Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yemi3006

🀣🀣🀣 what would you have done in her place? πŸ˜‰ 

What i've to do, everything whud have been done by arhaan...πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Yemi

Are you sure that Krishna banging on the door is only a flashback? What if it really happened? He is wearing the same purple shirt when the officer comes and tells him to get off the high wall he is lying on. How do we know he didn't show up and bang on her door and by the time she showed up he's left in a huff?😲

and another blooper is he was wearing the same purple shirt whn P thought he stops her from going... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Yemi

Are you sure that Krishna banging on the door is only a flashback? What if it really happened? He is wearing the same purple shirt when the officer comes and tells him to get off the high wall he is lying on. How do we know he didn't show up and bang on her door and by the time she showed up he's left in a huff?😲

When Krishna came to the GH be bangs on the door and questions how Prats could be sleeping when he is standing out there worried.🀣 How self absorbed!

He asks Naina to open the door bec' she is a good woman...pathetic
He asks Komal to open the door bec' she is his sister - couldn't he think of any other reason?

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† i dont think he would have left come what may till someone opened that door  

@ bold... thats becos its P's thinking Shocked... is this really how she sees her hubby ? πŸ˜†
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Oh my dear pals...u ppl still dint get over that scene??? :- ))))))))))))))))))

hami, how can we... the smile n laugh of arja was so cute n natural, actually they didn't enacted the scene, they actually were playing with eachother... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were adorable...😳
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

hami, how can we... the smile n laugh of arja was so cute n natural, actually they didn't enacted the scene, they actually were playing with eachother... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were adorable...😳

Yes... it was very cute... the way they were arguing and each was trying to get control of the razor... hilarious...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† i dont think he would have left come what may till someone opened that door  

@ bold... thats becos its P's thinking Shocked... is this really how she sees her hubby ? πŸ˜†

Dats bz dis is d way K behaves and she has experienced dis earlier also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kudos to Pia... even in the midst of exams she makes time to feed our addictionπŸ˜³πŸ€—

</div>
<div>

@ Nazia - itlooked very spontaneous &natural ☺️☺️

@ Azi...you have school t'mrow? 🀣btw... lubablub yr siggies esp 1 & 3 ☺️

abey,its college. .πŸ˜†.Yep,thats my faaav scn☺️. .thnx yaar
@paru:u feel that, only wen u luk at d siggie?i always feel jealous wenevr i see them tgthrπŸ˜‰
Aziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Oh my dear pals...u ppl still dint get over that scene??? :- ))))))))))))))))))

na. .nt until we get the next oneπŸ˜‰
Aziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

<font size="2"> What i've to do, everything whud have been done by arhaan...πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£</font>

abey,its always him doing. .give him a chance to be at the receiving endπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ€”πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Dats bz dis is d way K behaves and she has experienced dis earlier also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What got me watching this show was this character's unique thinking and logic.πŸ˜›