Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter-77
Great update shona...so many twists ... tirtha is joining Mount college ...so the girls gonna meet her soon...Arnav is hybrid...really girls are surrounded by supernaturals...  
Edited by sur001 - 11 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Chapter-78
Lovely  and hilarious update Fiza di,
So the guys were struck with the IPL fever ...😆... and Aysha got disturbed by the noise...and then tadaaa...Abhay biwi ko IPL se jyada importance doge toh yahi hoga...
sur001 thumbnail
Chapter-79
Jeh first you decide what you want ...ainve hi irritates my shona...
What ...I am the heir and that Virat ...argh ...  but really Jeh let out the dangerous news with so much calmness...it would be intersting to see how they gonna remove rest of the obstacles
sur001 thumbnail
Chapter-80
The way Armaan proposed Fiza was really cute
Either we share or not but we feel when one of us is in trouble thats what make our friendship special
but will ASR agree?
So Tich is the immortal ...but how it gonna be revealed to others?
sur001 thumbnail
Chapter-81
lovely update
Sanju was just too good
She showed what is called drama
And Mami ji's entry was great 
sur001 thumbnail
Chapter-82
Jeh you will surely face wrath of Nidha if you will not decide what you really want...
so Anky di asked Kabir for movie...that was really cute and they had their ahem moment in the theatre...but Sid bhai was huh😡
what a mess ...I guess if Niel would have been there with her then it won't have gone this bad though he can't be blamed either as he was busy in something which would ultimately save me...but that jerk Virat , he took advantage of my situation but I am feeling bad for Niel ...how will he react when he will come to know about this...for sure he will be broken but will he understand me...still I really like the way you distinguished the two situation Tich...virat almost compelled me for that and it was need of that lethal drug that forced me to do such act but with niel it was not the need of a drug but an assurance that he still loves me...the drug didn't gave me relief  but Niel is the strongest antidote that can keep me away from such poison ..
Edited by sur001 - 11 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Finally i read all the chapters...great work Nidha, Tich and Fiza...
wonderful updates by you all👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter - 83

Downhill

Raichand Mansion…

As soon as her car stopped, Anky bolted through the gates of  the mansion. Tears were blinding her but she was past caring. Right now only two thoughts dominated her mind, Kabir and her brother.
How she could be loosing one forever and how the other could hurt her?

She pounded on the door which was at once opened by Haseena. Without words Haseena caught Anky's hands and led her in.

"Aunty I need to see Abhay" Anky managed between tears.

"He will be here soon dear, calm down" Haseena rubbed Anky's shoulder. She dialled Abhay's number.
Anky began trembling as the thoughts of what could be happening to Kabir began assaulting her mind.

Khuranna Mansion….

"Jeh you better meet me outside" Nidha said shortly and cut the call. She was waiting in her car outside the Khuranna Mansion.

Jeh came out with a who do you think you are look on his face, glaring at the girl in the car. As he neared the car, Nidha opened the side door 

"Get in" she said shortly.

"What for" Jeh asked irritated.

"Listen I cannot drag you in, but I think you should be involved in this , so better get in" Nidha said barely controlling her anger.

Jeh sensed something serious and got in.

"Where may I ask are we going?" he asked while buckling the seat belt.

"To my friend and your brother" Nidha answered throwing her phone on Jeh's lap.

He caught it giving Nidha and puzzled look. Just as she was reversing the car, he clicked on the MMS and immediately wished he hadn't.

"That's right now on circulation in the net" Nidha said "I am pretty sure who did it" she gave him look filled with answers.

"He is dead meat" Jeh swore through gritted teeth

Aldarians….

Kabir spat out blood as the nth punch landed on his gut. He knew that if it wasn't for his supernatural lineage he did be dead by now. He was unable to defend himself with his hands and feet tied and his magic was not yet strong.
That didn't deter him from his duty though. The moment he understood his predicament, he shut out his mind. He was pretty good at that. No one could influence him while he was conscious to reveal the sceptre's location. 

Aldar gazed at the protector. Sizing him up , measuring him. He had seen , met and tortured few protectors. All of them had one thing in common - their grit in protecting the sceptre with their lives. Which is why, protectors are born not made.

Just as another punch was about to land, Kabir lost consciousness, slumped forward.

"That's enough" Aldar ordered "We need him alive to negotiate, bring in the magician"

Raichand Mansion….

"Anky di relax, Kabir ko kuch nahin hoga, hum sab hain, please yeh paani piyo" Ayesha placed the glass in Anky's hand and gently guided it towards her lips.

Anky gulped it slowly relaxing a bit while Armaan, Abhay and Nikki watched her anxiously.
Abhay wished to personally wring Siddarth's neck.
Chand was deep in discussion with someone on the phone. 
He ended and walked towards the group.

"I don't know if this will help, Raghav is coming back with Arnav. He hasn't promised anything but is ready to listen to us" Chand informed.

"Small step but essential" Abhay said. He sat down beside Anky and took her hand.

"Anky look here" Anky gazed at him with teary eyes "We are not going to let anything happen to Kabir okay, but it's essential you know a few things"
When Anky didn't reply Abhay continued telling her about the sceptre, Kabir's role in it's protection and Aldarians

"Now in a ditch effort to obtain the sceptre the they have kidnapped Kabir" Armaan said "I think they are planning to negotiate with us"

"But we can't hand them the sceptre" Anky said in despair "My Kabir" she whimpered. Ayesha held her close while Anky cried her heart out. Nikki deciding that it was time for magic, lulled her into a sleep.

"Things are getting out of hand, we need to find a doppelganger and an immortal soon" Chand said.

Mehra House….

Jeh would've broken down the door, if Neil hadn't opened it on time.

"Jeh, Nidha what…" he was dragged in by Jeh and Nidha closed the door behind them.

"Neil where is Sur?" Nidha asked

"Upstairs Nidha, she is sleeping" Neil said with a haggard look.

"What were you thinking coming here bhai" Jeh asked. "If her parents had come in"

"They are away on a tour Jeh. This whole house was deserted when I came in. Moreover I want to speak with Anky, how come she missed such a thing" Neil ran a hand through his hair "I know I did wrong by sleeping with her, but why didn't Anky notice anything wrong"

"Anky di hasn't been here much, she had spent most of the night last week at Fiza di's….for studying…and maybe she was out with Kabir as well…but what's the matter?" Nidha asked stalling her own questions for the moment.

"Sur has taken to heroin Nidha" Neil said with a pained look.

Jeh and Nidha's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Nidha dropped onto the couch.

"I called her so many times and even I didn't sense it. I should've come here and checked on her…damn me" Nidha cursed herself.

"No use of that now Nidha, show him" Jeh said.

Nidha handed her phone to Neil who clicked on the MMS. He was now positively alarmed.

"Bloody hell! If Sur's parents or brother gets to know this" Neil said still staring at the phone.

His phone rang up and Jeh answered it. 

"WHAT?" Jeh shouted "Okay we are coming, we have one another news for you" he cut the call and turned to face his friends.

"Kabir has been kidnapped" Nidha's hand flew to her mouth and Neil slammed his onto the wall 

"By the Aldarians" Jeh completed

By the confused look on Nidha's face he knew they had lots of explaining to do.

On the way to Raichand Mansion….

"Things are getting out of hand in Dehradhoon son" Raghav told Arnav sitting beside him.

Arnav frowned slightly. He loved his father but couldn't get over the fact that he was never much there. Yes it was he who had cast aside the supernatural world. But his father could've been there for him..

"I told you I need time, what happened down there?" Arnav asked ignoring Raghav's gaze.

"Kabir, the sceptre's protector has been kidnapped by Aldar" Raghav said.

"That complicates matters, but the sceptre can't be known to others if the protector doesn't wish it right?" Arnav asked.

"True but Kabir is pretty young and his mind can be breached by any magician one's it's defences are weakened" Raghav replied.

"Is it absolutely necessary to enter this Bogus Mirror?" Arnav asked.

"Bogus Mirror has been since ancient known to be a way to lands which contain ancient souls, we hope to find the sceptre's creator or some one from that time, who can give us an answer as to how to destroy ?" Raghav said " The sceptre has to be destroyed"

He gave one glance to his son and continued his deadpan gaze on the road.
Arnav had to make a decision fast.

Raichand Mansion….
The door bell rang catching everyone's attention.

"Must be Jeh and the rest, I will get the door" Armaan said.

He opened to door expecting his friends and was greeted by the site of  tiny green eyed girl.

"Hello Mr. Malik, may I come in?" she asked in a melodic captivating voice.

Edited by FeistySoul - 11 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally, nidhs...
i'm back to i-f.. (though i may go to hibernation again)

well, awesome update nidhs... i love the way story is going all fast..
the update was mostly about revelations.. poor kabir.. all are tensed and shocked.. feeling bad for anky..

wanna see who has entered the raichand mansion..
and what would all bribe arnav, hehehe.. 

missed armaan and fiza.. and my hottie asr..

btw, i was imagining harshad chopra as raghav all the time.. hope it's ok.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is truly awesomw work. I can't believe how much of a journey U girls have taken us readers.