|Meant To Be #2|AR|Parts 9-12| - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
nice one
hope to get a part soon
*SADDD FACE! *
I missed out on sooo much? That you got a NEW thread!?
Thoda are wait karo, got few more weeks until holdiays than I shall stalk every chapter I missed out on and comment on it!... enough of my depression about my life and :

CONGRATULATIONSSS ON YOUR NEWW THREAD BABE!

You have to be one of the very people that couldnt deserve this much support and appreciation from your readers anymore! I love You tri and I am sorry for not being able to comment but School is seriously sucidial <  here I go again complaining again ahahaha Sorry! 

Tri, You are very talented and I love your writing, you pen words perfectly and display emotions beautifully. Love you and I am sooo very happy for you and your new thread. I am glad that your story has developed so much that you started a new thread, THANK YOU for writing and entertaining us with your great pieces of wiriting!

Congratz and I love you to death!

Love, your Pri!

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
OMKAJEN...that was an amazing preview!!
she finally finds out!! i'm so excited
YIPEEE!!!! she knows it's him..!!!! YEAYYY!!!! Pleaseee continue soon woman..!!! I know my much delayed comment on everything is taking it's own sweet tym..but it's coming..!!promise..!!! =D
congrates for new thread.nice preview.waiting for update egarly.thanks for pm.
* Replies From Last Thread *

@Radhika : Nikki is Awesome and Hilarious,Isn't she? I loved that side of her when she was in DMG! And the bonding she shared with AR was more special and now I miss DMG terribly,so I put up that :P I'm glad you liked it,Thank You Sooo Much Sweety and yes,I took up ur suggestion :) I'm gonna update ASAP :)
@Aanya : I know! I myself couldn't understand why I had to add that,maybe to show how CRAZYY the gang was,Esp AN! LOL 🤣 Thanks a Ton Sweety,Your Comments always make me Smiley Diley :)

@Tooba : Thank You CB! Its always good to see you ROFLING,because most of the time we are Rofling at you in the KaJen AT! LOL Joke tha yaar,dun mind !! And yeah,ofcourse,Thank You Loads <33

@Amal : Tu nai sudhregi,nai? Can't you just accept that YOU ARE THE BEST? You feel you can connect to the story..Aww,Baby,thats just so simple..Because Your Armaan writes in and You are Your Armaan's Riddhima,so obviously when your Armaan writes this,she thinks of you<33 LOL You liked the kick,nai? :P I LOVED Writing that !! Heehhee! Thank You Soo Much Sweety,As Always,there aren't enough words to thank you for ur update,because you are one of the BIGGEST reasons this FF is running! Muuaah,My Basket,I LOVE  YOU ❤️ 🤗 Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
@Janu Di : Thank You Soo Much Ritu Di! LOL I love calling you janu,the name is adorable :) Thanks a TON! I adored the kick too :P