Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubabegum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
neha i just want to say i love u and will miss you alot.good luck with the future and hope to see you in a new show.
your the only tv actress i have been crazy about and i don't know how my day will pass without seeing in ccbm.keep smiling and be happy all ways.
juhi728 thumbnail
My dedication to neha jaan. I love u and ur smiles. 

niv_ren thumbnail
neha.. come back soon on another show so we can enjoy ur show. this is ending which is very sad. 
ccbm_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We love you Neha. You are faboulous and fantastic actor and i would love to see you playing different characters so big ALL THE BSET for your future roles, we know you would love to grow as a singer but please still consider acting too as you were very good at that .I love watching scenes of mesmerising pair Viren sood -- Nivedita because of both fantastic actors Neha and Kinshuk.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

Nice post, Simran! We sure will miss her 😭. Wish her all the luck for whatever she does.

Thanks for liking the post n very nice collage. I luv all the pics. But the center one with her long earring looks the best. 
Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayushi09

Thanks Simran for making this thread, it's beautiful.

Neha loved you as Nivi, you are fabulous, hope to see you soon in another show, please don't disappear, you are one of the best on TV right now.

Rain of summer, snow of winter,
grace of autumn, glory of spring,
May beauty of every season
give ur heart a beautiful reason 2 smile.
May God suceed u in every exams of ur life.
Good luck & all the best

Love you a lot...

Thanks Ayushi.. I loved the poem u have written. (may god succeed u in every exams of ur life) is a very nice line and neha needs it as she takes on the new challenges. !!
neha_fanz thumbnail
I wish that God would hold u tight,
I hope that angels will keep u in sight.
Now just 2 make sure u feel all right,
I'm gonna wish u all a wonderful life!

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very nice post.so nice pics and writing Thnks a lot. Luv Neha she never looked as this was her first show. She is such a natural beauty with a Butiful smile. Best of luck for her future in her career and personal life. Hope to see her in another show soon.
neha_sweetz thumbnail
very nice thread . neha looks so sweet. will post a song for her very soon. 
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simi di..thnk u sooo much for making diz beautiful thread..luv u..
well where shall i start from...
bHey neha jaaan, Thank You so much for Portraying a sweet and simple Character like nivedita . nivedita touched our hearts in so many ways take it with her innocence , naughtiness etc.neha jaan i would like to say this to you are definitely one of the most talented television actresses we have on TV right now, I'm speaking this truly from my heart.i loved every scene u did... especially the scenes where u cry, they  were done really nicely..You have given the best treats to the audience by performing par excellence..Sometime it is difficult to imagine that this is your debut show..Your chemistry wid kinshuk is simply amazing.Thank you so much Neha for making us fall in love with nivi and the show..Now i am hoping to see you Back on TV so soon..We will miss you Neha.May God Bless with lots of Happiness and Nice projects which you deserve.We fans will always be with you, every step of the way! . Go ahead n fulfil ur dream of becoming a singer.
Please remember that no matter what role you take up in the future we fans are always there to support from the bottom of our hearts.Good luck
 i really gonna miss you a lot dea.😭😭.love you...❤️.mwaaahzzz