Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poojaarhaan

can anyone plz send a msg to pearl mam that how much people are hating this track i.e krishna stupid and dumb behaviour and pratigya 's rona dhona and know this stupis souten track

plz if anyone can reach this msg to pearl grey than she will definately change the track to increase the trp

Thy r getting trps since d sepration trackhas began so don't think that thy'll bother what veiwers r liking and what not, all thy cares about is trps and only trp's Don't care if thy have  3 ruin characters 4 d sake of it...
poojaarhaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but if they will show souten track then the essence of this serial will lost and what is wrong with pratigya i cant understand y cv's are showing her so weak she just give stupid lecs and that also are not powerful
whare has the tag line of this serial has gone i.e a girl fighting for her rights
a girl who can go to anylenghts to fight for right and to disclose the truth
i think with track they are not only ruining krishna's character but they are also destroying pratigya's character i mean they are showing her so weak that she is not even trying to show the true face of amma in front of anyone she is just busy in her rona dhona i mean this crying should be for 1-2 episodes but they are irritating us by showing such faces of krishna and pratigyaEdited by poojaarhaan - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
of course yaar, K is not an ideal husband n ideal son n ideal brother ...the CVs never showed or intended him to be so...remember its the love story of two totally diff n unique people and how the girl changes her man with her love...he has just started to change for good by the efforts of P n amma spoiled his growth n now he is falling further down ...don't worry just wait n watch...where he is now, he can only grow upwards once P is at his side again ...😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poojaarhaan

but if they will show souten track then the essence of this serial will lost and what is wrong with pratigya i cant understand y cv's are showing her so weak she just give stupid lecs and that also are not powerful

whare has the tag line of this serial has gone i.e a girl fighting for her rights a girl who can go to anylenghts to fight for right and to disclose the truth
i think with track they are not only ruining krishna's character but they are also destroying pratigya's character i mean they are showing her so weak that she is not even trying to show the true face of amma in front of anyone she is just busy in her rona dhona i mean this crying should be for 1-2 episodes but they are irritating us by showing such faces of krishna and pratigya

@bold : just wait yaar, we all saw how P tried to stop K from drinking n he insulted her again...so after seeing K in such a state P will find all her courage n love to fight for him n her 😊
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can tolerate anything but soutan for pratigya not at all,we all love krishna for his uniqueness and his love for pratigya.If krishna agrees for second marriage then there is no point remains for pratigya to fight.Why they are showing Kriya so dumb and Unpad thakurain as smartest.Komal what to say about her she just want herself happy ab suka pati bhi chala gaya hain ab use pata chalega kaisa lagta hain apne pati se dur rehkar and cv if ur really want bigamy track once again bring sautan for Komal not for Pratigya.