Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

gr8... thanxxx for pm

Thank you Tehzeeb...

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya guys!
We have been on hold for a while now...coz all four of us were busy with many things...
First of all I would like bid adieu to our most talented writer Aysha...you were a great driving force in this ff Aysh and we will always miss you...thanks for the time you took out for this from your busy schedule...
Secondly lets welocme aboard a new writer who will replacing Aysh...her name is Tich and she will be joining us shortly...
We hope this ff will continue to interest you guys...
If it's boring don't hesitate to tell us...
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 65

Anky was pacing up and down in Sur's room while Sur sat hugging her knees. Nidha sat on the edge of Sur's bed looking back and forth between them.

"Why didn't we ever notice this before…..he was there with us all through the time we got involved with supernaturals….but we never knew" Anky muttered more to herself.

"How were you to know Anky di? You weren't exactly looking out …..and he was away for 12 years….must have happened during the time" Nidha tried consoling them.

"He often visited us Nidha…even then we never" Anky sat down on the bed looking disturbed.

"Di you know it's not a big issue right….we are already living with a few supernaturals….Sid bhai is after all your brother na….he won't" Nidha was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Anky opened the door to see a worried Sid waiting impatiently.
"Anky please I can explain……please give me a chance" Sid said hurriedly.
"Come in bhai…we can talk from inside" Anky invited him in.
"Thanks princess" Sid addressed her in her pet name which he alone called.

He looked at his youngest sister who was looking at him unblinkingly. Sur averted her gaze after a while.
"I guess I will leave….I will get a taxi" Nidha said getting up to leave the room.
"Nidha it's okay you can stay here….you are  a sister to me" Sid stopped her.
"I know bhai….but now you guys need some alone time" Nidha smiled  "See you at college tomorrow guys" she waved to her friends while walking out of the room.
Few moments followed before Sur spoke up
"When did this happen bhai? When did you" she trailed off
"When did I become a blood sucking demon…. Nine years before chutki….three years after I reached Norway…..I went on a night stroll and became dinner for a hungry vampire….but unfortunately he didn't kill me" out of the corner of his eyes he saw his sisters shuddering.

"It would have been better I died…better than having to see the revulsion your eyes" Sid said holding his head and sitting heavily on a sofa.

Anky and Sur looked at him and then at each other.
"I didn't harm anyone tonight girls I swear….I just hunted a wild boar…..I have killed humans in my initial days….before I learned to control….but for almost 5 years I haven't touched a soul I swear by you…..and  I won't ever harm you girls or Mom and Dad…please don't give away my secret please" Sid pleaded.
Anky came forward and sat beside her brother.
"Bhai it's okay….we know what you're going through or maybe we can only guess….but it doesn't change the fact that you are our brother….our Sid bhai" she said with an honest smile. Sur joined them and laid a hand on her brother's shoulder.
"We will always love you the same bhai….and we won't give away your secret…..we have friends who share your similar fate….if we can protect their secret so can we protect yours" Sur said.
Sid smiled at his sister's and patted them fondly.
"Thank you girls…..I owe you"
"You owe us nothing bhai….we are family" Anky said hugging him. Sur hugged him from the other side feeling no fear about her brother.
Closing the door to his sister's room , Sid smirked.
That was pretty simple he gloated mentally.

Next Day……

Mount College….

Fiza was busy reading newspaper in the library. Missing cases were on a rise in Dehradhoon. Mostly girls between the age of 18-25  were disappearing without a trace. There were several strange murder cases as well. Her hometown hadn't been the safest place on earth earlier but it wasn't this bad either. Her intuition was warning her that something was not normal. All her suspicions told her this was supernatural. If that was the case normal humans couldn't do much about it. Meddling with supernatural wasn't the sanest thing.
Fiza raised her head from the table and saw Anky walking into the library. She was so lost in her thought that she wasn't watching where she was going. Before Fiza could warn her she collided with Kabir and jolted backwards.

Kabir's strong arms encircled her waist to support her.
Momentarily her cyan blue eyes met his light grey ones. 
"Oh! I am sorry" Anky said as the moment passed soon.
"No problem…..you were busy with some subject in your head I guess" Kabir replied straightening her up.
He looked at Anky's face carefully. She seemed to be slightly disturbed. Her eyes had a far away look in them.
"Akanksha are you okay?" Kabir asked with concern.
"Yeah? Oh yeah am fine….just a little stressed about exams" she caught site of Fiza smirking at her. Anky gave her a what look before looking back at Kabir with a smile.
"So how's life Mr. Thakur?" she asked Mine certainly is eventful she added mentally.
As eventful as it could be Kabir thought ruefully
"Not bad…..gearing up for finals and also the upcoming arts fest" he replied with a smile "Gotta go Akanksha…catch you later"
"Hey you can call me Anky…..I guess you fall in the friend category now" Anky suggested.
"Sure thing Anky" Kabir conceded.

Kabir walked out of the library and Anky moved towards her friend who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.
"Your teeth are very beautiful madam, stop showing them off" Anky said sitting down on Fiza's right.
"Thanks for the compliment Miss. Mehra….but what was that?" Fiza quizzed.
"What was what? Kabir just steadied me that is all and FYI we are friends" Anky said leafing through her book.
"Here goes the famous 'we are just friends' line….earlier you detested the earth he walked on…now you like him" Fiza said leaning back with a knowing smile.
"Mujhe nahin patah tumhare filmy sar mein kya chal raha hain, but yes we are good friends" Anky stated with finality indicating Fiza to put a stop to this discussion.
Fiza just smiled and stood up to replace back the newspaper.
"Aysha had texted earlier to come and watch their practice and give suggestions……I think we should go in the afternoon" Fiza suggested, opening her book as well.
"I am not coming babe….Sur has asked explicitly to keep away from the practice halls….she has this weird syndrome of feeling extremely shy in front of her family…no qualms whatsoever about performing in front of a huge crowd…..but in front of us she can't…...she won't perform if I am present there….you should go I guess…else Aysha might feel put off" Anky said
"So won't you be watching Sur's final performance?" Fiza asked 
"Yep that I will…..at the time I will be in the crowd right…..that she doesn't mind….weird I tell you" Anky shook her head.
Fiza just smiled. Armaan's message diverted her attention.
"Gotta go Anky…..Armaan is waiting for me at the department….he wants to discuss something" Fiza picked up her things.
"Yeah, yeah…..hum sab ko patha hain tum dhono ke 'discussion' kya hain….more like a coochi coo session I guess" Anky said and immediately had to duck from a blow aimed at her head. Fiza showed her tongue at Anky before walking out.

She hurried towards the fashion studies department. Armaan was waiting for her in one of the empty classrooms.
The moment Fiza entered he shut the door and backed her up against the door, placing his strong hands on either side of her head.
"Armaan we are at college and here you are my teacher" Fiza said trying to push him back.
"You will have to push harder that that Miss. Sharma…(Comes closer to her ear making Fiza blink)you are forgetting that I am vampire" Armaan ended in a husky whisper. He placed a soft kiss on either of her cheeks before backing of to look at her blushed face. 
"That's how I like to be welcomed my dearest….now shall I have mine" Armaan said with his classic smirk.
"What? Here…no way Armaan" Fiza said shaking hr head in denial
"What's the matter with the place…..I have shut the door to give us privacy….so why not?" Armaan persisted.
"No way Mr. Malik (She ducks out of his hands and stands on his left with her arms folded)….this is a college and it warrants some respect" she said with an authoritative air.
"Acha…..and I don't warrant a kiss from my girlfriend not fair Miss. Sharma…..well then I better be of if I can't get the desired welcome" Armaan acted all upset.
He opened the door and began to walk out when Fiza caught his hand.
"Armaan please…..yeh collge hain na isi liye mana kar rahi thi jaan…please math rutto" Fiza pleaded with a baby face.
Seeing the effect his single act had on Fiza he decided to continue his play for sometime.
"Fiza I am really upset…..mein tumhe ithna attention aur pyaar detha hun…aur tum ho ki….chodo mein jaa raha hoon…..kal office mein milthe hain….sharp 8:30 Miss. Malik" he shook off her hand and walked away without looking back.
Fiza was stunned and hurt by this reaction. She felt tears stinging her eyes. She had no intention of offending Armaan's feelings and now he was royally upset at her. Armaan, watching her from behind a pillar, felt bad now. He had not intention to make her cry but as was his delicate dolls nature tears formed in her eyes immediately. He so her walking away dejected and wanted to follow her. An urgent call from the office and an urge to see how she would make it up to him made him walk back to his car.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Great update Nidha 👏❤️

Continue soon and thxs for the pm 🤗
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwesum updt yaar ...now plezzz updt gunjun ff also .plezzz ...thanx 4 pm
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum update shona
sid can never change
and anky di started liking kabir
update soon
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
b 4 i talk about the chapter
aysha we will miss u u sweets i know ur flooded with ffs  but  we love u mauh and tich welcome to are amazing ff 

now for the  ch

rocking chapter nidha as always  loved uff that armaan mailk doesnt realize his teaseing and jokes can hurt  me😭oh well i bet he will make up for it he better 😆 
 nand sid errr never will change great chap  n anky and kabir  something new starting good

by the way nidha  pm me details on how  i will update is the same me writing SanYa and AbSha right?
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

CH-66 SILENT TREATMENT

Nidha was standing below the shower, lost in the thoughts of jeh. The voice of subtle rush of water seem to be disturbing her. Her hands were laid on the ceramic tiles of walls while her wet tresses fell smoothly on her face.

*flashback*

jeh being too hard for virain and viraat. Neil unties the ropes for nidha and sur. "neil!" sur hugs him tight, "thank god you came."

"are you both ok?" he asked worried, "sur please, your boyfriend has come to save you na. Any trouble has to cross me first to go through you, stop crying please.." he said kissing her tears away.

Jeh thrashed virat, who fell injured in his head.

"viraat!!!" virain went to aid his brother. He is fell unconscious but alive. Virain looked at jeh with his blood-curding eyes."I'm not gonna leave you today jeh" a fierce fight ensure between them, but jeh being naturally more powerful and skillful won on him. The mere thought of him trying to kiss and kill nidha made his hot blood burst. He took a wooden stake nearby and was ready to stab him at heart. "jehhh, nooo!" neil zapped with speed and caught his hand.

"leave me neil, I'll kill this scum today, how dare he??? How dare he touch nidha???"

Nidha got very scare stiffed at the jeh before her. He loved her, there was no doubt about it, but his animal instincts is something she isn't used to though she had accepted him the way he is. But to deal with the extremities is surely difficult.

"jeh they from our pack, older than us and our cousins, what are supposed to answer the other members, and how are we going to justify ourselves before mom? Don't forget jeh we are the sons of the leader and one of us is going to be the alpha.." neil said trying to calm him down. Jeh's expressions changed to desperation an helplessness. "jeh, my brother, do you understand what am I tying to explain??"

"jeh," nidha spoke, "please leave him" she begged. Sur held nidha's hand for support.

Looking deep into nidha's eyes he distanced the wooden stake away from him much to the relaxation of neil, nidha and sur.

"let's go," neil said.

While turning to go, jeh hit virain's mouth hard with the stake once bleeding him. "jeh, jeh enough" neil dragged him, "lets leave.." nidha's mouth was opened wide in shock but she closed it immediately.

Later they dropped the girls at their homes, nidha glanced at jeh before leaving but jeh didn't bother to look at her in anger.

*flashback ended*

Nidha pushed the tresses from her face softly with her fingers. She turned the shower off and wrapped herself in a towel. Just then,

"nidha, nidha.." she heard knocks at her door "open the door, will you"

Her heart fluttered at the voice of the owner. She opened the door immediately, "jeh? You here??" she asked with a huge smile on her face.

Jeh turned his back on her hitting his head.

This irritated her.

-"jeh? What's wrong with you? You have come here to meet me and turning your back now"

-"first stop that exposing like a film heroine" he said bluntly.

Nidha rolled her eyes.

-"just a second" she closed the door.

She cursed him, her towel was too long upto the knees, in that case better than the dresses she wears daily and this hero doesn't mind seeing midnight masalas with bikini babes and acts all saint before me, bloody hell!

She opened the door after a while,

-"now tell me"

He turned back, she was wearing a full sleeved bath gown,

-"better"

"nidha, what's wrong with you? Are you on drugs?" he started reprimanding.

-"what??" she shouted.

-"what, what? Haan!" he gave it back to her, "will you stop this attention gaining tactics, you are giving me migraine now.

I already have so many problems to deal with, why are so hell bent on complicating matters?

Look nidha, I have already told you, I have no intentions to love you or so on. This relationship doesn't have a future, and come out of the fact that if your friends can be happy with supernatural boyfriends that applies to you as well.

No, I make it clear, no. your situation is different.. I mean.. my situation is different. Got it.

Why the hell are you silent, bark something damn it?

-nidha folded her hands, "over?"

-"yes, over" he bit his lips.

She walked towards the door and opened it for him,

"then leave"

-"what?" he asked perplexed.

-"I said just.. leave.."

Jeh just couldn't believe it. All his persuasion had gone in drain.

He just wished to hold her neck and knock some sense into her. And strange is that nidha didn't shed a single tear after such a big stay away from me and we don't have future lecture. She is surely upto something now.

-"I came from the window" he told her.

He was about to jump from the window and go when he turned back and came towards her. He took out a box from his coat and gave it to her,

"this is for you, I got it on the occasion of teej"

He left the place.

Nidha smirked. She opened the box and touched the jewellery smoothly. Jeh has caught her perfect taste. And he was right too. Nidha was surely upto something. She decided to torture jeh with her silent treatment. She will persecute him with her unpredictable behavior, "serves him right for affecting me" "you are right jeh, I'm not like my friends who'd sit like a damsel in a distress. I'll get you either by hook or by crook, afterall everything is fair in love and war" she looked at the jewellery one last time before closing it, "I love you jeh"

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is brilliant Tich U did a great job. I am so busy busy busy breaking cars. 

I have torn my wheel

Need to et it fixed. 

My course is starting soon i am in trouble uff.

Loving NIDHA'S assertivness with JEH a stubborn dude like him desreves this only She'll get her man soon enough
NidhaA thumbnail
Tich...welcome aboard dearest...
Must I say that I loved...
It was absolutely entertaining not to say funny too (though I would never honestly open my bedroom dressed in a towel😆)
Aha! The famous silent treatment...did you know that I love this kind of behavior from girls rather than all the rona dhona...this is how a girl should be...if the guys think they are smart then we certainly are better than them...
Loved the update and off course l love you...
Muaahhh...