Addiction to "Navya" is starting to Decrease!!!

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello to all the Navya/AnYa Fans!!! I have been a silent reader all this time...replying to some posts from time to time...and this is my first post!!!

But I am very saddened that my first post had to be about the addiction I had for "Navya" for the first couple of weeks have started to decrease!!!😭 I dunno if its just me...but ever since the CVs have rushed to make AnYa fall in love for like two weeks or so n immediately have this break up!?! I just dont understand why they are rushing so much!! I dont wanna say this but episode after episode im losing interest...I just read the posts made in the forum!! I was super duper excited to watch the show in the beginning😃...Like i told all my friends that they have to watch "Navya" cuz its simply awesome...but now im like wat the heck happened😕?!?!?! I had sooo much expectations from the promos and the first couple of episodes...n day day i im losing that enthusiasm i had for the show😲!!!
BUT im not giving up yet...I love AnYa so im gonna watch for their sake...Im still gonna give the CVs a chance to turn this show around to how it was in the beginning and abide by their "Naye soch and Naye sawal" logo!!!

Thank you for reading guys!!!

Love,

Marcy<3
Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeaa... i agree... last week some scenes were bit boring... but after the new promo i think some interesting twist is waiting in stores for us..!! 😍
maneetabhiyarox thumbnail
yea agree...but m sure dat CVS is working on teh track nd will soon bring up sumthing interesting..:)
well, i don't agree much  2 u yaar

c'mon yaar aisa kaun sa show hai jisme thoda boring track nahi hota...

but, u noe wat i m actually njoying dis track too coz acc. 2 me dis current track depicts the strong feelings that anya share for each other!

smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
new promo has again raised hopes in me...plz plz plz i want coming episodes to be mindblowing
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uttaran is d best better than stupid and drab navya

Originally posted by: ksgstar

uttaran is d best better than stupid and drab navya

excuse me, if uttaran is better then go and visit dat forum...

stay away frm navya forum!

don't waste ur precious time...ok

ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar.arsh

excuse me, if uttaran is better then go and visit dat forum...

stay away frm navya forum!

don't waste ur precious time...ok

i jus wonder how all of u waste time on navya...its so slowww,,,,,,,,,,,navya looks like a scared chicken ands tht baba use jaakar himalaya mein bas jana chahiye...stupis show  .uttaran rocks its so bestt ruttaran is no3 in indian tv in case of trp  and navya is nowhere close to it

Originally posted by: ksgstar

i jus wonder how all of u waste time on navya...its so slowww,,,,,,,,,,,navya looks like a scared chicken ands tht baba use jaakar himalaya mein bas jana chahiye...stupis show  .uttaran rocks its so bestt ruttaran is no3 in indian tv in case of trp  and navya is nowhere close to it

acha jiii
aapki info. kisi ko nahi chahiye!

uttaran best ho ya worst...we don't even care...ok!

and waise bhi navya is a youth oriented show...

and ya uttaran ek boring drama...
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
dont worry yaar...once anant navya lov stry take its full mode then...all ur addiction will strts increasing...😉