FF:Ahams feelings for gopi LAST PART at pg 62 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
loved it.. but pls translate the dialogues in english...
waiting for the next update
loved ur ff pls continue soon
um can someone tell me what Aham said to Gopi after he lock the door?
good one!!!!! keep going
wow you are sooo good! i really enjoyed reading it. akaash aisa hota real life mein! please write some more! i can't wait for goham to get together! you're such a good writer and you're new to the forum aswell and you're already sooo amazing!
wow... Wonderful. Keep going.
[QUOTE=ElizaKawa]um can someone tell me what Aham said to Gopi after he lock the door?[/QUOTE

when he was shouting at her or when he told her to sleep on the bed??

Originally posted by love_vampires

oh never mind I just read @maji11 comment I will just wait for the translation srry to bother you.
Edited by ElizaKawa - 12 years ago

Part 8:

Aham will have a peaceful sleep as he sees gopi next to him, gopi will have a peaceful sleep as well, but Rashi will be pacing in the corridor  as she was not getting sleep, because of the incident what happened today was eating her head when Aham made gopi to break her fast by feeding her, and he was also feeling happy to be with gopi for aarti in the morning, and when he cared for gopi when she fainted. Rashi starts murmering herself...

"yeah gopi beena itni acchi tarah naatak karti hai ki, agar usse behosh hona hi tha tho woh bhi aham jiju ke bahon mein teek jaake giri, aur woh uss maake ladle ne usko aise pakda jaise koi , apsara aasman se neeche giri ho... woh tho gopi ko aise dekh rahe thi ki, hey baghwan mein yeh kya sochne lagi... mujhe  jald se jald mummy ko bataana hoga ki ,,, warna bahut gadbad ho jayegi ..."

{i know this gopi was acting as she fainted she directly fell in to ahams arms, and the way aham was seeing gopi and caring her in a way as if she is some angel who has fallen from the sky, i need to inform these matter to my mummy asap, otherwise it will be too late}

Rashi: mummy... apko patha hai,  yeh gopi gawar bina aaj kal bahut chalu hoti jaa rahi hai, woh tho kalaakari bhi rachne lagi hai, woh bhi aisi kalakaari jisme woh itni acchi tarah naatak karti hai ki hamari saari kalaakariya hum par hi ulta pad rahi hai... mummy maein kya karoon????.. mera tho jee kar raha hai ki us gopi gawar ko maein kud uske haath keenchke ghar se baahar nikalu...

{Rashi:mummy, do you know what this gopi is becoming clever nowadays and she has learn to play the tricks better than us, mummy what shall i do, i am feeling as i should grab gopis hand to throw her away out of the house}

Urmi: hai hai meri dikri kya kah rahi hai ,,, uss bewkuf gadidi gopi bhi kalaakari rachne lagi hai woh bhi humse bhi hoshiyari se, kya baath hai teek tarah se tho batha, yahan meri jaan nikalti jaa rahi hai, yahan ek kinjal hai mere sar pe naachne ke liye , waha us gadidi.

{urmi: what happened what are you saying that gopi has started playing tricks, and that too intelligently than ours, tell me properly, here this kinjal is troubling me and their that gawar gopi}

Rashi: Mummy woh gopi aaj behosh hoke aham jiju ke bahon mein jaa giri, woh dono tho khule aam romance karne lage hai , aur aham jiju tho usko utake apne kamre mein le gaye aur yahan tak meri saas, meri pati, aur uss kagdi, uss gopi gawar ki poori seva kar rahe hai.

{mom gopi fainted and fell directly in to ahams arms, and they both were romancing each other that too infront of everyone, and aham took her to his room all the members of the family were taking care of her even her in law and husband too}

Urmi: hai hai hey takurji kaise din dikhane lag gaye, arrey gadidi uss gopi ke behosh hone se pehle tu khud behosh nahi ho sakti thi kya tho sabke sabke tere seva kar rahe hote.

{why didn't yourself fainted before her than everyone would have taken care of you than her}

Rashi: haan mummy, yeh idea tho mere dimaakh mein aaya hi nahi.

{yes mummy this idea did not strike my head}

Urmi: yeh sab  chod meri baath sun, lagta hai hamari kalaakari humipe ulta pad gayi hai, tu ek kaam har waqt uss gawar par nazar rakh , jaise bhi karke us gopi ko Aham ke kamre se baahar nikla warna hamein  iss bhool ke liye badi keemath chukani hogi woh bhi zindagi bhar...

{leave this matter and listen i think our tricks are reversing on us only, you just keep a watch on gopi, and make gopi out of ahams room otherwise we will be in trouble for the whole life...}

Rashi: haan mummy maine tho poori intezaam bhi kar diya tha lekin end waqt pe uss kagdi ne aham jiju ko batadi , aur woh aham jiju tho gopi ko guest room jaane se mana bhi kiya, aur abhi maine unke kamre mein dekh ke aayi ki gopi aur uss nakhchada aham ek hi kamre mein, ek hi bed par ek saath, so rahe hain, aur mein yahan unke kamre ke bahar uski jaasoosi kar ke phir rahi hoon.

{yes mom i had planned everything properly to make gopi come out of the room , but that kagdi informed aham and he refused to send gopi to guest room, and you know just now i saw gopi and aham both are under the same roof, and on the same bed, and now me see how happy i am standing out of their room and doing watchman duty}

Urmi: hai hai meri bacchi fikar mat kar, is gopi naam ki kaante ko maein bahut jald tere zindagi se nikhaalne ki intezaam karti hoon... ab thu phone rakh tere papa aa rahe hai...

{oh my poor baby, don't worry, i will remove the thorn named by gopi from your life, that too very soon, now keep the phone down, your dad is here}

Rashi: jee mummy jai Krishna.

{ok mom jai shri Krishna}

Rashi will reach her room and jigar will be pretending to be asleep , once rashi sleeps on the bed jigar opens his eyes.

It will be next day morning Aham wakes up and see gopi has already left the room, and after he is ready mani will call him for breakfast, Every one will be in the break fast table, Aham will be restless as he could not get glimpse of his wife today, Rashi will  serve the food for every one, aham feels irritated as he was accepting gopi to serve the food for him, but in vain gopi is not in vision, he thought of asking for gopi from his mom who was sitting next to him, but stopped himself as it wont sound good to enquire about of his wife and if he did so he will be in awkward situation,...Aham tasted the food it tasted good he was sure the breakfast was prepared by gopi only, but he pretended that the food was not good it had lot of masala and it is unhygienic for his health , and refused to eat, and asked kokila to get him some pova so that he can have breakfast, and than leave for office, and he said to kokila that he will be there in his room and asked her to send the pova soon as he is getting late for office. (he purposefully pretended to be angry so that gopi will come to room with pova). Aham left to his room, kokila and hetal tasted the food and hetal said to kokila the food is prepared as aham's taste it don't have much masala also ...

Kokila will also realizes this and she reaches the kitchen and asks gopi to prepare pova for aham and take to his room as he is very angry, because he did not like the breakfast prepared by her... gopi will feel bad as she made her ahamji angry today as she could not prepare the breakfast properly as his tastes.

Gopi will prepare the breakfast and leave for their room ( kokila will hava a smile on her face as she knows that aham purposefully acted infront of her so that gopi will go to his room).

Aham will be waiting for gopi, she will knock the door , Aham asks her to come and he will sit on the sofa and gopi will serve him with pova and tea...

Gopi: ji woh mujhe maaf kar dijiye maine waisa hi banaya tha jaise maaji ne kaha tha lekin patha nahi kaise hogaya  {She will ask his forgiveness for making him angry by preparing the food badly but she don't know how , when she prepared the breakfast as for the mother in laws instruction how it tasted bad}

By hearing this aham will get caugh, and gopi will immediately him glass of water, after sipping he will yell at gopi

Aham: kya matlab hai , tumne teek se nashta banaya tha, tumhara matlab hai ki maein joot bol raha hoon.

{what do you mean to say you have prepared the breakfast properly and i am lying to you}

Gopi: nahi ahamji mera matlab woh nahi tha...

{No ahamji i didn't mean it}

Aham: tho phir kya matlab hai, chup chaap kadi raho mujhe shanti se khaane do.

{than what did you mean, just stand quietly and let me eat peacefully}

(Aham will have a complete glance of gopi her beautiful face , her scared look, and thought she looks so beautiful when she is scared how does she look when she is happy)

Aham finishes the breakfast and have green tea gopi will be scared and she will be standing, ... staring at Aham.

Aham: jaise breakfast accha tha subah ka bhi aur abhi ka bhi, acha maein chalta hoon.

{and i want to say the breakfast was good morning one also and now also, than i will leave}

Gopi does not understand what he said, and looks confused  and stands staring at Aham,

Aham: tumhe mom ne jai shri Krishna bolna tho sikhaya hoga , khaas kar tab jad pati kaam ke liye nikalte hain...

{ have my mom has not thought to wish jai shri Krishna when your husband is leaving for work}

Gopi: jee woh mujhe maaf kar dijiye maein bhool gayi, jai Krishna;.

{please forgive me, i have forgotten, jai shree Krishna}

Aham will  turn towards the door and move out of the room with a smile, on the door he encounters Rashi who will be watching all the interaction between aham ang gopi... once rashi confirms that aham has left she enters gopis room and she will be angry.

Rashi: thu yeh kya kar rahi hai, tum apne aapko kya samajthi woh...

{what are you doing, what do you think of yourself}

Gopi: Rashi ben kya hua maine kya kiya aap itni gusse maein kyun hai?

{rashi ben what happened what did i do, y are u so angry?}

Rashi : tumari itni himmat tum mujhse hi sawal karne lag gayi...{ how dare you , u question me only}

(Rashi will see hetal coming towards gopis room in the mirror and change the topic)

Rashi: woh gopi mera matlab hai tumari tabiyat teek nahi haina tho tumhe itni kaam karte huye dekhakar mujhe gussa aagaya, isliye maine tume daant diya, tuu aaram se bait maein ye plate leke kitchen jaati hoon tumhe neeche aane ki koi zarroorat nahi...

{gopi i mean yesterday night you fainted right your health is not good and when i saw you doing so much work i got angry on you, and i blasted you for that, you just sit and relax yourself, i will keep these plates in the kitchen there is no need for you to come down}

Heatal: arrey wahh choti bahan par bahut pyaar jathaya jaa raha hai...

{wow too much love for little sister}

Rashi: jee mummyji woh kal raath gopi behosh ho gayi thina isiliye mujhe gopi ki bahut chinta ho rahi thi...

{yes mummyji yesterday night gopi fainted na, thats y i am worried about of her}

Hetal: haan rashi dikhra hamein patha hai tum gopi se kitna pyaar karti ho...

{yes rashi we know how much you love your gopi}

Gopi: jee kakiji maein bilkul theek hoon waise meri thabiyat teek hai, rashi ben aap chinta mat kijiye maein teek hoon..{yes kakiji i am fine now, don't worry rashi ben i am fine now}

(in between the conversation kokila enters the room )

Kokila: Gopi tum mere saath market ja rahi ho , jald se thayya ho jao..

{gopi you are coming to market with me, get ready soon}

Gopi: jee maaji { yes mom}

Rashi: market, kaakiji kya maein bhi saath chalun , jaise mujhe bhi kuch jaroori cheeze kareedhni hai... mummyji kya maein bhi kakiji ke saath market chali jaaoon

{kakiji can i come for market with you as i need to purchase some things, mummyji can i go along with kakiji for market}

Kokila: nahi rashi tum hamare saath bahar nahi aa sakti, agar tumhe kuch chahiye tho gopi se kahdo hum leke aayenge, woh isiliye ki mani ko maine bahar beja hai aur agar tum hamare saath aagayi tho mota babhi ghar par akheli ho jayengi isiliye kah rahi hoon.

{no rashi you cannot come with us, if you need any thing inform gopi we will get those stuffs, i am not taking you along with us because mani is gone outside if u come with us motababhi will be alone in the house}

Rashi: teek hai kakiji aap kah rahi ho tho maein rukh jaati hoon...

{if you are saying kakiji than its ok, i will stay back}|

Kokila: kya mathlab hai rashi maein tumse kah rahi hoon isiliye rukh jaaoogi, tumari saas ghar mein akeli hai isliye nahi..

{what do you mean rashi since i said  you to stay back for that reason you agreed , not for your mother in laws sake}

Rashi: kakiji mera matlab woh nahi tha...

{no kakiji i didn't mean it}

Hetal : jawa dena kokila bachi hai... uski taang keechna chod dho { leave it kokila she is a kid still don't pull her leg} (hetal will laugh , rashi and gopi will also have smile).

Kokila and gopi leave for market, and kokila will ask gopi to select some sarees for kinjal, as her birthday is near by...gopi will be busy in selecting the sarees and she will see the familiar face in the mirror infront of her,but she could not recognize it but she will remember that she has seen the person with ahamji in one of the photos  i.e anita, gopi will get scared of her when she sees her and looks worried and scared and thinks that its ghost  but she soon sees that anitha is speaking to the shopkeeper about the price of the saree .. gopi thinks it cant be ghost of anita and she will go near by anitha and stand and observe her carefully and anitha will brush and pass through gopi(  only gopi has seen anitha in the photo, anitha is unaware of gopi) and she will realize that anitha is alive, and she will even enquire about anitha with the shopkeeper, the shopkeeper will say that anitha is the regular customer for their shop and she was in London and a week back she was back to india with her parents, after confirming the news with the shopkeeper gopi will realize that anitha is actually alive when she is not dead at all how can her ghost will come in the body of rashi ben and scare her, gopi will be shattered with these thoughts and stand like a stone... seeing anitha moving out of the shop...

Kokila comes near gopi and call her name twice but no answer from gopi, when kokila shakes gopis hand she will come to her consciousness and kokila will ask whats the matter i am calling your name where is your mind, have you selected the sarees for kinjal ... gopi will pause for a second and say yes maaji i have selectd them, kokila will be happy for the selection of gopi and compliments gopi that her selection is very good and kinjal would love the sarees as it is her favourite colour pink...

They will reach the home in the evening  the door bell will ring mani will open the door for them, as soon as kokila will see mani, she will ask mani have she brought the vegetables what she asked her to get in the morning... mani will say yes naani babhi... hetal will interrupt kokila and say yes kokila i have checked the vegetables and its fresh and good... mean while kokila will see all the men have returned from office they are having tea, so parag and chirag will make fun of the woman, have you brought whole market from shopping by seeing so many covers in gopis and kokilas hand... kokila will reply to chirag saying that no mota bhai just thought of getting sarees for kinjal as her birthday is there in the coming week, but after seeing the new designs in the shop could not stop herself from buying new sarees for herself, rashi, gopi and mota babhi, for this jigar will ask kokila in a teasing manner only for woman , have they got anything for the men in the family... for this everyone laugh,,,and kokila will call mani from kitchen and hand over a saree for her also, mani will thank kokila, and kokila will hand over all the sarees to whomever she has selected them for...

Hey click like button and give your comment and suggestions here... i hope you liked the surprise...😳 Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago

Part 9.

Gopi will reach her room after the dinner and today she had made the decision to find the truth behind the anitha's ghost and she will sleep on the floor, but could not get sleep she goes towards rashis room and knock the door , rashi will open the door on seeing gopi she will get angry ,, whats the matter why she has come in this middle of the night to disturb her as she is feeling sleepy..

Gopi: rashi ben i want to ask you something 

Rashi: jo bhi  poochna hai na kal subah aake poochlena mujhe soane dho meri maa.

{whatever u need to ask, ask tomorrow morning i need to sleep now}

Gopi: nahi rashi ben mujhe aap se aaj abhi ke abhi poochna hai...

{no rashi ben i need to ask today, that too now only}

Rashi: woh woh, kya baath hai, jigarji soa rahe hai rukk maein bahar aathi hoon

{whats the matter jigarji is sleeping wait i will come out}

Gopi: rashi ben maine uss anitha bhootni ko dekha woh bhi apni aanko se

{rashi ben i saw that anitha's ghost, that too with my own eyes}

(on hearing this Rashi thinks gopi has lost her mental balance and laughs)

Rashi: accha kahan gopi kahi ghar maein tho nahi ,,, tumari kamre maein hai kya...

{really did you see the ghost inside your room or in the house}

Gopi: nahi rashi ben woh bhooth mere saamne hi kada hai...

{no rashi ben ghost is standing infront of me}

(Rashi thinks may be gopi is out of her mind and may be she can see only anithas ghost wherever she sees , and she will be happy as her kalakaari is successfull)

Rashi: kya tum pagal ho gayi hoo yahan tho koi nahin hai...

{have you lost your mind no one is here}

Gopi : nahi rashi ben uss bhoot ko aap bhi dekh sakte hain

{no rashi ben even you can see that ghost}

Rashi: mera dimaakh teek hai, tum pagal ho gayi hoo isiliye tumhe kahin bhi dekho sirf bhoot hi bhoot nazar aa rahi hai...

{my mind is fine, you have lost your mind, thats y you can see ghost every where in the house}

(Rashi will be over excited at the behaviour of gopi and she immediately takes her mobile and call her mummy infront of gopi  only to inform her about of gopis mental stability.. urmi picks the call)

Rashi:mummy aapko patha hai hamaari kalakari rang laayi hai, uss thakur ji ne hamari prarthana sunli hai... aapko patha hai woh gopi gawar ab mere samne kadi hai woh mujhse kah rahi hai ki usne anitha ka bhoot dekha hai, aur kah rahi hai ki woh bhoot uske nazar ke saamne kadi haii...

{mom do you our tricks have laid the fruit ful result, god has listened to our prayers, do you know what, that gopi has lost her mind and she is saying that she has seen ghost and its standing infront of her}

( and laughs like a mad)

Urmi: kya kah rahi, woh gadidi pagal hoi gayi, mujhe patha tha us gawar ka naseeb sirf pagal kaane maein hi haiii...maina kah thi thi acche logon ke saath hamesha accha hi hota hai...uss gopi gawar ne tereliye aaya hua rishtha tujhse cheenke tumhe uss chapraasi se shadi karne ke liye chod diya ab thu dekh, kaise uske zindagi sirf pagal khaane ki chhaar diwari maein simat ke rah jaathi hai...

{what are you saying , gopi has lost her mind i knew it, her life will be in asylum only, haven't i said you good things will happen with good people only. That gawar snatched the proposal of yours and made you to marry that piwon jigar, now see how her life will be limited around the four walls of mental hospital}

Rashi: mummy woh pagal abhi bhi mujhe hi ghoor rahi hai, agar pagal pan ka dhawra pad gayi tho maein kya karron isse pehle woh mujhpar hamla Karen maein ghar ke sab ko uthakke uski pagal pan ki baare maein bathathi hoon... jai shri Krishna...

{mummy that mad is standing infront of me only and staring at me, before she attacks me i will inform every one that she has lost her sense, so mummy jai Krishna}

Urmi: jai shree Krishna shubh kaam par dheri nahi karthe...

{jai Krishna we should not delay for the good work}

Rashi will try to pass through gopi and gopi will catch rashis hand ... rashi will get scared of gopi thinking that she has really lost her mental balance and request gopi to leave her hand she is her sister rashi,,, and requests gopi not to harm her,...

Gopi: itni aasaani se nahi rashi ben, maine kahaa na ,, bhooth mere saamne kada hai aap dekhna nahi chayengi...

{not so easily rashi ben, i said u right that ghost is standing infront of me, don't u like to see}

Rashi: gopi bagwankeliye, mere haath chod dho..

{gopi please leave my hand for gods sake}

Gopi will drag rashi to one of the room and make her stand infront of the mirror and say,

Gopi: rashi ben kya aapko bhooth nazar aa a  raha hai...

{rashi ben can u see the ghost}

(rashi will be in shock by seeing her own face in the mirror and on hearing  these words from gopi she will turn towards gopi)

Rashi: yeah tum kya kah rahi hooo

{what are you saying}

Gopi: haan rashi ben aap jo samaj rahi hai bilkul teek samaj rahi hai,,, aapka natak katam ho chuka hai, maein yeh jaan gayi hoon ki anithaji zinda hai, aur yeah aapki aur maami ki sadish thi mujhe pagal sabith karne ki... maine hamesha mami ko mere maa aur aapko apni behan maana hai, lekin aap logon ne,, maine aapki har galti apni sar pe li hai, chaahe woh aapki cooker khaand ho ya fir laptop dhone ki sajish ho , maine aapse kabhi koi shikayat nahi ki,, lekin iss baar aappne thooo...

{yes rashi ben, what u are thinking is correct, your drama has come to end, now i have come to know that anithaji is alive, this was a plan of u and maami to prove me as mad, i have treated u and maami as my own sister and mother, and i always defended you in all your mistakes when u committed whether it may be the cooker or laptop washing incident, i never asked you any question whenever u harmed me but this time its not that situation}

Rashi: accha tum pagal nahi huyi, aur tum sab kuch pahle se hi jaanthi thi, tho phir mujhe tumhare acche bahan hone ki naatak karni nahi padegi, tumne abhi kya kaha tum mujhe apni bahan maanti ho aur meri mummy ko apni maa ,, kabhi apni aukaath dekha hai mere ghar maein mere puraane kapde pehanke , mere jhootha khaana kaake badi huyi thu, lekin jab ahamji ka rishta mereliye aaya tumne unse shadi kar li, mujhe is ghar maein naukrani banana chahthi thi tum,, isiliye maine aisi sazish rachi...

{so u have not lost ur mental stability, and u know everything before only, so there is no need for me to enact as a good sister anymore, what did you say now u think me as your sister and my mummy as ur mother, have u any time seen ur status u wore my old clothes and ate my left food in plate and grown big, but when i got proposal for aham u took that away from me and u married aham instead of me and made me to marry jigar and made me as a servant of this house, thats why i have created this plan...}

Gopi : bas rashi ben, bandh kariye apni bakwas ko, maine aap se kabhi nahi kaha tha jigarji se shaadi karke iss ghar maein meri devrani bankar aanekeliye, yeh kudh aapki galti thi, aap kudh jaale bunti hai aur jab uss jaal se aapko kuch nahi milta aap saare dhosh mujh par daalti hai, jodiya bagwan thyer  karta hai , ahamji mere naseeb maein the isiliye maein unki patni bani naaki aapp...agar aaj ke baad mere aur mere pathi ke beech maein aap kabhi galti se bhi math ayiyega warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...

{stop ur self, i never asked u to marry jigarji to become my sister in law, this was your own mistake, first u create the spiders web for others if that wont turn fruitful to your side u will put blame on me, marriages are made in heaven, ahams was in my luck so i married him, and now i am his wife not you, and i warn you not to come in between me and ahamji otherwise u will face the consequences}

Rashi: agar tumne jung ched hi di ye tho, ye mera waada hai tumse ki maein tume sabakh sikhake hi rahoongi, main bhi dekhthi hoon tum uss aham ke saath ek hi chatt ke neeche kaise raho giii...

{if u have invited me for the war, than its a promise from my side, i will teach u a lesson, i will also see how will u stay with aham under the same roof}

Rashi leaves for her room in anger but gopi will be standing their for a while and will go to the mandir and pray for kanaji to give peace for and questions god regarding rashis enemity towards her...

Hey click like button and give your comment and suggestions here... i hope you liked the surprise...😳

Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago