Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ch 78

Next day at the raichand mashion

Abhay had invited the guys over (jeh, armaan, Shaurya, Neel, kabir,) to watch the IPL matches

Yaar my money is on the KKR' I bet they will win it SRK team says Abhay

Yaar abhay I'm going for Rajestani Royals   says armaan

Guys are watching... arey come...sixer hona hai...says kabir

When suddenly Aysha walks in the house

She looks around and the place is a mess and she sees the guys watching

She decides not to disturb them she quietly cleans ups

And goes in the room to study since exams are near

Even with door closed she wasn't able to concentrate since the guys are yelling at the TV...and she was worried about what she heard the other day  

She decides to ask abahy to lower their voices just a little

She walks in the living room

Abhay...baby suno says aysha

No response since they are so involved

Abhay babe please lower your voices just a little I'm trying to study...

Again no response she looks around again the place is a mess

With beer bottles and pizza boxes and chip bags

What I just cleaned this 'this got her really upset

Commentator and yes it's a sixer

She takes the TV remote... offs it

The guys are shocked

What noo at such a critical moment tum TV off kare aysha why says abahy

Abhender Raichand not a word says aysha

Oh crap she called him by his full name says armaan

Haan yaar this isn't looking good says Jeh

I have been home for the past hour not even a hello...the place wasa mess and I cleaned up without complaining...iand then iwent to go study and tehse noise the yelling and all I came and asked you 3 times to lower your voice and you ignored me .. And just look around again the place is a mess... looks like as if a storm hit what is this huh 'lately you don't even care about me shaadi ki baad you have changed ..Says aysha...she folds her arms and turns away   

Aysha baby aisa nahin hai im sorry...it just IPL. Forget all that please forgive me and I haven't changed or ignored you shaadi ki baad infact my love has multiplied baby says abhay ..And wraps his arms around his wife

Aysha pushes him away

Don't baby me abhay .. jhoot ..if that's the case why didn't you discuss the nidha matter with me huh I overheard you and armaan..when were you planning on telling me huh 'shaadi ki baad you have started hiding things from me ..you know what forget it here is the remote(places it in his hand) enjoy your match ..and this place better be spic and span ..im going to sanjus    

She grabs her bag and leaves

Oye teri yeh wives are very dangerous yaar  poor abhay says shuarya

Kyun speaking from your  1st hand experience  na jokes kabir

Oye abahy ..she was already upset ..and this match 'pushed her gussa over and she blew like pressure cooker says jeh

I know ..how will I get myself out of this one ..she is my wife and I should have discussed this over with her ..after all her friends are like her sisters ..and I bet should wouldn't and won't tell anyone anything yet ..damn ab kya says abhay

Don't worry we will think of something says the guys

Do comment

Edited by lalmirch28 - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa!
Abhay biwi se zyaadha IPL ko importance dhena ka natheeja dekha!
Jeh tum log tho ithne bade gadhe hain ki chillane ya phir maun vrath rakhne ke alawa koi rastha hi nahin bacha humaare paas.
Gud one di.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome fizz,
Lekin yaar why such a short update...
And the update was too hillarious...
Just loved when k said to shaurya about his first hand experience...
Now let's see abhay aysha ko pehle manata hai ya phir match khatam hone ke baad manata hai... If he delays and waits for the match to end then deffo uski khair nahin... Rofl...
Too good.
The moral of fiza's update is men will always remain the same...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome updates both nidha and tich ...thxs for the pm
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This FF is zooming way past all expectations well done girls for keepin this going
Fiza28 thumbnail

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't believe it's been an year...
Well without all of my girls...
This would've been just a dream...
Once again thanks to...

Sanju and Anky - who though not in this ff right now where the ones who encouraged me to start of this ff, saying that such ideas have worked wonders in this forum (though I still wonder what😆!)

Fiza, for being absolutely filmy and giving all the emotional drama , which makes this story fun and also for being my sweet Di...

Ayesha, I am still sad that your busy schedule took you away from us, but you paved the way for an important part for this story, I will always love you and owe you for that...

My dear Tich...gosh from a mere ff writer whose writing I loved you have become a great friend and soul sister, whom I love even more...basically because you find interest in my craaazzzyyy ideas...love
 you dear

Last but never the least to our readers who have stood by us this far...
Without you everything would've been impossible...

Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Movie Movies Making Film Films Director Producer Actor Actresses Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations GifFilmy dialogues marna band kar rulaa degi mujhe.

Its sweet i know. Even now i am completely rocked with timing schedules clashing. I barely update any of my FF until a few days back 

I feel bad for leavin U girls in the lurch but U have all done a fantastic job
Fiza28 thumbnail

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER-79
THE HEIR

Outside Sanju€™s apartment:
Abhay had to make upto Aysha. He first wanted to know what exactly did she hear that night. He called Aysha standing outside Sanju€™s apartment. She wasn€™t picking her phone and sent a message not to disturb her and she will not open the door nor she€™ll ask watchman to allow him in. €œwill not open the door?€ he thought, €œso what? I€™m a vampire€ he jump high upto the bedroom in a high speed through the pipe and knocked at the window. Aysha was pacing to and fro with a book in her hand mumbling the answers, A microprocessor is a digital electronic component with €œAysha!!!€ Abhay knocked again, she felt something but was too involved, miniaturized transistors on a single€ €œAysha€ baby..€ he knocked louder, single integrated circuit€ she turned and in shock the notes slipped from her hand, €œabhay!!!€ she ran towards him..
-€œopen the window€ he said.
-€œwhat? If I open then you€™ll fall down€ she told him tensed.
He moved aside and caught a pipe so that she can open them slowly.
-€œabhay are you mad? Do you realize you are at the tenth floor?€ she scolded him, €œcome inside€
-€œno.. no aysha.. say that you are not mad at me or else€.€
-€œorelse?€ she asked doubtfully raising her eyebrows€
-€œorelse.. I€™ll leave my hands€
-€œWHAT?€ she panicked.
Abhay was enjoying it.. a slight smirk escaped his lips and his eyes bore a trivial mischief. Aysha, who is aware of each and every inch of his dead nerves understood it.
-€œOK€ she said and walked back towards the book and picked it up and started studying again.
-€œbaby.. I€™m your husband€ abhay made a puppy face.
-€œcorrection.. a vampire husband. And falling from tenth floor wont break your bones€ she said not lifting her face from the book.
Abhay understood that things change after marriage. Aysha is now a wife not his girlfriend. Should he enter inside? He gave a thought.
No way, even I accept defeat then I€™ll be joru ka ghulam for a lifetime.
-€œaysha. I€™ll leave my hands. And tenth floor affects a vampire too. You€™ll have to wear a white saree baby€ he tried emotional blackmailing. Aysha was trying to control her laughter.
-€œbaby.. is it ok if I wear white bikini?€ she added fuel to his helplessness, trying hard not to hard.
-abhay had perplexed expressions, €œofcourse baby you can, but under the saree€ he pleaded.
Finally she couldn€™t control it and started laughing so hard that she had to hold her stomach, abhay felt he was fooled. Fooled by his human wife. He was lost in his beautiful wife€™s laughter. A dreamy curve appeared on his lips looking at the pretty angel before him. His angel.
Finally, he said, €œaysha my hands are slipping.. ahhh.. I€™m falling down.. baby ..€ and he left his hands. Aysha ran towards the window as she saw him falling.
€œABHAYY!!!!€ she screamed and ran out of the apartment. The lift wasn€™t coming fast so she took the stairs and ran for her life that is abhay. Her legs were tired and her eyes welled but she didn€™t give up. She found him on the ground unconscious.
-€œabhay€ abhay I€™m sorry.. you cant do this to me.. wake up abhay.. I€™m sorry€ she nudged him and hit him at his cheeks.
Abhay slowly opened his eyes, his ice blues shone brightly to the moonlight and he winked at her. OMG, he was acting. She slapped him hard on his face and got up,
€œaysha€ abhay called her and went behind.
-€œjust leave abhay.. it€™s fun for you right?€ she brushed him aside crying.
-€œaysha I€™m sorry€ he begged.. €œyou were angry with me and.. to get you back€€
-she interrupted, €œI acted angry so that I can know what€™s up with Nidha and Jeh. But you made fun of my love€
-€œaysha I€™m sorry.. please listen to me once.. there was a reason why I didn€™t tell you€
She didn€™t stop, €œaysha..€
She entered the lift leaving him and pressed the button.
He zoomed up in his speed and reached before the lift. As the lift opened, she was stunned to see Abhay waiting for her. She wanted to go out, when he caught her hand and made his way inside to kiss her. Aysha was freezed in the closed lift. Abhay slowly released her and wiped her tears.
-€œI€™m sorry Aysha, I just wanted to see how you€™d react if I die tomorrow€ she stood still hearing him, €œwe are going on a mission.. where..€ he mumbled.. €œwhere I can lose my life€ he eyes widened.
-€œwhat? She spoke finally.
-€œand nidha has to be part of it€ he explained everything to her, about the mirror, the maze inside it and the deathly lands where they need to solve the questions.
€œplease dont stop me aysha.. I€™m doing this for humanity. Orelse the negative supernatural forces will claim this world€
-€œif by sacrificing our love we can save the humanity then I€™ll be more than happy for your thoughts Abhay. I€™m very proud that my husband inspite of being a vampire is more humane than any human in this universe€ with this she stepped forward and sucked his lips.

Next day: Mount college:
Nidha was carrying a pile of books which she just got issued from the library. She was walking past the basket ball court to the parking to get into her car when she was hit hard by the ball. The books fell down from her hand as she screamed an ouch!!... she turned back and saw Jeh standing before her. He slowly walked towards her as she started taking strides backwards. *flash* Jeh in his animal form walking towards Nidha after killing Viren. She hit the wall and he was just an inch away from her. *flash ended* nidha came back to present as her back hit the car. Jeh was too close to hear her heart thumping. Just then he bent down and picked the basket ball.. €œI just came to take the ball€ he threw it up in the air and caught it with a style and walking back to the court.
Nidha bent down and started picking the books. Just then she has got a helping hand. It was Jeh. Why did he come back? A question raised in her heart but she told herself to control.
€œI€™m sorry€ he said.
-€œyou should be.. you really scared me€ she said.
-€œyou got scared just with the hit of a ball?€ he asked.
Unbelievable! He is talking about the present but he isn€™t ashamed of his actions of that night? She felt sad about it.
€œI thought we are allowed to borrow only four books from the library€ he changed the topic.
-€œI took the other books from Sur and Sanju€™s account€ she replied as they deposited the books in the passenger seat of her car.
-€œSeems like you are too involved in studying these days?€ he asked huskily. A certain tension filled in the air as their slow casual talk isn€™t casual anymore.
-€œyup, exams are just two weeks away so€€ she said opening the door of the driver€™s seat.
-€œis it just the reason? Or are you trying to divert your mind?€ he asked which was more assertive than a question.
€œtrying to erase me off your memories Nidha? You really think you can do it?€ he scorned at her.
She couldn€™t take it anymore and started the car. Within a second she vanished from the place as Jeh kept looking at her.

Nidha€™s mind diverted to Jeh again as she drove harshly.. what does he want now? He asked me to stay away, which I€™m obeying. Now what? Cant he see me at peace?

Jeh on the other hand was restless too€ Mistakes on mistakes. And again a mistake. What are you doing Jeh? You need Nidha to save your clan, cant you stop being rude to her and behave yourself for few days? What will you lose if you say a small Sorry? idiot. He slapped his forehead.

In a classroom:
Sur was scared at the incident that took place in her house on her birthday. And she was heart-broken that Neil, the person whom she loved, whom she trusted with everything wasn€™t available when she needed him the most. She cried and cried. There was a lump in her throat as she choked. Neil entered at that time.
€œsur.. you are here?? You know I searched for you everywhere..€ he came to her.
-€œleave me alone Neil€ she said walking out of the classroom.
-€œsur..€
-€œplease neil.. where were you when I needed you the most?€
-€œJaan I know you are angry with me for not wishing on your b€™day and I know I made a terrible mistake by meeting you after so many days but€€
-€œplease neil.. it€™s not about whether you wished me or not. It€™s about..€ she stopped.. €œforget it€
Neil was tensed on how to make her understand that he was busy sketching plans about the time travel, the bogus mirror and most importantly the heir of the mirror. Sometimes you need to keep your love at stake for your duty and for mankind. He wasn€™t sure if Sur would understand him. He was struck.
Sur on the other hand couldn€™t forget what she saw nor she could explain such unusual thing to anyone.

*flashback*
After coming from AFSANNS heaven, sur was eagerly waiting for Neil to call and wish her. But it never came. She was changing her clothes to short night gown and was dreaming of how Neil would wish her infront of the mirror with closed eyes.
€œhappy birthday Sur€ she heard as she felt a series of butterfly kissed on her nape.
-€œI knew you would come€ she turned away from the mirror and opened her eyes. It was Virat.
€œYOU???€
-€œYup baby, it€™s me. Yours eternal fan..€ he smirked evilly, €œeven I knew you were missing me€ he winked.
-€œget lost Virat. Don€™t show your scumbag face again..€
-€œa..han.. correction my senorita.. it€™s a beautiful scumbag.. I guessed your wolfie boyfriend isn€™t here to give you birthday kiss so I€™ll do the honours€ he caught her cheeks and bent down to grab a soft kiss on her lips when she pushed him.
-€œplease I beg you leave Virat€ she said crying.. It has somewhere pricked Virat. She turned her face away from him and faced the mirror. And what she saw shocked her. Virat and Viren€™s images were swimming in the same body.. like a double faced hologram. They seem to have merged in each other where right now Virat occupied the upper facet.
She fainted on the spot, worrying Virat.
*flashback ended*

Nothing was going good right from her birthday, she doesn€™t feel humane anymore. Depression, anxiety and energy gradually became her traits. She wondered if Virat has done something to her. She doesn€™t feel like with eating or drinking anything. She doesn€™t get sleep. All that she wanted to do is indulge in watching TV or playing sports or partying. Exams are nearing but she doesn€™t want to study or do any hardwork. She want to enjoy the time but when no one accompanies her she gets depressed. Definitely Sur, it€™s exams season, who€™d party with you or react properly on your pranks?, she wanted to console herself but couldn€™t. There was something abnormal about her. She consulted a psychologist but the reason was unknown. On the top Neil wasn€™t available.
Finally she could no longer get out of the bizarre of emotions and decided to tell Neil everything..
-€œNeil I wanted to tell you something€

Khurrana Mansion:

-€œwhat??€ Jeh exclaimed in a shock, €œWhat are you saying Sur?€
Abhay, Armaan, Chand and Raghav were equally shocked.
-€œthat€™s why I brought her here Jeh. I thought what Sur saw shouldn€™t be ignored€ Neil said.
Chand signaled to Raghav. He understood what he wanted to tell him telepathically.
-€œSur, come with me€ Raghav took her infront of the mirror. €œnow look into the mirror and tell me what do you see?€
Sur did as he said and was stunned..
-€œa€ a Dracula..€
she looked at Raghav scared. Later he made her see Neil and then Jeh and everyone. Sur could see their original forms. Never in their dreams they had imagined that the heir will turn out to be Sur. Somewhere they thanked their stars. Sur is the heir. They got her.

After sometime:

Jeh came back to Khurrana mansion after meeting Deepannita.
-€œI haven€™t come alone guys.. I brought a wonderful news and a dangerous news with me. Which one would you like to hear first?€
-€œofcourse dangerous news€ abhay said.
Jeh told them about Viren and Virat€™s curse. That curse has bound their souls together. Virat is now more powerful than they could have imagined.
-€œhow much ever powerful he may be, he cant defeat when we all are together€ Armaan said.
-€œUnfortunately he can armaan.. because€.€
-€œbecause what Jeh?€ Abhay asked unable to control the curiosity.
-€œbecause Virat is now an immortal€ he dropped a missile on everyone€™s head.
Virat and immortal werewolf€ that a dangerously destructive combination. This bloody kameena definitely know how to break the death news with serenity, abhay cursed Jeh. Abhay no one blames postman for bringing death news, armaan told him telepathically.
-€œwe need an immortal for entering Bogus mirror€ Neil said.
All gave him what-a-fool-you-are look.
-€œwow you think he€™ll be happy enough to help us in destroying the scepter?€ Jeh said.
-€œwe have atlast found one immortal and he is evil€ chand was disappointed.
-€œyes, right now Virat is the only immortal in werewolf. He cannot be killed in anycase. Not even if all of us stand against him. Immortal are the most powerful ones and cannot die until they themselves wish to die€ Jeh stated disappointingly.
-€œand the evil Virat will never choose to die€ armaan understood.
-€œyeah, atleast not before killing me€ jeh rolled his eyes.
Negativity everywhere regarding Virat, that is something not going well with Abhay.
-€œso what if Virat is the most powerful werewolf. I€™m the most powerful vampire alive, I can try to defeat him€ abhay said.
-€œyou are not Abhay€ chand said.
-€œyou mean there is more powerful vampire than Abhay?€ Armaan questioned. €œdon€™t tell me that Aldar. Because I have full faith that in a single combat Abhay can defeat him€
-chand beamed proudly at their friendship, €œimmortals are more powerful than any vampire. Be it Abhay, Armaan.€
-€œIs there any immortal vampire? If yes, then how come we didn€™t know about it€ Neil asked.
-raghav answered, €œthere is said to be an immortal vampire but we don€™t who it is. Just like Virat is the only immortal among werewolves, there is just one immortal in vampires. Perhaps around 150 year old now€
-€œwhat€™s the use, be it 150, 200 0r 2000 does it affect vampires?€ Jeh yelled in frustration, €œYou are saying as if he or she has so many wrinkles on her face as identification mark for us to recognize that immortal€
Abhay and Armaan giggles at his expressions.
€œwhat€™s so funny?€ he pointed at them making them quite. On one hand Virat€™s immortality truth is worrying him and other hand abhay never leaves a chance to tease him. And in the middle of these is nidha.. what all should I deal with.. frenemity with abhay, love-hate with nidha and now this Virat. If he is bloody kameena according to abhay then virat is ultimate bloody kameena.. seriously, immortal?
-€œwhat€™s the wonderful news?€ chand asked.
-€œhuh..€ jeh came back from his thoughts, €œI have told mom about the symptoms of Sur from her birthday. Virat hasn€™t done anything to her. She is feeling so because€.€ All set their eyes on jeh for his because, €œ..because, sur is not only the heir of the mirror but she is the key too€
All the faces had a triumphant glow, €œyes guys, Sur is the portkey of the Bogus mirror. She€™ll have her human traits back when we use her as a key orelse she may lose her life in depression just like the previous heirs€
-€œwho would have thought the portkey would be in the form of a human€ neil expressed.