Chor Chor Chor!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
omg...poor abhay baby...itne bure din a gaye hai ladki ke samne half pant mein...🤣btw its ok frnds tv pe uper ka part hi main hota hai but hamare forum mein kafi j🤣asoos hai

very nice observation🤣
Originally posted by amail1601

😲😲😲 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save the World!!!

Arre? Abhay aur Piya ki itni himmat ki woh apne legs aise expose karein aurT ko pooccha bhi nahiin competition mein aane ke liye? Do you even know how heart broketed she is? 💔
Originally posted by kiaravivian

omg...poor abhay baby...itne bure din a gaye hai ladki ke samne half pant mein...🤣btw its ok frnds tv pe uper ka part hi main hota hai but hamare forum mein kafi j🤣asoos hai

very nice observation🤣

😆😆😆😆 Half hoti toh phir bhi chalta...trousers thi hi nahin. Aur agar shorts thi toh woh too short thi. 🤣

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Arre? Abhay aur Piya ki itni himmat ki woh apne legs aise expose karein aurT ko pooccha bhi nahiin competition mein aane ke liye? Do you even know how heart broketed she is? 💔

I know yaar. She has now decided to cover her legs for two whole MINUTES to protest! 😲

Oh Damn!

Now, i get it . Just saw T wearing Piya's old ghaghra . 🤣

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Oh Damn!

Now, i get it . Just saw T wearing Piya's old ghaghra . 🤣

Oh yeah...first she wanted to wear a churidaar, but then Kabir was like, "If you are going to do it, do it properly." and then he brought her Pia's old stuff. Now Pia's refusing to put it back on. Maybe Abhay can use it till he gets new clothes. :-? I mean, the Romans used to wear togas too!

Originally posted by amail1601

Oh yeah...first she wanted to wear a churidaar, but then Kabir was like, "If you are going to do it, do it properly." and then he brought her Pia's old stuff. Now Pia's refusing to put it back on. Maybe Abhay can use it till he gets new clothes. :-? I mean, the Romans used to wear togas too!

Oops! Panga le liya Kabir ne. Agar T ko Piya ke ghaaghron mein dekh ke Abhay ko T se pyaar ho gaya to? 🥺
@poco...I think it's time I made that post about T that I had been thinking of. 🤣 but to answer your question...naah...Abhay likes black hair - like Maithili n Pia's...T's is more orangey...he won't fall in love with her.

OMG Adi... eagle eyes...

poor ABhay... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ uski pants khan gyi????????

he forgot to wear them or werewolves ne uda le??🤣🤣
hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My what a good observation.

I was wondering what this topic is all about and it really cracked me up.
Originally posted by kaushiki9

OMG Adi... eagle eyes...

poor ABhay... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ uski pants khan gyi????????

he forgot to wear them or werewolves ne uda le??🤣🤣

*ahem*

It's the werewolves. They want to defeat the vampires by embarrassing them!