Group FF: Pyaar Ka Jashann chptr88 uptdpg100 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

:::Chapter 6:::End of First Day:::

Finally College ended with all the students heading over to their local club for a little hellraising. Nidha had no intention of going anywhere but Anky, Aysha, Sur and Fiza were all heading over there. She needed a little time to cool off. Studying can wait till tomorrow when all their core modules would be handed to them. Should be a hoot.

Nidha brought Aysha some oranje juice, along with Sur they weren't aloud to drink yet. She brough Anky and Fiza a shot each and passed on stories of the events in College.

Nidha told the girls about this girl who was rallying up popular girls so she could rule the roost-U should have seen the queue. It was like they were auditioning for a beauty pageant. I was gobsmacked by all this.
Anky nodded along-U freshers are only learning what College life is like. Us seniors have endured all of this. Wait till the ragging ceremony hits off.
Nidha's eyes open in horror-U mean they do this to freshers?
Fiza shot Anky a look-Don't scare Nidha.
Sur cut in-Di i don't want to hear about this.
Anky continued regardless-See it all depends on who the leader is. See if she or he has a brain then the pranks aren't as bad but humourous. However if they are dumb then the pranks can be a little too personal. Just don't make any enemies is my advice for both U and Sur.
Anky elbowed Nidha-Look your nightmares over there.
Nidha turned around to see Jay with his brother Neel.
Anky laughed-U really don't like him do U?

Nidha watched Jay flirt with a few of their classmates as he gave them a smile. His eyes were pretty wicked and the girls all fell for his charm. Why did he behave like an idiot with her then? She only tried to help him. She was friendly. Neel came round to Nidha offering her a round on his behalf.

Neel smiled handing Nidha a shot-A thank U from me to U.
Nidha declined Neels offer-Sorry i don't drink.
Neel passed the drink to Anky and Fiza.-I'll go get U another orange juice the.?
Nidha shook her head-U don't have to do that.
Neel insisted-I do. I'll be back in a tick.
Nidha watched Neel go over and get her and Sur a juice-He's so sweet while his brother is a jerk. He never even bothered saying two words to me like a thank U.
Neel came back watching Nidha eyeing his brother passing her a drink-There U are. Aysha i've ordered the same for U too. Nidha don't take anything my brother does to heart. He's just a little off today. Its not a personal thing. I think he's a little mad at himsself for behaving like a total goofball.
Nidha gazed back at Neel-Its all water under the bridge. I thought i might have had a bad reaction to your brother. I'm not used to being given the cold shoulder for no reason.

Sur gave a friendly pat on Nidha-See. Theres no animosity. Neels told U himself.
Nidha wasn't too sure-Ok.
Neel hollered Jay over-Bro meet the girls.
Jay ignored his brother. He wasn't going to apologize for being reserved. He was in a bad mood for shifting base. Unfortunately for Nidha she caught the brunt of it.
Neel's eyes showed anger-Looks like i'm in the dof house too. Jay doesn't like being told what to do.
Nidha coldly finished-I can see that. Anyway thanks for the drinks. U want to sit with us for a while and get to know my friends.
Neel sat next to the girls in between Anky and Nidha-Sure.
Nidha introduced him to all of her friends pointing to them all-You've met Sur. She's my best friend both of us are in the same year with Aysha. That's Fiza and Anky is the leader of the pack they are our senior members.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Aysh awsome...so Jay has started his job of flirting...lets see how far the rude dude will go...loved it yaar😊Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
Chapter 7
Next day at Mount College...
Fiza drove into Mount College in her Ritz an excited smile playing on her beautiful face.She was dressed in a spaghetti top and denim jeans today.
She met Anky while walking towards her class.Anky was surprised to see her otherwise calm friend excited.
"They are bringing some big business tycoon to class today who is gonna start a fashion label for which they are recruiting fresh talent from colleges"Fiza was almost bouncing up and down in excitement.
"So is this excitement for the recruitment or meeting the guy?" Anky asked.
Fiza hit her with a book and rushed off to class shouting.
"Jawaab baad mein dhoongi"
She rushed into class.
"Miss.Sharma'.the perpetual late latheef'.ab kya excuse hain"her professor asked eyeing her over large spectacles.
"I am sorry ma'am'who mein"Fiza started
"Leave it'..as a punishment get these files from the department library'.go now"Professor ordered.
Fiza placed her books on a nearby desk,took the list from the teachers table and rushed out.
There was hell load of files to carry and Fiza was having difficulty walking.She was busy trying to balance the files that she didn't notice the man coming opposite her busy typing something on his phone and sure enough they collided.
Both of them landed on the floor and files flew in the air.
Fiza had landed on top of the guy and earlier in an attempt to balance his hands had encircled her waist.
Fiza tucked back her hair and looked into a pair of hypnotising light grey eyes.
"Ahem madam'.I am not very comfortable lying on my back" he said in a seductive husky voice.
Fiza jerked and said
"I am so sorry'.I didn't notice I was'"Fiza started saying while getting up.
"Its okay Miss'..I have that effect on girls'.they forget heir surroundings when they see me" the guy said with an air of proud arrogance.He was tall and fair complexioned.Even though he was wearing a suit his powerful muscles were evident.
"Excuse me'.mein iss liye nahin giri kyunki mein ne tumko dekha'.mein files balance kar rahi thi aur tumhe notice nahin kiya'..and mind you tumhare pass bhi aankhen hain na'.you could have warned me"Fiza retorted furiously.She hated guys who showed arrogance just beause they were handsome.This guy falled pretty well in that category
The guy  moved closer towards her and Fiza moved backwards.He continued moving closer until Fiza back hit against a pillar.He was standing barely an inch away from her.He moved his face closer and Fiza shut her eyes.Then as though he had regained his senses he backed off.
"See I have an effect on you too" the husky voice said.
Fiza opened her eyes and stared at him.He smirked and walked away.
Fiza composed herself picked up the files and moved towards the class.
Fiza entered the class and stood frozen.The same guy was standing there.He saw her and smiled crookedly giving his handsomely chiselled face a sexy edge.
"Students meet Mr.Armaan Malik,MD and scion of Malik Empires'..son of my friend Balvinder Malik"
Fiza nearly dropped the files again.
Later that day in canteen''
Fiza was sitting glumly at a table not touching the pasta she had ordered.
Anky,Sur,Nidha and Aysha joined her soon.
"Fiz darling why the long face"Anky asked
Sur and Nidha had moved off to get their order.
"Yaar sab kuch gadbad ho gaya" Fiza narrated the whole incident.
The girls laughed out loud
"Meri tho band baj gayi in short"Fiza said glumly.
"Kya band baj gayi Di'..he hasn't selected the interns right he has just givn the task'..and we all know that aap jaan lagathi hain apni studies par'.so chillax"Aysha said.
"Aysha is right'.chill maro meri saas-bahu serial ki heroine"Anky said 
Fiza smiled at her friends.They were right she just has to work damn hard to earn a place.The Maliks were very famous in many fields.Armaan Malik already had a famous brand named Heartbeats,one of her brothers favourite.
He was starting this new one to bring new talents to the forefront of fashion industry.And Fiza Sharma was not about to loose the chance.
They got busy in chats and eating that they didn't notice T entering the canteen with her gang.
"There she is the one I was speaking about"Nidha said nudging Anky.
"Oh'.you were speaking about this bhoothni" Anky smirked and winked at Fiza.
"Di why do you call her bhoothni"Sur asked curious.T was definitely b****y,but she was undoubtedly gorgeous.
Anky and Fiza laughed and narrated an old memory wherein during their first year at a friends party some of them had gotten T covered with a mixture of paints which gave her a nice spooky look giving her the nick name of bhoothni.But only a few dared to call her that at her face like Anky and Fiza.
The younger girls had a gala of time laughing.
This bought T and her gang to their table.
"Freshers shouldn't be laughing so loud"T drawled.
"And you shouldn't wearing so much makeup"Aysha shot at her.
"You little imp'.I will show you who I am..you" she said to Sur "go get this"T gave out a long list of foods which she would never eat.
 Aysha eyed her friends who gave her consent through eyes.
T settled in a seat just behind them wanting to enjoy the site of Sur trying to balance the huge order.
Sur came along with the order trying to walk without tripping  as she was wearing pointed heels.
The moment Sur reached near T's table Fiza moved her chair which hit Sur.
She lost her balance finally and the tray ladden with food landed on T.
The girls roared with laughter
"You b******''I will get you for this"T screeched running off followed by her gang.
"Bring it on bhootni!!!!"the gang screamed.
"Hey guys...look at that" Nidha pointed smirking.
Sur who had lost balance had landed squarely in Neels arms and both were staring into each others eyes.They hadn't noticed this earlier busy as they were enjoying the prank.
Fiza was reminded of the light grey eyes she had stared into in the morning.

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
Nidha my jaan I loved it loved the first meeting that is my armaan and his beautiful grey eyes loved his Flirtyness and the t scene was so funny thanks sweets
OMG.. Daily updates.. Okay,I've read them.. & I must say that evryone has written it beautifully. Loved the chemistry between Fiza, Sur, Anky, Aysha & Nidha... Want to read more abt the Hotties.. Good Job.
awesome...dunno anything about the original show...but your FFs are amazing...really enjoyed them...😳😳

Ch8

T  is outside with her gang so furious  with what  just happened in the canteen yelling at the tip of her lungs  " God  I swear I will teach anky  and that fiza a lesson and that fresher Aysha  was laughing like a hyena   in fact the whole @#$%^ gang will pay for it"  Abhay was passing bye and heard everything T had said   he grabs her  hand and pulls her in the canteen and to the table near Aysha.  "Whats is your  problem  why were  you lauging like a hyena at T" questioned Abhay. "kyun  sur triped  and the food fell all over her it was funny do you have a problem with  me laughing it's a free country"  shot back Aysha   "oh really  ok fine then" said abhay he grabed the chaana  masala and chaat that was on the table and     poured all on Aysha. Abahy ,Tand her gang burst into laughter. " you  jerk  what the $@#&! How dare you  sAnky , Fiza  where helping her clean up . "no one will mess with T or they mess with me got it" explained Abhay. Aysha standing up  looks at him maybe jo mein ne tumahre   khaan ke niche bajaai  that wasn't enough maybe you need another. Aysha raise her hand to slap him when he grabs it and it  turns to the back and he whispers in her ear "slap me waise bhi  Mujhay jungli billi bahut pasand hay aur aapko". Aysha   mouth   wide open after hearing what abhay said  garbs her coke a n throws it on him "did you get  my answer"  smirked  aysha   she walks away  with the gang. In the locker room "I hate him this means war" yelled aysha. "Mere jaan calm down  we  will teach him a lesson he wont forget" said Anky.  "Haan babes we will back at him" Fiza  reassured aysha. "Why is after me"  questioned aysha  almost in tears. "This calls for a  emergency  girls night in"  said Nidha  tonight my house.    Poisen ivy club that night  armaan walks  to abhay pats him on the back  "hey yaar Abhay   what happened you seemed upset on the phone"said armaan  "Yeah armaan you're my only friend  I had a horrible week so far" Abhay  tells armaan whats happened. " dude  it seems to me that this girl has an effect on you that's why you are giving her some much of your time that you thinking of her" stated armaan . "No way  I can't stand her I hate her" expressed abhay.    " yaar  when this hate will turn into love you wont even know it hate is the stepping stone to love I'm telling you this girl will change you for the better" said  Armaan .  "Armaan    dude she slapped me Abhay raichand" . "I like her already" laughed armaan.           

Originally posted by lalmirch28

Ch8

T  is outside with her gang so furious  with what  just happened in the canteen yelling at the tip of her lungs  " God  I swear I will teach anky  and that fiza a lesson and that fresher Aysha  was laughing like a hyena   in fact the whole @#$%^ gang will pay for it"  Abhay was passing bye and heard everything T had said   he grabs her  hand and pulls her in the canteen and to the table near Aysha.  "Whats is your  problem  why were  you lauging like a hyena at T" questioned Abhay. "kyun  sur triped  and the food fell all over her it was funny do you have a problem with  me laughing it's a free country"  shot back Aysha   "oh really  ok fine then" said abhay he grabed the chaana  masala and chaat that was on the table and     poured all on Aysha. Abahy ,Tand her gang burst into laughter. " you  jerk  what the $@#&! How dare you  sAnky , Fiza  where helping her clean up . "no one will mess with T or they mess with me got it" explained Abhay. Aysha standing up  looks at him maybe jo mein ne tumahre   khaan ke niche bajaai  that wasn't enough maybe you need another. Aysha raise her hand to slap him when he grabs it and it  turns to the back and he whispers in her ear "slap me waise bhi  Mujhay jungli billi bahut pasand hay aur aapko". Aysha   mouth   wide open after hearing what abhay said  garbs her coke a n throws it on him "did you get  my answer"  smirked  aysha   she walks away  with the gang. In the locker room "I hate him this means war" yelled aysha. "Mere jaan calm down  we  will teach him a lesson he wont forget" said Anky.  "Haan babes we will back at him" Fiza  reassured aysha. "Why is after me"  questioned aysha  almost in tears. "This calls for a  emergency  girls night in"  said Nidha  tonight my house.    Poisen ivy club that night  armaan walks  to abhay pats him on the back  "hey yaar Abhay   what happened you seemed upset on the phone"said armaan  "Yeah armaan you're my only friend  I had a horrible week so far" Abhay  tells armaan whats happened. " dude  it seems to me that this girl has an effect on you that's why you are giving her some much of your time that you thinking of her" stated armaan . "No way  I can't stand her I hate her" expressed abhay.    " yaar  when this hate will turn into love you wont even know it hate is the stepping stone to love I'm telling you this girl will change you for the better" said  Armaan .  "Armaan    dude she slapped me Abhay raichand" . "I like her already" laughed armaan.           

🀣🀣🀣
this is how i look after reading it...πŸ˜†
Fiza my jaan that was fabulous job...
Mr.Raichand you better watch out...
After we are through with him he will definitely learn one thing
Never Mess with Us!!!!!!!!!
Loved it dear
Originally posted by KriYa_life

OMG.. Daily updates.. Okay,I've read them.. & I must say that evryone has written it beautifully. Loved the chemistry between Fiza, Sur, Anky, Aysha & Nidha... Want to read more abt the Hotties.. Good Job.
Thankyou Ramona hun for commenting...friends are always rocking right...the hotties will come as the story goes