Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This makes no sense whatsoever, why would Manav give his child to the same woman who killed his child? Why would Vaishali who fought hard to break ties with Dharmesh reunite with the man who promised to make her life miserable? I really hope this article is not true because everything leading upto the leap including the promo and picture paint a very different picture than the article.
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope it is all bogus... and the story in TB and indya are all lies... ArMan shd resign if this happens... so the baby in ArMans lap is Sachu.. kya bakwaas hai

Did not Varha want a girl?
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
If this is the te story is going to shape up then all the previous tracks become illogical.What was the point of showing Manav breaking ties with Varsha?What was the point of showing Manav getting frustated after loosing his kid?Why then manav needs to be rich?If at the end they have planned to give their baby to Varsha then what's the point of Manav earning so much money?

What's the point of Vaishu fighting for a divorce when she will live happily with the Mota?
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you know what...The TB articles have been wrong allot of the time so i think they are wrong this time also...indya.com was also wrong about manav loosing his memory so maybe this is all just a rumor...based on what has happened i do not think that manav and archana will give away the baby...plus archana wa even holding her baby in the promo...it was the same two year old thatw was in the picture...they were even using that picture on the side during the last part of todays episode...i really thing this all just rumors and we should just wait to see what happens 😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

If this is the te story is going to shape up then all the previous tracks become illogical.What was the point of showing Manav breaking ties with Varsha?What was the point of showing Manav getting frustated after loosing his kid?Why then manav needs to be rich?If at the end they have planned to give their baby to Varsha then what's the point of Manav earning so much money?

What's the point of Vaishu fighting for a divorce when she will live happily with the Mota?

and most important of all...The orphanage authorities giving permission letter to Varsha ...what the hell was that about ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

and most important of all...The orphanage authorities giving permission letter to Varsha ...what the hell was that about ...

Exactly, that is why I am thinking these articles are false. Why would the CVs have Varsha be able to adopt if they were going to have ArMan give away their child? Why would Manav give away his child that too to someone who killed his first child? Why would the promos show Archana with her son and have a beautiful family pic with them and Manav? Why would Vaishali who fought hard to divorce Dharmesh go back to him? It just makes no sense
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Butnormally TB articles are not wrong.That's what I am worrying about.Ekta can introduce a new track within 1 hour if she wants.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nope nothing of this sort will happen, 
Yesterday Vaishu divorced with dharmesh...but article sayd they are living happily...😕
After divorcing they patched up again...??
We will have to wait and watch

BTW I am really happy watching all the pics of ArMan and manav jr in all the news papers...😍
They are looking simply adorable!!

If they want more people to follow by this campaigning they shouldnt disappoint us and fool us giving Manav jr to anyone else

Also agree with one comment somewhere Satish wont agree to this 
Manav will surely refuse to give his child, no second thought
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Soni..but she was wearing a MS in promo and luking really happy..and i read somewhere in SBS dat Dharmesh was also dere in K's house :((

but yeah even i'm really happy to see  ArMan pic wid dere cuteee kid <333

i dont think Manav will ever agree to give away dere kid and dat too for Varsha..
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manav's my only hope 😳 cant trust Archana...

Uff Vaishu...😡