Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

nets as per precap ishaan want a girl who wears banarsi or kanjeevaram saree

I know Meenu Ji , What I meant was in OBS Ishan wanted the girl in Bengali attire , In SGP Ishan wants girl in Kanjeevaram Saree so Now what is next thing Ishan is going to like one by one traditional State Dressing !!!!
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SGP is becoming boring more and more.. with COPY and Paste of OBS... CVS can't think...Atleast visit our forum, they can get some good ideas... Like BP track, and sanjana -deepack love track...

Atleast now they can show some treatment to Ishaan anmesia track... How many months will Kahsyaps and suhana kept without telling Ishaan he is married...I didn't like Ishaan falling in love with a married women.. How can he ??? and later repeating all those jail track is so boring and people reject there..Ddin't CVS or one working in SGP point out their drawbacks???

Now also if they want they can show.. Ishaan hearing someone calling shashikala as suhana... and later with marriage photos and honeymoon pictures and seeing Shivram with his real wife..  He finallyt comes to know that suhana is his wife and  asks kashyaps and suhana what will they do if fell in love with some other girl thinking he is unmarried... Even though now also he didn;t get his memory back atleast he should know the truth the suhana is his wife.. and no one supported him, rather than confused him...

Atleast  they can show suhana helping Ishaan and slowly Ishaan falling in love with her again...
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U R rite apart from the Alok - dadaji - Dadiji scene nothing was worth watching...

the last part where Ishika says " Hey Bhagwan mujhe meri pagal Bahbhi se bachao" that was hilarious espically wen Suhana was upset.. i was actually expecting Ishika to tell her "its ok.. everything will b fine" but that was a surprise dialouge for me..

In the Original how long did this amnesia track go? How long do we have to bear the track?

I want to c more of Panna / raunak track & also Badima / Badepappa track...