really we misss neha lottt...love neha...all the best...😔
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
gul.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neha ...she's a real gem...in the starting of the show i never thought she could ever justify her role but after few episodes i thought may be i was wrong intially...b'coz ater seeing her for almost a month i was spellbound by her acting...she's a true star...with no starry tantrums...neha's siplicity is her ornament and her smile makes u go like wooowww...
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will miss you sooo much Neha.

I wish you all the best and may Allah give all that you wish for

mahix3 thumbnail
I guess this might just be my final post on this forum since it will close soon-- well I will really miss CCBM and Neha Sargam. She is such an amazing actress and she's grown so much as a professional from the time she entered the screen to now. I hope the best for her future ventures and I hope to see her again on the screen! 

CHAND CHUPA BADAL MEIN WILL TRULY BE MISSED!!!
4Neha thumbnail
Very sweet thread N grt picz. Thanks Simran. 

Best of luck Neha. Good luck for future ðŸ˜Š
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My dear Neha,
Love u soo much sweety, Have never seen a wonderful, beautiful and an angel like u. Seriously love u with the bottom of my heart and will miss u immensely. Hope u come back soon with a new show. Please do, i cant imagine not seeing u anymore. You have taught me so many values with the way u are as a person both on and off screen and truly i am honored to be ur fane. Love u jaan 

Shova 

My sweet Neha lovers, here are some pic i made of  our Neha Jaan so we all can enjoy.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Neha ur smile is the most beautiful part of u, I love it and it always brings a smile on our face when  we see ur smile, so please keep smiling like this always and wish u the best for the future and hope to see u come back soon with a bang . LOVE U NEHA!!

4Neha thumbnail
Love u neha. will post more later. Edited by 4Neha - 12 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Neha is the pearl, the beautiful song, the rose, the fresh wind and the beautiful angel that have made us smile with her beautiful and innocent smile and her personality. Really Neha jaan ur just like a rose, the soft ,beautiful velvet rose in our life  ðŸ˜Š. Thankyou soo much for your work as Nivi. Gonna miss u alot dear.😭