugs, meanwhile milkman comes and rings the door bell kokila will be heading towards the kitchen and sees that gopi is not yet come down so she herself collects the milk and thinks to wake up gopi , when she enters the room she sees gopi is in ahams arms and this surprises  kokila and she feels happy for both the couple and thinks not to disturb them and closes the door behind her moves out, aham and gopi will not have any sense towards external world, on her way to kitchen koki sees rashi moving towards gopis room to call gopi to get a tea for her, and koki asks rashi y she needs gopi vahu, and rashi willl inform that gopi prepares good tea and her head is aching so she needs some tea prepared by gopi, for this Kokis temper raises and she will ask rashi to come to kitchen along with her, rashi will be happy may be kagdi will prepare tea for her when koki takes a vessel but koki will prepare some ayurvedic tea and serves rashi, ...
Hey click like button and give your comment and suggestions here...😳
Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago