MG FF y is life so UNFAIR??!! link to thrd 2 pg144

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Jazz n I've been on this forum from last few months. I have read a lot of maaneet ffs n got inspired to write one. This is a totally different story from the serial but it is not a story of maan-geet. It is more of a story of geet n her life. Ofcourse maan is the hero of my story but has a grey shade to his character. So guys please don't throw chappals and tomatoes on me bcoz maan does not come in the beginning of the story. He will come a little bit later. Please bear with me n don't b harsh on me as this is my first ff n honestly I have never written anything in my life. So really want your guys support to continue in writing. So here is the character sketch:

: 21 yr old Punjabi girl who lives in London with her parents. She is studying theatre. She is a normal modern girl who likes going out with friends but bcoz her father is really strict, she often lies to her father (everybody does that at one point or another!). she is excessively beautiful n that's why she behaves like a bitch with all her guy friends so that they wont fall for her. She doesn't want to give them a heartbreak ( I think bitchiness comes naturally when you are beautiful in excess and very rich). She dates guys but never fallen in love with any. In short, she is a total brat outside but a timid cat at her home.

<font color="#0000ff"></font>:25 yr old. Biggest businessman of Mumbai, owner of Khurana Constructions. Excessively handsome. BUT a total JERK. He treats people as dirt. Dates each and every beautiful girl in town, gets every girl either by hook or by crook. In short, a normal bad guy that you would love to hate..

<font color="#0000ff"></font> : 23 yr old. Sweet, innocent, handsome, n adorable guy who is every girl's dream, BUT is married (happily married to Namrata). Younger brother of Maan, but maan and Vicky don't get along too well. They don't even live in the same house. He is studying theatre too.

https://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/images/uploads/BA4_rajeev-khandelwal.jpg

<font color="#0000ff"></font> : Geet's father. Very strict. A man of his words. Even when he lives in London, but he lives his life in traditional ways

https://www.india-forums.com/images/celebrity/l_10085.jpg

<font color="#0000ff"> </font>: Geets mother. Loves geet very much. Is more of a friend than mother to geet. Always takes geets side but cant go against her husband.

https://www.india-forums.com/images/celebrity/l_2650.jpg

<font color="#0000ff"> </font>: Maan and Vicky's Dadi. Lives with Vicky. Don't approve of maan's living style. Is a normal sweet dadi that every person wishes his/her dadi to b like.

There are gonna b more characters which will b introduced with time.

I thought Vicky Khurana to give the name of dev khurana but I know we are so used to hate dev that I thought u guys might hate this character too. But believe me this character of Vicky is really really sweet n its not like a character of adorable "devar" but the guy u want to be with.

Hope u guys like the character sketch.

geets intro - Page 1

msk's intro- page 1

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

part 15-page 73

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Thread 2

Please hit the like button and do comment. As this is my first ff I really need ur guys support. Ill update geet's introduction soon</font>

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Introduction of geet: y is life so unfair??!!

A girl is sitting at the window staring at the stars.  Suddenly her phone rings, snapping her out of her day dream. She picks up the phone..

"Hello.."

"Hey where are you babes?  We are waiting for you at the disc..."

"I cant come.. dad came home early so..." there was a sadness in her voice- sadness of cancelling her plans with her friends.

"you have to come Geet! You cant just back off now. We are all waiting for you and you r ditching us.. you promised that you will come..."

"I know I know, babes. But try n understand. You know dad...he'll never gonna let me come. So whats the point of asking..."

Girl on the other end of the phone is annoyed now.

"geet, I don't wanna listen anything. You promised you will come'"

"I know Stacy but.."

"no ifs and buts" she doesn't let geet finish her sentence. "make some excuse to your dad then..." stacy pleads

"but stacy..."

"its not like you have never lied to your dad, n don't tell me that GEET HANDA is out of EXCUSES!! Pleeeaaassseee" she begged.

"okkk, ill try."

"no try. I want to see u here in half an hour." Stacy said in a dominant voice and hangs up..

Geet is really scared that how she is gonna ask her father. She folds her hands and looks above "babaji! Please madad karna!"

Mohinder lal handa is reading a book in his study.  Geet slowly walks towards her father, analyzing each and every word in her head that she is gonna say to him.

She reaches closer to him.

"D-D-Dad..." she stammers.

Mohinder looks at her from beneath his glasses. Geet controls herself. She silently thanks babaji that she is doing theatre and so she is a good actress.

"Dad," she tries again. "Dad, my class is meeting at the college for study group. Even our lecturer is coming. He is gonna give some important notes regarding exams.  So I was thinking if I can go too...its really gonna b helpful for exams..." she finished with hope in her eyes.

"you know I don't like you to go out of the house after 10 pm" he again gets engrossed in his book.

"but dad, it's a study group. My whole class is coming. If I wont go, ill b left behind in the subject.."

"Geet, shareef ghar ki ladkiyan aadhi raat ko ghar se baahar nahin jaati hain."

Geet in her mind 'there he goes again!! I wonder what time he comes home when he was young..'

Geet tries again"but dad, main koi galat kaam to nahin kar rahi hoon. Yeh sirf study group hai, meri poori class hogi wahan par aur hamare teacher bhi honge.." geet sees Rano and calls her. "maa, please ask dad to let me go. It's a study group maa. All my friends would b there.."

Rano looks at geet suspiciously.

{Rano is like a friend to geet. She knows her daughter goes to discos and all but she also trusts geet and she knows that geet would never do anything wrong. Geet tells everything about her life to rano so rano also takes geets side. Rano knew that todays generation kids lies to their parents an do wrong stuff but she knew that geet is not lying to her and will never do anything wrong..}

Geet winks at her and rano gets shocked.  Geet gives rano a puppy face and asks her for help. Rano agrees and goes towards mohinder lal'

"Suniye jee'."

"aadhi raat se pehle waapis aa jaana'" looks at geet and sees her dress. She is wearing a green knee length dress. "Aur kapde badal ke jaana.."

Geet's dress
He gets up and leaves.

Geet jumps in joy and says in one breath. "thanku maa. Thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku. You are the best Maa."

"Geet, where are you going?"

"Disc Maa."

"What??!!"

"please maa, all my friends r going. I promised them i'll go too. Pleassseee" she makes a puppy face.

"ok. Par aadhi raat se pehle aa jaana. Warna tu apne dad ko to janti hai na, tere saath saath mujhe bhi maar daalenge!"

Geet runs towards her room and calls back "Don't worry Maa. I'll be back before midnight."

{when she said this she didn't knew what was gonna happen with her that night..that her life was gonna change forever after that night.  Who knew that she will lose her parents trust forever. Who knew that because of this one night she will have to leave her parents, her home, her family, her country behind and search a new life for herself''}

please hit the like button and do comment because ur comments are gonna inspire me to write more. plz plz plz๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š

scroll down for msk's intro

siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept n good start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
curious 4 next part . Pls continue soon n update more parts if possible๐Ÿ˜ณ so dat maaneet ka bumping jaldi ho ๐Ÿ˜‰. Pls pm me wen u update.Edited by siroilily - 12 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
very nice...
waiting for more.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
SUPERB AND AMAZING

PLZ ADD ME IN PM IN LIST

CONTINUE SOON

Ok guys, time for MSK's introduction.  I thought it is better to give Maan Singh Khurana's introduction before starting the story. I wanted to write Maan's intro from geet's point of view but as thats not possible at this moment, i give u my point of view. Everything in italics is my point of view as a spectator, as a narrator.  I am narrating it like I'm standing there and watching what is happening there. Okay here it goes...

MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S INTRODUCTION: Y life is so unfair??!!

Wow!! Im in a beautiful room.  I have never seen a room so beautiful.  Its walls are painted black and red. It is so huge and elegant that first i thought that it is some king's bedroom.  Yes i can say its a bedroom coz theres a bed facing the front wall.

And is there someone sleeping on it?? I go closer to have a look. I can see a black linen on the bed.  Theres a girl on the bed.  Her hair is open and messed up. She is fast asleep. I can see her bare shoulders. Eeewww! Is she naked?!

{ok guys, this is not geet}

And then my sight fell on the other side of the bed and my eyes popped open due to shock!! There is a guy with his naked back facing towards me...

OMG!! Is he fully naked too...ohhh shittt!!!!!

Am i intruding in someone's bedroom early in the morning when they both are probably naked!!!!!!!!!  Oh Geet's babaji! What was i thinking...

I'm just about to turn around and go outside...but...at that moment the guy turns his face towards me...

And i'm just awestruck. My feet refuses to move. I'm looking at his face dumbfounded.

I'm probably looking at the most beautiful face in the world. I've never seen anyone so handsome and so beautiful. How can some human be so heavenly beautiful!!!

People say that in olden times, greek gods were the most handsome guys that walked on earth. Am i looking at a greek god?

Is he really a Greek God?  How can it be! One part of my mind is telling me that I'm living in 21st century and greek gods are long ago gone from this earth. But how can someone be so beautiful then, that you cant take off your eyes from their face???

After 2 seconds, I started looking at him.  Not staring, but really looking.

He has a fair complexion.  His hair is almost 2 inches long. I can say that because his hair is messed and are coming onto his forehead.  His big forehead gives a reflection of his macho look. His eyes are closed. But he's got big eyelashes.  Kinda eyelashes that girls get after putting on the fake ones.  But his eyelashes are not girly, they are manly but beautiful.  His cheeks has a hint of his tight jaw.  His lips...his red lips...I have never seen any guy's lips having such a beautiful shape...a perfect M shape.  He has a stubble but that gives him more macho look.  He has a long neck with huge shoulders and big biceps...OMG!!!! am I checking out some half naked, n probably fully naked guy.  God! Where are my values??!!

I was thinking this when he opened his eyes and i fell in the deepness of those dark brown eyes.  The time might have stopped because I don't remember for how long I was looking into his eyes. I have never seen such beautiful eyes...

And then he spoke..and all my dreams got shattered in a milli fraction of a second.

He spoke...No 'spoke' is not the right word. He 'shouted'. Yes that's the right word. He shouted. "What the hell are you doing here???"

For a second i thought he is talking to me.  But then I realised that he cant see me.  I'm just a narrator.  How stupid of me!

Then i saw the girl who is sleeping beside him woke up with a start.  She is really scared as she looks at the guy sitting right next to her.

The half naked guy (or probably the fully naked guy) glares at the poor girl and again shouts.  "What are you doing here? Didn't i ask you to leave when i was done with you last night."

The girl is so scared with his sudden question and seeing the fire in his eyes, that she started shivering due to fear.

I felt pity for her...almost.

The girl stammered with tears in her eyes. "M-M-Maan, I-I love you." Tears flowed from her eyes.

"Well its your problem then, not mine.  You are pretty, but not as pretty that Maan Singh Khurana can love you." He spat the words on her face.

"But Maan, then what was that, that happened between us last night?"

"That was pure pleasure.  Its not like you are the first girl that I've slept with.  Look girl, whatever your name is, I'm done with you." He said with cold eyes.

He moves towards the side table and picks up his wallet from it.  He takes out some money and throws towards her.

"Here.  Take it and leave.  Thats probably more than you were worth for."

And he gets up and puts on his denim jeans and goes to the washroom.

The girl sat there crying for some time and then slowly gets up and puts on her dress and leaves.

Okay, now I feel pity for the girl.

And for the guy, the most handsome guy that I have ever seen in my whole life, I feel pure HATRED...

plz do hit the like button and do comment.๐Ÿ˜Š

i know guys its not the best but i'm really new at writing and sometimes i dont get enough words to explain things

part 1 page 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43585279

am_sweet_pari thumbnail

AWSOME

CONTINUE SOON
Downhill thumbnail
plzz add me in..
superrbbb start
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3