matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends

this was outstanding 

i am loving loving this 

OK it's just out of this world?

Keep up the hard work

So who is next to update? Chalo jaldi karo aur parni hai mujhe. More updates please 

What a  update. Full of action just the way i like it

i love this story so much girls

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tich,
Thumne tho mujhe dara hi diya tha.
Phone kiske paas hain?
Dad ke?
I have called and messaged in that too many times.
I haven't seen this thread in a while.
He is bound to kill me, he he.
All the best for externals dear.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lolzzz... nidhs.. tumhara message aaj dekha...

btw phone behen ke paas tha..dont worry..!!!
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter-88

The First Answer

Inside the pond:

Fiza looked around herself. Ragini fell beside her, she checked if she is ok. But her situation was getting worse. She then had a clear view of the surroundings. It was hard to believe that it was inside a pond. It looked like an old fort setting with cow-webs and bugs all around. She felt guilty. Guilty for betraying her friends. But she knew they would never allow her alone and she had to do this all herself only. But looking at the scenario she felt weak. A drop of tear escaped her eyes and dropped onto her cheek.

*flash* Armaan slipping a ring carefully into Fiza's fingers. *flashback ended*

Armaan's face, his eyes, his love seem to have given her a confidence. She wiped the tear, determined.

She looked at Ragini and checked her pulse.

USSE THEEK HOTE DEHNA CHAHTI HO?

A voice came from some where..

-"kaun… kaun hai yahan?" fiza stammered first and completed her sentence.

HUM WAHI HAI JISSE TUM DHOONDTE AAYI HO..

The voice echoed.

CHALI AAO.. SEEDHA CHALI AAO..

Fiza knew she cannot be scared in the mission. She had to go ahead, without fear. She balanced Ragini by putting her one arm around her own neck and holding her by waist with another hand. She came straight and there was obviously no light. It was dim if not dark, as she reached that place from where she felt the voice she saw a skeleton hanging on the entrance. She panicked but moved ahead.

And then!

She saw a figure. Adored in gold was a attractive vixen like lady. Fiza started drawing out the comparisons between her and Nikki.

'so true, beauty is what lies in the heart' she thought.

Her long hair with golden heard gear, eyes kohled heavily and lined with shimmery green and a huge ring that was inserted protectively on her finger. Her plastic make up kind of face clearly told that she was going to trap Fiza.

LAJAWAAB..

She said.

Fiza narrowed her brows.

"TUMHARI KHOOBSOORTI".. she gave a wicked smile.

-"Mera naam Fiza hai aur ye.." she looked at Ragini, "Rajkumari Ragini.. aap krupaya karke isse bacha lijiye.. mujhe bas who safed seb chahiye. Iski jaan bach jaayegi. Khuda aapko hamesha salaamat rakhega"

The vixen laughed..

Outside the pond:

Her laugh was so loud that Jeh, Tirtha, Arnav, Nikki and Nidha could hear from outside.

"jeh did u hear!!! I'm telling U fiza di is in danger"

-"we cant even go inside.. I never felt so helpless in my life" Nikki was feeling pathetic from inside. Somewhere a thought occurred that she is a useless witch. Her powers are futile and worthless if she cannot save Fiza.

Inside the pond:

The witch was amused by Fiza's simple child like innocent wish.

YE KOI BACHCHO KA KHEL NAHI HAI.. she said still laughing.. ISS SEB KO PAANA BACHO KA KHEL NAHI HAI.

Fiza understood that asking directly and stupidly is not gonna work.

"Toh kaisa khel hai?" she asked steadily.

"main iss seb ke liye har khel khelne ke liye yaar hoon"

THEEK PEHCHAANA.. KHEL HAI. BADA HI AASAAN HAI. AGAR JEET JAOGI TOH SAFED SEB TUMHARA.

-"mujhe har chunauti manzoor hai" Fiza said.

SOCH LO MUHTARMA.. KYUN KI AGAR TUM HAAR GAYI TOH ISS RAJKUMARI KI JAAN TOH JAAYEGI, PAR SAATH SAATH TUMHE SAZAA MILEGI.. AUR JAANTI HO SAZAA KYA HAI??

SAZAA-E-MAUT.. she iniquitously pouted her lips.

Fiza looked at Ragini.

"khel shuru kiya jay?" she threw the attitude.

The witch smirked.

She created a two white apples and asked her to pick up the actual apple.

Fiza knew that there existed only one white apple. She even knew that witch doesn't want to give the apple, so she is playing games with her.

Fiza looked at all both apples.. they all looked similar. Mirror images. Still she had to play this game. She then picked an apple.

To her dismay, the witch laughed hysterically again.

It was a wrong apple.

The witch pointed her ring towards Fiza.

To escape Fiza threw that apple on her and began to ran away when she could see a fire explosion.

There was then an apple in the place where the witch died. Immediately they were transported outside the pond.

Outside the pond:

All are relieved to see her. Nidha and Nikki hugged her. After a brief reunion Fiza took that apple and made Ragini smell it.

Ragini opened her eyes. All the blue color on her skin vanished and she looked beautiful again.

All didn't knew what to say to her.

Jeh started, "Jaante hai galat tha ki aapko hum iss tarah lekar aana. Hum bas yaha hamare pehle sawaal ki talaash mein aaye aur.."

Ragini started laughing.

It was no way like the hysterical witch's laughs which Fiza heard few hours back. Ragini's laugh was so sweet that cuckoos could envy.

"tumhara pehla sawaal mere paas hai.." Ragini said.

Arnav's expressions were 'What the! Pehle pata hota toh itni door laane ki zaroorat nahi hoti' he mumbled.

'ye mujhe kehna chahiye' jeh added, 'usse uthaya toh maine hi tha' he sulked.

'will u both stop acting like teenagers. We are on an important mission for heaven's sake' Tirtha glared at them

"BOL NAHI HAI PAR HAMESHA SACH DIKHATA HAI.. LEKIN HUMSHAKAL MEIN FARAK NAHI KARTA" Ragini put forward the question which they need to answer immediately.

Fiza kept on thinking. What does it mean?

'Humshakal.. that means, me and .." looks at Ragini.

"Farak nahi karta?.  Sach kehne wala…" Nikki thought.

" Keh nahi sakta..Defintely not a human." Arnav added.

All were confused.

-"AAINA" fiza answered loudly.

All looked at her.

"Sahi jawaab" with these words Ragini said, "Fiza ab main uss mukammal duniya mein mukti paa sakti. Tha chuki hoon ek zinda laash ki tarah rehte rehte. Tumne aaj mujhe aazaad kar diya"

Fiza had a faint smile on her lips.

"Mujhe chalna hoga" Ragini hugged Fiza and disappeared.

In the present:

Kabir could feel that the scepter is being destroyed. One-seventh part of scepter is cut and he felt less burdened. He immediately understood what his friends are upto. Now he just wished it is kept secret from Aldar and Niyala that the destruction of spectrum has started. Orelse they'd torture him more brutally to get the things done.

In the past:

After Ragini left, all were happy that they crossed the first level.

But they were unsure where will they go from now.

Suddenly the world behind them changed. It was as if the disappeared from that pond scenario and entered a rocky mountain area.

All looked at each other.

They were shocked that Fiza is no longer with them.

-"Fiza… where is Fiza di?" Nidha asked worriedly.

-"what's happening..? first abhay, and now Fiza.. why are all disappearing?" Nikki asked.

-"Stop worrying about Fiza." Tirtha interrupted, "she finished her job successfully. She has slved a question. By now she must have returned to her world ad hugging Armaan"

-"Tirtha is right" Jeh said, "That is how it works. Right now we need to worry only about Abhay"

-"But why are we here?" Arnav referred to the place.. "this place has nothing but a huge mountain and rocky area"

Nidha looked somewhere, "Jeh" she nudged him.. "I think there is a building on the mountain"

Jeh looked at the peak carefully. "I think I know this place"

Jeh creased his forehead..

"this place is called Parvathapur.. and the Queen is…."

OMG!!!!! Tirtha exclaimed.

Abhay is in extreme danger.

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am brimming with excitement right now!
That was way courageous of Fiza di.
And am glad she is safely back.
Lovely chapter jaan.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This chapter has been a delightful read. I want to know what happens next ASAP.

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@FiestySoul: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊