Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
(Ore Piyaaa..Ore Piyaaa  playing in the BG, song from Aaja Nach le)

Dev asks Radh " Shaadi krogi mujhse?" Radh is shocked, He again says " Varmala bhi taiyyar hai" Radh bursts out laughing, seeing her laugh so beautifully, he too breaks out laughing...a while passes, Dev again asks, " bolo na! mujhse shaadi karogi" Radh looks at him, she stops laughing, but smiling inside herself, feeling the moment...Both of them looks at each other...Radh keeps quite and bends her head down, she blushes...Dev is still waiting, looking at her for the answer...Radh looks at him, his constant attempts has finally made her to give up...she cannot hold herself anymore.

Radh getsup, takes a step forward, Dev sees her coming, she was about to fall (because of the motion of the truck),when Dev quickly holds her with his left hand at her waist and garland in his right hand pointing downwards. Radh hands holds his shirt as a reflex...
They have an eyelock...Radh slowly losens her fist to go of his shirt, and lands on his chest, without breaking the stare... they are lost into each other...Radh lowers her eyes with shyness, blushing, tries to come out of his grip, but he doesnt release her...she looks at him...
Dev says "pehle mujhe jawab dho", Radh heart starts beating faster...Dev again in soft, Husky voice asks her, "bolo!!!...shaadi karogi mujhse" as if only Radh has heard his words...shiver passes through her...looking deep into his eyes, She too in soft voice, with so much of love "Haan"...both their heart beat goes faster...their stare gets intense, Dev drops the garland and brings his hand slowly to her waist, Both of them have a comforting Hug, ..."Hamara yeh pal mein kabhi nahi bhulunga Radhika" Dev says living in their moment. Radh hugs him more tighter listerning him.

Truck driver puts the break, RaDev unable to balance fall on the hay...both jerk as they fall...realizing, they look at each other...both burst into laugh...Dev says "chalein" ... Radh says "Ji"...
(The music continues la la la...la la la...lalalalalala...) Dev gets her down, both walk holding their hands...

😍  ( wish to see this happen)

😳 😳 😳
a short scene from my side, hope everybody liked it...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Niha, I just love this hard-core romantic spirit of yours.  made the reading very enjoyable and had my fair share of imagining and it does look awesome.  Way to go.👍🏼
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiHa24

(Ore Piyaaa..Ore Piyaaa  playing in the BG, song from Aaja Nach le)

Dev asks Radh " Shaadi krogi mujhse?" Radh is shocked, He again says " Varmala bhi taiyyar hai" Radh bursts out laughing, seeing her laugh so beautifully, he too breaks out laughing...a while passes, Dev again asks, " bolo na! mujhse shaadi karogi" Radh looks at him, she stops laughing, but smiling inside herself, feeling the moment...Both of them looks at each other...Radh keeps quite and bends her head down, she blushes...Dev is still waiting, looking at her for the answer...Radh looks at him, his constant attempts has finally made her to give up...she cannot hold herself anymore.

Radh getsup, takes a step forward, Dev sees her coming, she was about to fall (because of the motion of the truck),when Dev quickly holds her with his left hand at her waist and garland in his right hand pointing downwards. Radh hands holds his shirt as a reflex...
They have an eyelock...Radh slowly losens her fist to go of his shirt, and lands on his chest, without breaking the stare... they are lost into each other...Radh lowers her eyes with shyness, blushing, tries to come out of his grip, but he doesnt release her...she looks at him...
Dev says "pehle mujhe jawab dho", Radh heart starts beating faster...Dev again in soft, Husky voice asks her, "bolo!!!...shaadi karogi mujhse" as if only Radh has heard his words...shiver passes through her...looking deep into his eyes, She too in soft voice, with so much of love "Haan"...both their heart beat goes faster...their stare gets intense, Dev drops the garland and brings his hand slowly to her waist, Both of them have a comforting Hug, ..."Hamara yeh pal mein kabhi nahi bhulunga Radhika" Dev says living in their moment. Radh hugs him more tighter listerning him.

Truck driver puts the break, RaDev unable to balance fall on the hay...both jerk as they fall...realizing, they look at each other...both burst into laugh...Dev says "chalein" ... Radh says "Ji"...
(The music continues la la la...la la la...lalalalalala...) Dev gets her down, both walk holding their hands...

😍  ( wish to see this happen)

😳 😳 😳
a short scene from my side, hope everybody liked it...😳

Great fantabolous scene would love to see this scene Niha...Hope it happens like this...I imagined the scene while reading so romanticEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Niha you are on a roll..😃...Have you been thinking about this truck scene all the time?😃...I liked your romantic imagination.

But shy, blushing, pouting Bumbum doing that! I literally fell of my chair.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks guys😳
my pleasure.

still couldnt get enough of yesterday's episode...
already scene Dev's proposal video, countless times...
RaDev are back again...😆  😳
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love the romantic "one shot scene"---very beautiful and very romantic with blushing Dev and blushing Radhika---

perfect scene--wish this would be shown on Monday..AVINA would be perfect in this
Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NiHA back on the track...oooh dear Niha you dear superb yaar...hiii Rabba...me also Day dreaming now...😍😍😍
going to faint...wow...love it soo much...

Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
liked the way u said and hope this to happen
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OF COURSE WOULD WISH TO SEE LIKE THIS
thanks niha for giving some relief and making wait a little bit easier
don't know when monday will come with special first hug of our radev
palak13 thumbnail