Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Ahams feelings for gopi LAST PART at pg 62

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 1.

Aham sleeping peacefully on his bed just throws his arms on the right hand side of the bed and realizes some soft body near him he quickly wakes up and see , he realizes gopi sleeping with him on his bed, he gets angry first as he is not willing to accept her as his wife.  Aham thinks to shout at gopi for her mistake but he could not do it when he sees his wife sleeping with him he sees the wind blowing from the window feels the breeze of air on him, gopi looking beautiful in her simple pink saree her inncocense face , long hairs her soft lips he remembers the rain when he saw gopi drenched in rain she was looking  absolutely beautiful, he could not stop himself from being atttracted to gopi anymore so he leans on the bed starts moving his arms around gopi he could not resist himself from being attracted to gopi anymore  he moves towards gopi and tries to kiss her but soon he realizes she is asleep and its not the right thing and takes a step aback form his intensions.
he thinks may be she was getting scared of cockroaches sleeping on the floor, she would have been scared to wake  him up so she might have slept on the bed, but he could not sleep on the bed as he may loose his mind if he sees gopi lying next to him on his bed. so he thinks not to disturb gopi and sleeps on the floor.
when he lies down on the floor he feels guilty of himself for seeing gopi with those intensions which he himself not getting the answer when he has clearly said and made it clear to gopi as he loves only anita from heart he wont give her place to any one in his heart and he wont even accept gopi as his wife she is just a burden of his life.
 he makes his mind to stay away from gopi as he is getting attracted towards her, so he plans to stay away from her.😉

Hey click like button and give your comment and suggestions here... i hope you liked the surprise...😳

Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED*

good start

try to make it longer though ðŸ˜‰

fanfic writer myself so just saying anyway
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
great begin can't wait for the next part!
seri786 thumbnail

great beginning would love to see the next part

keep iy up 😊
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

EDITED*

good start

try to make it longer though ðŸ˜‰

fanfic writer myself so just saying anyway

hey thanks ayesha
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW...it's wonderful yaar...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice u r a good writer
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So nice...keep it up dear...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A great start... a confused Ahem ... please continue.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi there, this is really long, I will read it  hopefully later today, but because you haven't written it's a SS or FF in the subject header, I might loose it, that's why I am posting a comment to find it later in "My Posts".

Well done on the major undertaking...😃

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago