Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar , I can accept anything . The only two things I cannot accept is them giving away their baby because of Mahaanta and also any infidelity by any one of them..Both these stories totally ruin Manav and Archana as they will not show commitment towards their love and the symbol of their love ( their baby ) . Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agreed Tanya...this is one thing which is not acceptable...and why only me saying this tht I m nt finding tht father-son bond btw Manav and Sachin..even thou he is not his real son..but still ..there is amiss😕
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes of course .I hope no one takes me wrong here .I love little Sachin and I feel sorry for him because he too has been left by his  mother  but this Sachin with manav and Archana is totally spoiling things even more ...The reason is that now we are feeling that they both love sachin far more than their own son ..OK, don't love your son more as yo uhave taken responsibility of the little boy but at least love them equal which they clearly don't..
Plus sachin is a grown up boy and he makes Manav and Archana look so old ..Eveb vaishali is not looking like Varun and Aniket's mother ...Why they are bringing all these kids . make their actors look so old ...

Ekta Kapoor has gone mad ..I am telling you , after the initial excitement of the leap ...TRPs will go down ...

I just do not like the fact that Manav and Archana are so happy with Sachu and don't care a damn about their own kid ..To hell with such hero heroine and  their so called love  ...

Ajit and Vandu are a 100 times better couple than Manav and Archana ...

Ekta Kapoor is messing up her own show by making the leads look so hateful and Mahaan ( to the point of looking irritating ) and also by making  them look old ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
True True True Tanya...Arman dont look like parents at all to Sachin...dont want to speak on others..bt EK has def spoiled the things...this is just an initial excitement which wl lower down
mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
stupid serial...I hate it...😡.😡😡😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with Tanya, the leap has made the characters look old by having them be parents to kids that look like they are 8 -10 years old. I am still trying to understand why Ekta felt a leap was needed, especially one this big. If she wanted to show a leap, then why not a one year leap like she did before? Ekta's biggest mistake was ruining Archana and Manav by having them give their child to Satish and Varsha. I just don't see how that can be explained especially given what we saw before the leap. I am sick of the mahaan Archana and selfish Varsha, it seems Satish and Manav have just gone along with this but aren't as happy as Archana and Varsha are.

I really wish the leap could be scrapped and the show could go back to its original concept, right now there is not much to enjoy.
*Resham* thumbnail
agree mandy...the show has become worst now
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Varsha is annoying Me ... but Archana annoys me the MOST ... can this female understand something or not? I just dont believe she is taking all this just like that.

CV's GIVE A LIFE TO ARCHANA ... pls... dont make her Dumb n Dead with no feelings😔 towards her own CHILD. Can i get that Archana back who fought her family for Manav ... She was so Real and Practical unlike this one🥱
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I just do not like the fact that Manav and Archana are so happy with Sachu and don't care a damn about their own kid ..To hell with such hero heroine and  their so called love  ...

Ajit and Vandu are a 100 times better couple than Manav and Archana ...

BINGO ... 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a boring episode..

I was all ears to know about manohar story, but finally when it came out, i just fell from chair laughing..🤣.. wat a stupid lame reason🤪, it was extremely silly..😆

Vaishu is being a perfect step mom👎🏼, she deserved dharmu so so much..
Dharmu and Vaishu will set examples of bad parent hood, Aniket seems to be like them only..
Felt bad for Varun..

Got nothing to say about archu and manav, for me it looks like, thank god atleast one parent remembers the name of the kid, other parent dint even look at the kid.. Manav's expression was like soham, who??😆 and understanding archu is just not possible by me..
Actually understanding arman is not easy for common people like me, as im not mahaan😆

Ekta what have u done to this show😡, actually their is nothing in the show to watch out for..
All the characters are destroyed and the story looks so silly,..
The way Ekta came out with manohar running away excuse, im just waiting what silly excuse she will come for baby sharing😆

After watching yesterday's epi im not angry on any character😆, actually im pitying Ekta for having destroyed her own show this way.. 😆

But she better stops all the baby abusing tracks, i wud hate to see varun being treated such bad.
Good luck Ekta, i think now even ur confused as to wat do with this show😆..

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago