Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice Start!!
Pm Me For Updates.
-Awantika- thumbnail

Heya Guys,

Okay, em updating da first chappy. 

i Actually dunno how to give a start starting. Arghh, i suck at starting .

Nvm, i can flow on as da story progresses. Enewaii here's it :)

MY ILLUSION...MY MISTAKE 

The spotlight was on her.  All the eyes were stuck on her. It was 'HER'. AROHI ALUWAHLIA ! The same Arohi Aluwahlia who used to be The sensation in singing industry. The same AROHI who was a heart throb of all the people, A popular name on the industry . A familiar name to ebyone ,  children, teens or adults. She was the biggest celebrity. Yes, She WAS ! Idol for the teens, An idol celebrity who carried her studies and career at the same time. But, sometimes it all gets carried away like a wind blows mud. Who knew The Celebrity would get lost for 2 years due to some reason. Who knew the popular lady would fall for that one wrong guy and get lost ? Who knew she wud have to go through a pain due to which she would quit her passion, her career ? Who knew joing the college being the big celebrity would tear her apart ? But That's what you get when you let your heart win. 

Here, she was. After two whole years of pain n tragedy, Arohi Aluwahlia, The same Arohi Aluwahlia but a changed one. She had an immense pain and tragedy behind those brown eyes. But no one cud say why. Ebyone was glad the girl came back, after two years. Even though no one ever knew why she disappeared. 

Yesh, there she was giving a stage performance, to let da world know, she's come back. So, on the twilight of 25th June, Arohi Aluwahlia was giving her come back performance . The city of California was over crowded to Evidence the star come back.

After huge cheers and claps she began.

"You have a way of coming easily to me
And when you take, you take the very best of me
So I start a fight 'cause I need to feel somethin'
And you do what you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted

Oh, what a shame
What a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Just walk away
No use defending words that you will never say

And now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you

You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray
And I stood there lovin' you and washed them all away
And you come away with a great little story
Of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you

Oh, what a shame
What a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Just walk away
No use defending words that you will never say

And now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through

You never did give a damn thing, honey
But I cried, cried for you
And I know you wouldn't have told nobody
If I died, died for you, died for you

Oh, what a shame
What a rainy ending give to a perfect day
Every smile you fake is so condescending
Counted all the scars you made

Now that I'm sittin her thinkin' it through
"

By da tym da song ended da crowd was overwhelmed by da performance. There was a reason Arohi Aluwahlia was probably the most popular singer worldwide. The intensity in her voice cud either leave you in tears or drive ou crazy.And moreover she wrote the lyrics herself. And this tym for da audience, this song was just another hit from Arohi, But For her it was all her emotions.

And now, it was time for press conference. She got backstage , changed into formals and took seat wid her bodyguards behind.

She was showered wid questions :

Q : so How does it feel to be back Miss Arohi ?

A : Hmm, Well I dunt know how it feels. Coz no one on dis world cares how u feel. I am glad am coming back. That's it.

Q : Can we know da sudden reason of your disappearance ?

A : I don't think anyone is going to write a biography on me, so its not important. All that's enough is am back now. So no more questioning why I disappeared.

Q : But your fans would love to know !

A : I don't reveal my life stories to my fans. I sing for them, and that's all what matters.

Q : Okay, So The AROHI ALUWAHLIA after 2 years aint da soft n sweet arohi, she used to be. She's pretty changed rite ? Any comments on that ?

A : Yes, thing change, people do and so did i. Nothing lasts forever, so dint my sweetness. And I dunt want this thing to affect my singing career. My fans love me for my singing not fot sweetness or attitude. So just let it be.

After few more questions the conference was over and she headed towards her house. It was probably the best houses available. She changed into shorts n stripe tee's. She checked her schedules. She took in note she cudnt spare a second from her work. Coz that wud mean lot of trouble to herself. She cudnt bear da pain of remembering it all. She'd already wasted enough of her life getting tragedic on that. After all she'd spent two years of her life screaming like a mad, crying and crying.

Her parents were worried if she'd ever get normal. She'd never sleep. She'd spend all the day staring at the ceilings, the photographs and writing his names on the paper. It continued for years. Even the psychologist was of no help. Coz when things hurt your heart, its got nothing to do with psychology. She'd probably die this way if it wudn't be her dad's death due to heart attack.

To fulfill her dad's last wish, she decided to live life again. She started to stand tall to the outer world. She became the rough-tough Arohi who was fierce. After all, she could not afford to let people rule the sentiments of her sweetness. But, whateva she showed to da outer world she cud act herself when she was alone.

So like always she took a diary and wrote letter like she always did.

"Loving you has been like breathing to me. It seems natural, no extra effort necessary; but there comes a point in one's life when things just change suddenly and you cannot explain the exact reason why. I didn't know love could fade until now'I have been suffocated long enough, I feel sometimes I couldn't breathe anymore.
I guess it was the happy smile on your face that hurts me to core. Damn ! You are killing me. For the longest time I kept looking at you. But you failed to look nearer where I always have been. Standing by your side, waiting for you to realize that I was just there. But you'd neva care.

Revenge is the constant thing in my mind . But whom will I take revenge ? You whom I love and you betrayed ? Her, for whom you left me ? Or myself who loves you ?

There are two things you need to know. First, being in love with you nearly killed me. Second, I wanna move on. But I don't know when and where to start. All things in my life are useless without your consent. I've got used to the feeling that I forgot its not normal to be wanting a person as much as I want you.

Thi was yesterday's old story and a drama of the past. The Girl who fell for him, The Guy who pretended to fall for her and The Lady whom he truly loved. I used to laugh at this movie plots but now, I know that she's laughing at me beacause of my unaware stupidity. That no matter how much the girl loves the guy, it will always be the lady that the guy loves he;d choose in the end.

I'm closing the book where I wrote our story, our hut in the middle of the forest near falls, our lovely kids, me preparing their uniforms, you teaching our kids to play football, us fetching them to school, us growing old together'Me and you not forever but for always. I'll burn the pages in my memory as a reminder that it will be a story that I wouldn't have a chance to tell my grandchildren, it would be a story that would always crush my heart and make me scream at night and make me run to nowhere."

I hope that after some days I will forget my feelings for you. That my mind won't even try to cross our memories together and conquer me. Our memories together makes me vulnerable. I feel like a crashed toy crawling back to you begging you to hug me just for once. Yah, that's how helpless I feel. Because knowing that if I'll fight for you, it will be wasted. Cause reality shouted at my face saying your insane with him, You can't leave that b***h who left and hurt you, then tells you around she loves you more then I do.

Here's the newsflash : I LOVE YOU MORE, and so I'll let this feeling be. 

Ohkay Guys.

This is da first chappy.

You mite be thinking, its the c'mon story, but sum things are quiet different than da first impression ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰

I can assure ya all that its not dat typical story where c's betrayed, they meet, c forgives him and end. ðŸ˜›

Its a lot different ðŸ˜Š

Anyway so how was it ?

Reviews Puhlease ?

Wid Love

Awantika ðŸ˜Š

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
deeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsmm storyline...great is too touchy
-sia- thumbnail
Great Start to a new ff...I'm sure i'll love reading the next chappy's too :) Waiting for the next part :)
BTW I forgot to mention both of u I mean, both Awantika & Sumi u are great, fantastic writers!! U weave a story so well that well it's hard to describe that feeling..u know that joy as a reader one gets while reading your stories!! U guys are just amazing!!!  Awaiting more from u guys and love yaa n hugs to u... xoxoxo 
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

Great Start to a new ff...I'm sure i'll love reading the next chappy's too :) Waiting for the next part :)

BTW I forgot to mention both of u I mean, both Awantika & Sumi u are great, fantastic writers!! U weave a story so well that well it's hard to describe that feeling..u know that joy as a reader one gets while reading your stories!! U guys are just amazing!!!  Awaiting more from u guys and love yaa n hugs to u... xoxoxo 

thanxx soo much :)
Hey, i am both. i mean my real name is Awantika. And my nickname is Awi or Sumi :)
Aw. thanx soo much for da comment. it really means a lot.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww,its gr8 babe. Omg,so matured,so powerful writng. Luv it.
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 start  !!!
plz cont soon :)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm well yeah its different !!
i hope nothing lasts frever i mean d sadness lol..
thnks fr d pom
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually...you're too good!! but i dont know how you manage to write such philosophical lines n manage to bring out the feelings one usually buries deep in the heart!!
i love awii..i guess you know that already :D
i cant wait to see how the story is going to unfold! is it arjun who broke her heart?? that too for another woman??
you better update it fast...otherwise my head might burst ;)

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was awesome
waiting for next chapter
Edited by ...vibha... - 12 years ago