Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok lets discuss abt todays episode...if u dont find anything...u can speak anyting...๐Ÿ˜†

the best thing today is the dadaji-Alok scene...it was very nicely done...and felt bad for Alok when dadaji said its his land and he will do anything...

apart from that...same flirting..so nothing to discuss there..
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwetha,can you elaborate about Dad-Alok's discussion?What was it all about?
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shwets... what can I discuss with you... haven't watched Epi...... I watch based on updates... ๐Ÿ˜•...

I am just commenting as u said... we can speak anything... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BTW - Hope Dadaji didn't hurt Alok by saying that it's his land... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail
actually, the other day a person came na and talked with dadaji alone...now dadaji has apparently sold the land he had at a very cheaper price and gave the money to that person...
Alok asks he cud have told him and why he sold it at a cheaper price
dadaji says as he could quickly sell it..
dadaji has sold the land for 1 lakh when it could have been sold for 5 lakhs..
Alok again asks for which dadaji tells its his land after all and he will do anything..
Alok feels bad telling yes its his land and he(Alok) has nothing to do with it...and leaves...
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
Thank you Shwetha...now I know what I need to watch in today's episode!๐Ÿ˜†Interesting!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sachi...by the look of it Alok was really hurt when dadaji said that...dadi also asks dadaji how he can say that..whethr their kids have no right on their property..dadaji says nothing..
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya shwets dadaji alok scene was d only one worth watchng in d ntire epi n d last part was also ok sort of ishika n suhana bt i hated rajni n disha 2day they r also going nuts this days r giving hopeless ideas
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

Thank you Shwetha...now I know what I need to watch in today's episode!๐Ÿ˜†Interesting!

it was interesting yar...i hope they dont stop it here...i want to see dadaji-Alok convo ahead...
Sanayaa thumbnail
Hmm I havnt watched today's epi so can participate in the discussion๐Ÿ˜†

so wat is dada ji up to...lolz nayi khichdi pakni shuru ho gyi...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Ya shwets dadaji alok scene was d only one worth watchng in d ntire epi n d last part was also ok sort of ishika n suhana bt i hated rajni n disha 2day they r also going nuts this days r giving hopeless ideas

yeah...i didnt like Suhana too...anyways...take what u like...leave the rest...๐Ÿ˜†so for today its dadaji-Alok scene...๐Ÿ˜Š