Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow girls..

this was an awesome part..

it had all the emotions and mystique..

its the best part till date though its small..

i really didnt knew that i would love a werewolf instead of a vampire..

jay was superb..

nidhs, you are very lucky to have him..

thanks ayesha, for this wonderful part..

love,
tich..
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Wow girls..

this was an awesome part..

it had all the emotions and mystique..

its the best part till date though its small..

i really didnt knew that i would love a werewolf instead of a vampire..

jay was superb..

nidhs, you are very lucky to have him..

thanks ayesha, for this wonderful part..

love,
tich..

Your welcome Tich/ I know i could have made it longer but i am bound by time lol. Nidhsara is writing the next part so keep your eyes peeled. Jay is one character i just love
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmirch28

Aysha babe yes v r very accident prone LOL n aysha n me have. To find out what happened that night. Or v will go crazy. Luv ya

Exactly yaar. We have to know why our memories are a little hazy and for this we have to go back where it all started
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Nidhi awesome chapter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Am getting hooked to ur group FF and looking forward for the next update
Thx u dear and for the Pms as well
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜›...Last part made me open my mouth...So Fiza got to know about Mr.Vampy...Woho...its gonna be superfun...And the car of Anky and Kabir finally started ...Nidha Jaanu...super update yaar...loved it...Nidh now will you become detective and find those eyes...I think a super fight has happened between wolves and Abhay...waiting for next part...๐Ÿ˜
matwamango thumbnail

:::This is an explosive update yaar dynamite. Love the story telling and Fiza know the truth Haila ab kya hoga????????????/:::

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CH 43

Fiza stood stunned she pressed record on her I phone she need proof to explain to aysha.

Abhay I'll call you back says armaan. Fiza tum yahaan ask armaan. Fiza had tears in her eyes fiza I can explain just don't look at with fear I can bear that says armaan

Forget about me armaan is it true you n abhay are vampires. Asks fiza. Fiza listen to me says armaan. Yes or no just tell me I need answer now. Demands fiza

Yes we are abhay and me are vampires But that doesnt change are love for yo both abhay n i love you n aysha trust me says
Armaan. Love and you both yeah right you guys are blood sucking animals stay away from us understood. I'm just worried about aysha when she finds out she gave her everything to vampire she will be broken n don't you come near my family either says fiza
blood sucking animals v r much better then humans v never hurt u guys v always protected you both says armaan

fiza runs down stairs grabs aysha . Di what's wrong why are you crying asks aysha. Girls I'm taking aysha home with me You guys go home aswell Kabir pick up anky take her home says fiza and leaves with aysha.

At fiza house
aysha I have to tell you something abhay is a animal stay away from him he is dangerous says fiza.
Di I know what abhay did was wrong but animal player yes di but not animal guys are guys yes all men are dogs which does make the animal so maybe your right but why all of sudden di asks aysha.

Aysha no he and armaan are vampires really by God I swear says fiza. Di are you OK vam vampires says aysha

Yes listen she plays the recording to her. Then suddenly armaan and abhay come threw the window pick the girls up and take them to the beach
You both have hear us out let us explain says abhay
I never wanted to be like this aysha it is my budkismat ki mein ek vampire bana I cursed the day I became one that horrible night 200 years ago
*flash back *
mein apne Dada aur chacha ke saath aur mere cousin sister ke sunaina ghar mein rehtha and that night sunaina ki shaadi thi
Some men came and attacked my chacha and Dada and set my sunaina di on fire. I tired my best to save her I even jumped in the fire to save her but the only thing I remember is chaand dad and hassena mom saved me a told me that I'm a vampire they also told me that the people who killed my Dada chacha n di were wearwovels I can still her my di's scream in my ears in till I get my revenge I wont be at peace so when ever the wovles come near you both we run to protect you says abhay
he is crying aysha whipes his tears and puts his head on her shoulder she consoles him its OK abhay your di is in a better place she is happy I'm here with u don't. Worry we can't be lovers but I can be your friend says aysha
aysha what are you saying are you crazy says fiza
no di how can you say that you heard what he went throw it's not his fault says aysha
I know aysha there not at fault but its not safe says aysha.
Trust us we will never hurt you both ever says armaan looking in fiza eyes
whatever its late lets head back says fiza
Wait not yet what about that night what happened we know we were there that night you both have some explaining to do says aysha. Yes you both were there we erased your memory and took you home that's it now let's go.
absha walking
aysha kyun mein Teri ore atta days says abhay
Abhay iknow kyun ki mere dil tum lo pukar Tha hai says aysha
laken tumhare ankhone mein ifrat diktha hai says abhay
Kyunki in ankhone mein mohabbat dare banke hai Jo tum site abhay even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to love again says aysha she gets in the car and dive away

Hope u like it updated from my cell

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.
Oops tough time for Armaan&fiza.
Fiza cummon dont be so rude.
loved Anky & abhay getting closer.Edited by Cuty16 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
This update has blown me away literally. Thanks for a fantastic evelation yaar. Aysha and Fiza know now what?
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
owesom nidhs!!!!๐Ÿ‘

the update was fantastic๐Ÿ˜ƒ... so finally fiza knows now that armaan is a vampire , i hope she is able to understand and dissolve this fact... abhay is hurt , ah - oh ... i hope he is fine , i would love to see ayesha's care fr abhay now too๐Ÿ˜ณ... the update was fantastic and continue soon๐Ÿค—

owesom fiza!!!๐Ÿ‘

loved the update yar, thank god ayesha understood abhay and their complications r solved now that they know the secret๐Ÿ˜ณ... good that abhay is fine from that attack... now its time fr fiza - armaan love story to move foward... wonderfull update and continue soon๐Ÿค—
Edited by minahil1997 - 12 years ago