Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sur001

Hey Tich. . .You did a fabulous job. . .Awesum loved it. . .i loved these lines most-"first stop that exposing like a film heroine" he said bluntly.

Nidha rolled her eyes. -"just a second" she closed the door. She cursed him, her towel was too long upto the knees, in that case better than the dresses she wears daily and this hero doesn't mind seeing midnight masalas with bikini babes and acts all saint before me, bloody hell!

and my darling shona is all set to torture him with her silence. . .i second Nidha its fun coz the silence make them pull their hairs in thinking"whats wrong wid her or whats going on in her mind?" . . Gr8 work
👏 👏

hahaha... thanks sur for your lovely comment.
yeah you and nidhs are right,
i think you really want jeh  pulling his hairs.. dont worry your wish will come true soon..
thanks jaan..😊
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
firstly for some reason i didnt get the pm for this chapter i was about to update  the next ch so i wanted see where nidha left off and i came across this update  so for ch 66 i must say tich kya roking entery you made i must say i loved the chapter to bits really awesome i too was thinking of bring  virat and virein in to the ff  great minds think alike  i gusse i  loved it  too good yaar keep up the god work and welcome aboard the pyaar ka jashan tean truely refreshing update love jeh and nidha tit for tat you go nidha show that jeh that with out saying something ones can say so much 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Fiza28 thumbnail

Ch 67: valeintines day or fathers day?

Aysha POV

This all my fault this was suppose to happen I didn't even think that this would happen I just thought that it would be fun romantic night for all us friends and couples to enjoy our self the night that was supoose to be   romantic and make the ones in love more closer to each othe and ones who our but don't want accept make them realize and confess (jeh nidha) and  to make new memories  but was instead  a night that ended up getting sanju disowned by her father and family and  if that wasn't enough my papa and Sharma uncle(fiza's dad) found us in the arms of our respected bf and decided to get us eneaged to  the guys they think suitable for us  and we have no say in it  at all '.today my father is  forcing me  to get enaged to sujal garewal(kahin tho hoga) and it wont be long when fiza di gets enaged to arnav singh raizada ' I know fiza di wont let that happen in fact she is more worried for me even at last minute she is talking to my papa ' but  are fathers have treated us like criminal in our own house  we are like jailed and poor sanju because of me she has cried her heart out because bedi uncle met her but totally didnt even want to acknowloged her once he found out about her wedding with shuarya  even after it been 3 months  he still hasnt forgiven her  '.

Fiza di and me have no way to contact anyone not abhay , armaan just  sanju only the girls can vist us. And since its my enegement they are coming today god please help me stop this if I get enaged today then I know my wedding wont be far off  I sit on bed with eyes closed thinking about what happened a 2 days  ago

Flash back*

Valentines  day party  house is decorated fully with balloons and flowers  and candels

Aysha invited  armaan, abhay, shaurya, shaurya brought his friend preet (from kis desh) aswell , jeh, neel,kabir and of course the girls

Fiza wore this

Aysha wore this

Nidha wore this

Sanju wore this

Anky wore this

sur wore this

Aysha greeted everyone  shaurya introduced preet to everyone  nidha had a smirk smile on her face shuarya don't worry ill keep preet company you go and spend time with sanju says nidha

Oye nidha yeh kya hai slient treatment  ki saath the j game haan good good ill go find my man says

Aysha

Abhya where did he go  suddenly there is a back hug

You are looking so hot in this dress  im so lucky your mine says abhay

I dress like this only for my man and no im lucky to have you  really every girl dreams of a prince and I have found mine says aysha

No aysha im no prince just a blood sucking vampire says abhay

Aysha looks in his eyes you are my prince charming with a dark side that I like even though what you are I accepted you and your life style I love you happy valentines day she kisses him

Well valentines is tommrow right so ill give your gift then I promise says abhay kisses her fore head

Shaurya and sanju are in the other coner of the room  looking at them

She looks so happy  they are so cute together aren't  they says sajnu

Yes they do but we aren't so bad either says shaurya

Shaurya I know we don't but  before she could finish but what huh  he is walking in front which makes sanju walk backward shaurya yeh kya her back  hits a wall

But what I love you damn it  and he kisses her  and moves away

Sanju is absolutely lost for words 

Listen  sanju  I really love you and today I had to tell you how I feel  I know you feel the same but don't want to accept it that's fine for now my love for you is enough for both of us says shauraya

He walks away

Sanju is is totally confused 

Shaurya why did he have to make thinks so akward  for me everything was great now him and his emotions and me in love no im not ' am I thinks sanju

Ok  everyone now that you all are here lets gets this party started and don't worry papa is not home he is gone with Sharma uncle(fiza's day ) to a business meeting since they are business partners I've told papa im having a small gorls night in  so lets enjoy  everyone on the dance floor AbSha ,FizMaan, ShaJu, SuNe ,  go to the dance floor

Anky and nidha also go on the dance floor and just enjoying

Humko kehte superman
On karlo handy cam from AM to PM
Bande at your service ma'am

Nidha sees jeh and goes to preet and dances a lil while with him
 jeh is all irrated

Then she goes back to anky  but then kabir nidha and anky preet dancing all in a group as friends(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_PghtpDF7A)

Subha hone na de
Saath khone na de
Ek doosre ko hum sone na de
Sone na de...

Tenu main love karda(armaan abhay point to their gfs )
Bematlab karda
Baahon mein aa soniye
Bas aaj raat ke liye
Saadi taan desi hai adaa
Saade te hoja ni fida

Baahon mein aa soniye
Bas aaj raat ke liye

Subah hone naa de
Saath khone naa de

girls mouth to there bfs

Tu mera hero (O o o...)
Tu mera hero (O o...)

Subah hone naa de
Saath khone na de
Main tera hero ( O o...)
Haan hero (O o...)
Haan hero, main tera hero..

after a  while  nidha he all you love birds it gonna be valentines day in  10 '9 '.8'7'. 6' 5' 4' 3' 2' 1 '. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 

Abhay takes aysha in the coner of the room and gives her a red box to open

This is for you  something a token of my love  happy valentines day  ' says abhay

Wow its beautiful I love this ruby bracelet  thank abhay

She kisses him

He put the bracelet on her

in the other coner armaan hands fiza a  red box o

she opens it  

just something small I hope you like it  jaaneiye  happy valentines day says armaan

wow   ruby earings their beautiful says fiza

shaurya takes out a small ring box   this for you  happy valentines day says shuarya

it's a ruby  ring with  diamonds around it

this for you my dear wifey says shaurya

mean while at the airport 

raj ( aysha dad) Rajeev(fizas dad) and  veer bedi(sanjus dad

why don't you come to my house we will sign the deal there  and discuss the details   says raj

are you sure mr. kapoor  at home says mr.bedi

yes  I am my daughthr is havinga small little party with her  friends girls night in they will be in her room we can be in my study no problem

raj phele aysha beti ko bol do na says Rajeev

nahin yaar ill suprize her  its been  a while  she will be happy to see me and fiza beti will be too chor na yaar  lets go says raj

back at the party

all the couples are on the dance floor  here is a song I deicate to the love of my life and all my friends   says aysha(better affect plz liten love this song( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbjY5eMmbSA)

Mujhe toh chand mil gaya, aaj teri aankhon mein
Karoon kya aasmaan bataa, neendhon bin main raaton mein

Sabhi bechain dhadkane, rakh de mere haathon pe
Zara uljhi hai saans toh, rakh de meri saanson pe

Sharma rahi hain nazrein, tere chehre se jo guzre

(Aysha looking in abhays dreamy eyes)

Sharma rahi hain nazrein, tere chehre se jo guzre

(fiza is blushing as armaan I brings her closer to him)

Main kaise keh doon dil ki yeh dastaan
Ishq hothon se toh hota nahi bayaan
Iss liye pyaar mein aankhein bani zubaan

Na na na.. pyaar mein

Chehre pe tere ghabrahatein hain kyun
Ruki ruki kadmon ki aahatein hain kyun
Sehma hai pyaar ke, raasto pe dil
Mujhko zara sa tu, faaslo pe mil

Dil mil jaaye toh kaisi yeh dooriyan

(Sanju cant you see how much I love you thinks shaurya while dancing with her)

Ho dil yeh mera kisi ke paas beh gaya
Saanson mein ek naya ehsaas reh gaya

Hota hai sabko yeh tujhe bhi hua
Poori hui hai tere khawabon ki dua

Na jaane kaise badla mera jahaan

(Nidha thinking why cant you understand that we can make this work but only if you are willng  jeh)

Ho sharma rahi hain nazre, tere chehre se jo guzre

Sharma rahi hain nazre mere chehre se jo guzre

Toh kaise keh doon, dil ki yeh dastaan

AbSha , and FizMaan, and ShaJu are slow dancing  very close together girls have ther heads on the bfs  chest while dancing  just then

Aysha! Yells raj

Imeditaly aysha moves away from abhay and so do the others  girls from there bfs

Yeh kya hai !

Papa tum itne jaldi yahaan says aysha

Yes and acha hai what is all this says raj

And fiza tum bhi yeh sab says Rajeev

Fiza just put her head down

Sanjana  you here mr . kapoor ill leave we will sign deal later says veer

Papa please  stop dont go  abhi  bhu gussa ho im your daugther says sanju

no your this mans wife not my daughther i told ... you before i only have one son and no even if i did no daughter of mine would wear just clothes   says veer

Papa please maaf kar do na papa  says sanju

No never says veer

sir please if not me  atelast sanjana ko maaf kar do  she is your blood  says shaurya

yes and that is the sad part aaj ki baad i dont want see you again i tol dyou before when i found  out the two of you  i  had said i dont have anything to do with you or your wife  mr. kapoor ill take your leave says veer and is walking away

when Sanju runs after him so does shaurya

papa please stop if not for me for your grand child stop tum nana bane wale ho says sanju

shaurya is looking at sanju in shock thinking ek aur lie

kya says veer haan papa mein kal hi pata chala  please ab tho maaf kar do na says sanju

main nana  theek hai only for my grandchild not for you  he leaves

shuarya and sanju both leave

outside the house

what the hell ek jhoot wasnt enough kya that you said sucha big lie sanju this not like are fake marriage   we can hide this lie has to come out and it will people will know your not expecting says shaurya

i know shaurya and ihave way to get out of it  relax says sanju

and what is that says shaurya

miscarriage simple says sanju

you are unbeliveable  sanju this just utterly wrong you your self dont know how wrong this is... next week im going to london do what ever you want ...you make me sick ...i love you but this doesnt meani will supoort you in this you deal with is untill you understand this i dont want to even talk to you only in front of people  says shurya

you wont understand your a son your mom will accept you one day or another my family is diffrent says sanju  
back inside

Raj grabs aysha and pulls her upstairs and takes her to her room and don't even try to leave this room says raj

Raj comes back down

Looks like valentines day has become fathers day sanjus dad , aysha dad and even fizas says kabir

Shh shut up says anky

Yeah dude fathers day hi hai says neel

Chup kar says sur

This doesn't seem to be going so well says nidha

Walk to abhay and says

Before next week is over   I will get my daughter married to someone suited for her  not some awara ashiq

Not just aysha raj looking at armaan  but even fiza I too will get her married asap come fiza lets leave h grabs her and walks out

*Flash back  done*

Fiza walks in 

Fiza di did you talk to papa what he say did he agree  asks aysha

Sorry aysha he didn't want even listen I tried uncle asked to go get flowers ill be back just don't leave get ready ill be back says fiza

A little while later

Fiza sanjana go and bring aysha down for the engagement

Fiza sanju coming running down  uncle aysha isn't in her  room says fiza

What where is she asks raj

Im here papa walking in the front door with abhay  and armaan by abhays side

They look like this

Oh shit abhay kya kar diya says shaurya

Omg aysha ab tho  uncle ka gusa says nidha

Everyone is shocked

thats it for now do comment  i hope u like the ch it didnt come out exactly how i wished it would i tried hope u all like it had a bad case of writers block

Edited by lalmirch28 - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayyo rabba! Ek shaadhi ki aandhi uthra nahin ki dhoosra utha...Sanju u r unbelievable ithna bada jhoot
Jhoot par jhoot bolkar aap apne liye hi trap bana rahi hon...trust me
Ab rab hi khair kareinEdited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ye toh bure phase sab ke sab

Achanak Valentines day pe Fathers ki checking
Sach me fathers day hi ban gaya
jaisa Nidh ne kaha abhi tak toh ek shadi ka bawandar thama nahi tha ki dusra taiyar
awesome update Fiza 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 68

Kapoor Residence…..

Emotions were playing across the faces of all the people collected there to witness  Raj Kapoor's only daughter's engagement. Shock was the most prominent one especially on the face of the girls - Fiza, Anky, Sur, Sanju and Nidha. 
"Why do you guys always have to pull such stunts?" Anky muttered so that only the group could hear.
"Sometimes drastic measures are necessary" Sanju replied with a sigh.
Fiza shot her an angry look before turning back to look at the newly weds. The group was unhappy with the new lie that Sanju had crafted - one that if came out into open could completely topple her relation with her family. Cherry on top, Shaurya had left her to deal with this the problems alone. The group couldn't find fault with him, Sanju really needed a reality check and maybe this would bring her back to earth.
Things seemed to have taken another worst turn now. Anky looked at Raj to make sure he wasn't having an attack. She was sure her Dad would have gone into one had she done something like this. No, she would most probably be buried six feet under the next moment with her lover. 
Bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukar hain ki aisi koi chakkar nahin hain meri life mein she mentally thanked the Creator.
Aysha's father slowly walked towards her. Abhay moved protectively towards her but was stopped when he saw her father giving him a fierce gaze. He read the different emotions running in the man's eyes. He wouldn't harm his daughter after all what was the use. Abhay knew that this was a very drastic step, one that should have been taken after much thought. But Aysha was his ray of hope, his sunshine. No one - absolutely no one- will take her away from him. He hadn't experienced love as a human and feeling it now as a vampire it was all the more potent. A soul searing and earth shattering experience. He had learned the hard what Aysha meant to him. He had once before broken her heart and his own in the process. How could he allow that to happen again?
Besides, logic like vampire and human can't be together will never work with his Aysha. She believed in her love and in him, almost too much. This had given him hope to go ahead with this abnormal relation. Now in that process, he had deeply hurt a family. He could only hope that time would heal their wounds.

"What does this mean Aysha?" Raj whispered in controlled anger.
"Papa…I told you I love him….I can't imagine a life without Abhay Papa…..I know I have hurt you with this decision ….but is it wrong to select one's won life partner….your always select the best for me and I know Rahul is a great guy….but Papa this is my life too….don't I have the right to make decisions about it" Aysha pleaded with her father. She had never meant to hurt her father but she couldn't accept a love-less relation either.
"What the hell is this Raj? Did you bring us here to insult us?" Rahul's father lambasted Mr. Kapoor "My son is not a commodity"
Raj could only look at Mr. Garewal.
"Uncle please…Papa ko kuch math kahiye…unka koi kasoor nahin hain ismein…yeh faisla sirf mera tha" Aysha defended her father.
"Who tho dhikh hi raha hain….acha kiya ki tum ne shaadhi ki….aisi bathameez ladki se tho chutkara paana hi acha hain" Mr. Garewal said 
"Papa please stop it" Sujal interjected. He had already known about Aysha's decision. Though he had asked her to reconsider she had seemed sure that her father would somehow get her married to him. The time had seemed desperate and he had supported her. But he had no clue as to how to deal with the current position of things.

Raj continued gazing at his daughter. He had given her all the freedom she needed in life. But this one decision he had always wanted to make. The decision would off course be his daughter's but he had wanted to select the person. The scene he had seen on the party night was a shock to his system. Aysha should have at least told him about the relation. He had been always involved in her life and this one fact she had hidden from him. What angered him more was that she was in love with Abhay Raichand and no one really shared a good rapport with them in Dehradhoon. Mystery always clouded the family and most fathers preferred their girls to stay away from Abhay. His daughter had done exactly the opposite and now she had crossed the line.
"Off course it is your life Aysha….as your parents we have only a little say in it….but right now you have hurt us more than you will ever know or realize…..now that you are his wife, you have no place in this house….nor in our hearts….I and your mother will forget that we ever had a daughter" Raj said his pain now evident in his voice.
He turned his back on his daughter. Aysha's mother  placed a comforting hand on his shoulder which he moved away and walked into his house.
"Papa" Aysha called tears now flowing down from her beautiful eyes.
"Please….please just go away from here……please don't hurt your father anymore" Aysha's mother requested her to go away. By second the family's humiliation was increasing and she didn't want her husband to be hurt anymore. She loved her daughter but also knew that she had Abhay to take care of her, her husband needed her more now. With time she was sure everything will come around.
"Mumma please" Aysha literally begged.
"I love you my dear…..I am sure he will take care of you….and for now your father needs me" she ran an affectionate hand on her daughter's head (turning to Abhay) "Do take care of her" saying this she follows her husband.
The guests slowly exit the house muttering among themselves. 
Gang approaches the newly wed along with Rahul . His family had exited long ago.
"I think it will be better for you guys to leave" Anky said looking at Abhay who nodded.
He gently touched Aysha's shoulder. She was standing with her eyes looking at the place her father and mother had been.
"Aysha" he called softly. She turned and gazed at him but her eyes were not really looking at him.
Abhay gently guided her out with the gang following. Placing her in the car he faces the girls.
"I am sorry guys…..I know this was too rash a decision but we didn't really have a choice" he looked guilty.
"Hey dude just chill" Rahul said with a smile "You guys did what you thought was right….now let time do it's work….you just take care of her….you know right beyond that feisty chick there is very soft girl in Aysha" 
"I know….I promise you she is my most prized possession….she is my life" Abhay replied.
"We trust you Abhay" Fiza said with a nod
"Let's hope the best for you Fiza" Abhay gave her a small hug.
Fiza gave a tiny smile in return.

Two days later…..

Caf Coffee Day……

"Seriously Sanju needs a high dose of reality check….I mean how long is she going to lie about things Anky?" Fiza threw up her arms in frustration.

"Seriously  will you stop trying to act all good in front of me at least…..I have known you since high school…..so quit the worried friend act  and start worrying about your life…..is all okay in that front?" Anky came to the point bluntly

Fiza stared glumly at her cappuccino. She was never a good liar especially when she was emotionally strung out. She couldn't hold up this faade for long. Anky had taken great pains to get her out of her house which had suddenly turned into a prison.  Her life had all together turned topsy turvy  with her father's hard and fast decision to separate her from Armaan. Not that she didn't respect or love them, she was the one who usually preached the entire gang about importance of keeping your families faith in you intact. All along it was her plan to reveal about her and Armaan's relation to her family. She was sure about having her family's blessing for their relation though it was far from a normal one. Now all that seemed to be on a perilous edge - her relation with her family, her love for Armaan which she was doubtful would decrease in anyway. The love was beyond racy romance - it was connected to her very soul, no their souls. Armaan might argue on for days that he didn't possess one but she knew otherwise. Soul was something that was supposed to let you know when what you do is going to cross the line and is going to hurt someone. Armaan - the Armaan she knew and loved - would never cross  the line she believed.

"Fiza….Fiz" Anky gently patted her friends hand. Fiza blinked back her tears, discreetly wiping them off. Anky gave her bff's hand a tight squeeze and blinked her eyes once to show her solidarity.
"Hey baby doll I am always there with you" she said in  soothing tone.
Fiza face lit up with a momentary smile.
"You have never called me that in all these years" she said between tears.
"You know I call you that only when I know you need me the most…..I started calling you that because when we first met you were crying for some silly reason and you were tiny…..still are mind you…..and I promised you I will help you get out of the problem remember?" Anky reminisced.
Fiza nodded in positive with a tiny smile.
"Just like that day I am promising you now baby doll you will not be left alone to deal with this problem" Anky said firmly.
"I know Anky……for now I have managed to soothe down Dad's initial anger and Arnav's is busy in some project so the engagement is postponed….but for how long I have no idea" Fiza said with a dejected look.
"Have you seen Armaan?" Anky asked.
"No….he knows it is best to stay away right now…..but we both miss each other terribly Anky" Fiza miserably gazed at her friend.
"Hey be cool….look lets head to college….it's final rehearsal day……tomorrow is the Arts Day remember……all the dance and music events will be staged tomorrow …..Sur is busy  rehearsing…..Nidha had asked me to come there….she needs some help and this will also take your mind off the current issues for a while…..and maybe you will get to meet Armaan" Anky ended on a hopeful note.
"If Dad gets to know you will be in trouble Anky" Fiza warned.
"Meri problem hain na…mein sambhal loongi….let's go" she pulled Fiza up from the chair.

Mount College...

Rehearsal Hall…..

"Jeez! Guys can you please stop your romance for a while" Nidha threw a cloth over a busy-in-romance Sur and Neel "Madam Sur this is your last rehearsal day" she warned.
"I know meri maa…..kar liya na mein ne rehearsal….the show will be perfect" Sur said plopping down on a  bamboo chair.
"Thanks to your darling Neel…..agar who nahin atha tho thu thodi na ithni confidence dikhathi" Nidha said giving Neel a hi-five.
"Very funny…..I guess you are not participating because Jeh is not with you" Sur blurted out without thinking and then smacked herself mentally for her stupidity.
"His being or not being doesn't make any difference to me Sur" Nidha replied (a tad bit forcefully) with a smile.
Sur mouthed a Sur to which Nidha nodded understandingly. Her face clouded in worry. On the one hand following the silent treatment with Jeh was a little disturbing and on the other hand one of their shows - a masquerade group dance- was in dire need of lead dancers.
"Hey Nidhs….am sorry" Sur said softly holding her ears " I didn't mean it"
"It's not that yaar…..I am bothered about the masquerade" Nidha said "We have just today you know...my nerves will get frayed soon" she ended with a nervous note.
"Chill dear….we will get my dear badi didi to do it…..first we will go by the civil method…..else I have told you the plan na…..I will inform the rest in the hall as well" Sur said before walking off.
"Wassup chickas" Anky came in with a huge smile and a slightly apprehensive Fiza tagging along.
"Fiz di" Sur hugged Fiza "It's really good to see ya"
"Absolutely" Nidha gave her another warm hug "Welcome back di"
"Good to see you both…..I can see that you all are busy" she looked around appreciatively at the various practices going on.
"Yep….but we are one short of putting up a wonderful show" Nidha said looking meaningfully at Sur.
"Yeah…..we need two more performers to make this show perfect" Neel added.
Anky looked back and forth between them comprehension slowly dawning on her.
"Whoa! If you guys are hoping that I will get on the stage then forget it" she said in one breath.
Sur gave the other two an I - told - you - so look.
"Anky di please…..it's a matter of pride for our college and also a bit of my selfish interest….this is the first time a junior batch is getting responsibility to arrange the show and I want it to be perfect….warna T tho humein jeene hi nahin dhengi" Nidha said.
"No using putting on a puppy face Nidha, I won't" Anky said with finality.
Nidha and Sur decided to play their final card.
"Okay Anky di…you won't get on the stage…but could you at least choreograph for us……I mean it's a couple dance……a masquerade group dance to be precise…..and the girl is having difficulty learning…maybe you could teach her" Sur said.
"That's okay by me…..where is the girl in question" Anky asked.
"Follow me ma'am" Neel lead her.

Anky was introduced to Pratiksha. Pratiksha and her partner, Sharath performed a number. Anky detected a few flaws in them and instructed them. She took Neel's help in showing them the correct moves.
"Sur…..put on the music" Anky shouted .
As soon as the music started playing Anky started moving with grace and precision. Something which had the whole hall mesmerised. This is what Nidha and Sur wanted. At the end of the performance the whole hall erupted
"Anky" "Anky" "Anky"
"Whoa! Whoa….guys chill…..am not gonna perform on stage" she resisted.
Groans sounded all around. One of the professors assisting came forward and spoke to Anky.
"Come on my dear…..you performed wonderfully…..the show will be even more superb if you are in the lead" he said.
"Yeah Akanksha….you should do it" one of her batchmate shouted from across the hall.
"Come on Anky….do it yaar!" another one.
"Anky please yaar" yet another.
In the end Anky had to bent. Sur and Nidha were grinning like Cheshire cats.
"That was a purposeful move isn't it" Fiza asked with a smile.
"Ghee seedhi ungli se nahin nikalthi tho ungli hi tedhi karni padthi hain" Sur said with a wink and Nidha giggled.
"You imps….that was a real decoy" Anky said half-smiling half -angry.
"Anything to put up a best show di" Nidha said with a shrug.
"By the way whom am I performing opposite….we need to practice at least twice"
"Robby will be here in while Di…..you are an excellent dancer and he is decent one…..I think a few practices will be enough" Sur assured her.
"Well then I will be back in half an hour….need to get Fiza home before uncle blows up" Anky said getting to the door.

On the road….

Anky was driving while Fiza had decided to subdue her pain in music for while. Anky looked at the rear view mirror and found a very familiar car on the road. She slowly veered her car into a small side road and the other car followed. Anky stopped her Mercedes which bought Fiza out of her thoughts.
"What's it Anky" she pulled off her headphones and looked around at the secluded side road which led into the forest.
"Look behind" Anky replied.
Fiza looked in the rear view mirror and the next moment she was out of the car and running into Armaan's arms. They both held each other tightly as if an eternity had kept them apart.
Armaan moved Fiza backwards and gazed into her eyes. Without thinking about Anky in the other, he claimed his beloveds lips in a passionate, possessive kiss which Fiza returned back fervently.
"I love you" he whispered after withdrawing.
"I love you too" she replied "And I don't know how I will live without you"
"We won't have to….I will find a way" Armaan replied.
"Armaan but…" Fiza began but was stopped by a finger on her lips.
"We won't do anything drastic like Abhay and Aysha…..I promise you we will find a way" Armaan assured her
They continued gazing at each other for a while.
"I think it is better you leave….we don't want Anky getting into trouble" Armaan said reluctantly.
Fiza hugged on him once more. Armaan opened her door and leaned down to thank Anky.
"No mention dude….I know how much she means to you….and I am just fulfilling a promise I made to my baby doll" Anky smiled.
"You are a gem Anky" Armaan said
Anky just winked in reply.
Armaan gave Fiza another kiss before the girls drove away.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome updates both 67&68 ...love the dresses

Thxs for the pm 
Jin. thumbnail
that was just amazing.. fiza especially...
father's day!!! lolzz...
and sanju yaar what's wrong with her?
but i support her at this moment.
dont take me wrong but jo jhoot bhale ke liye ya pyar ke liye bola jaata hai then it's not taken as offence.. and i agree whatever she did is because she loves her father inspite of taking drastic steps...
amazing part dear..
Jin. thumbnail
coming to nidha's update... do i need to say anything? i love anything u writre..
but i didnt expect this from abhay, where as armaan is behaving like  atrue gentle man.. guess it is fiza's age.. she is elder isnt it? so  most mature amopng all so she knows how to control her vampire boyfriend...

and i loved your masquerade wala idea... i'm glad finally anky and kabir's story ios on track...

keep it up jaan.
Fiza28 thumbnail
Tich Thank u dear um oh masquerade idea huh muhje tho nahin pata my laptop is in shop I'm replying from my cell rich did u get my msg abt u doing rdkff n ek harazon meri bhena ff um hope there can b a fun holi. Update by the way happy holi