How did Varsha kill Archanas baby?

TrackStar1128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I stopped watching when Archana was having stomach pains every episode 🤢. What did Varsha have to do with the baby?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rohan5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manav begged Varsha for money for the operation that could possibly have saved the baby as well as Archana.
Varsha with her nasty attitude and haughty self told him he was lying and she didn't give him the money.  Satish didn't know what was going on at the time.
Manav blames her and others for the death of the baby who he ran to asking for money that night and they turned him away.
rocket27482 thumbnail
Yes rohan is right when archana needs urgent operation which required 2laks rupee, manav calls k's familly n ajit for help but in there absence manju n rashika keep the call down saying she cant hear n its wrong no. He then ask varsha for help but even she dont listen to him saying that he is laying by archana's name even his crying n begging dont make her belive him once,and shuts the door on his mouth n dont open door. Darmesh also insults him in front of people n ask 2 beg for money even manav do that but he didnt help him.
Its such a sad epi seeing manav so laachar.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Inspite of ALL this, Manave and Archu are going to agree to give away their 1st born.. to VARSHA?!?! I mean.. this is the height of riduculousness.. !!!  Is that all you got..."The Queen of  Sadistic Stories.." Ekta?!?!? o_O
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am really at a lost for words for ArMan giving away Soham to Varsha, its just ridiculous!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Inspite of ALL this, Manave and Archu are going to agree to give away their 1st born.. to VARSHA?!?! I mean.. this is the height of riduculousness.. !!!  Is that all you got..."The Queen of  Sadistic Stories.." Ekta?!?!? o_O

👍🏼 Totally agree with you...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssubbarama001

Why are you guys assuming Soham is Archana's borne child? What makes you think that she would even want to conceive after killing her child by carrying pails of water during pregnancy? Soham can be an adopted child also by Varsha and Sathish. One person makes a statement and then it becomes a rumor with no basis whatsoever. This is the problem with these threads.

There is a family pic with Archana carrying Soham and Manav standing behind...