Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: raju786

I JUST crave for Kulfis! MmmπŸ˜†

me too 😭 too bad we don't have Kulfi's here
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somone999

Hahaha... OMG yeah that is funny... for the first few times I was like is there some problem in my tv where the hell is this voice coming from... πŸ˜†

You have to see the scene where Ayesha Khan's son cuts himself... and while in so much pain he takes out his mobile and poses for a picture in front of the bathroom mirror... I was like itnay serious scene ki watt laga di... πŸ˜†

OMG same here, first i thought it was background music lol..Ohh im waiting for that scene bc i seen it in the promo..at America Geo is super behind in dramas =( where as Hum Tv is right on track..this weekend the third episode of Zip will be on
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I am too yaar. I even screamed when my mom told me she picked the colors and all and sent for stiching. but then my mom got mad at me. "woh tumhare liye bana rahi hai hain aor tum nakhrey dikha rahi ho" then i jst got quiet and was like do whatever. πŸ˜†
I LOVEEE pak's ice cream. Especially by O'more πŸ˜ƒ

O'more is nice... but you know what, I absolutely love the icecream from this ice cream outlet of Rahat's Bakery... Do try it... πŸ˜ƒ
Awww... I hope she makes dresses according to your taste...ask her to show them to you, so you can like ask her for a few adjustments if you want... 😳
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

me too 😭 too bad we don't have Kulfi's here

Awww... I love Kulfis too BTW best thing to beat the heat... πŸ˜†

OMG same here, first i thought it was background music lol..Ohh im waiting for that scene bc i seen it in the promo..at America Geo is super behind in dramas =( where as Hum Tv is right on track..this weekend the third episode of Zip will be on

O ho thats slow... but do let me know when you see that cutting scene... It did make me laugh... πŸ˜†

Had a Great time talking to you both... Catch you guys later! 😊

Signing off with another mehndi song from DKAB πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6r_CrRyANs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by somone999 - 12 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww will sure do! Enjoyed talking with you too..keep posting on this section!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Me too no Indian Shows..all my cuzs families have took out all the Indian channels bc we stopped watching it..bc there so many amazing paki serials now..

OMGG YOU WATCH ZIP BUS CHUP RAHO!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I LOVE THAT DRAMA..ITS SOOO FUNNYYY!! πŸ˜† I have seen the first episode 30 times HAHAHAHA

lolss yaa i watch it . but now they hav stretched it too much. it should end now...
 and u watched it 30 times...🀣 
yaa. the wannabe-ish attitude of the kids is actually funny
Usman. thumbnail

and what abt the ringtoneπŸ˜†.."Hellooo, Koi haii? Arrey Koi toh hoh gha?"πŸ˜†

Hahaha... OMG yeah that is funny... for the first few times I was like is there some problem in my tv where the hell is this voice coming from... πŸ˜†

You have to see the scene where Ayesha Khan's son cuts himself... and while in so much pain he takes out his mobile and poses for a picture in front of the bathroom mirror... I was like itnay serious scene ki watt laga di... πŸ˜†

@ bold... even i got scared wen the voice came... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

O'more is nice... but you know what, I absolutely love the icecream from this ice cream outlet of Rahat's Bakery... Do try it... πŸ˜ƒ Awww... I hope she makes dresses according to your taste...ask her to show them to you, so you can like ask her for a few adjustments if you want... 😳

I have been there πŸ˜† Loved their Kulfa.
Well I liked the dresses she made for her daughter last year. remember u saw pics. Embarrassed
Usman. thumbnail

O'more is nice... but you know what, I absolutely love the icecream from this ice cream outlet of Rahat's Bakery... Do try it... πŸ˜ƒ
Awww... I hope she makes dresses according to your taste...ask her to show them to you, so you can like ask her for a few adjustments if you want... 😳

@ rahat bakery ice cream.. OMG i love it too... i've going there since my childhood... 

btw, i really like the 'kaalya bhaagan di mehndi' song u posted... πŸ˜›
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Awww... I love Kulfis too BTW best thing to beat the heat... πŸ˜†

yeah i know. πŸ˜›