Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sur001

Chapter-37

It was fantastic...I could feel the pain of Fiza...She is trying to convince herself that Armaan has no importance in her life but the truth is just opposite...Both Abhay and Armaan are guilty but its their punishment and girls also cannot live without them..So they just need to take right steps...😉..kya baat hai yaar Nidh tum ne battlefield set karwake hamare vampy's ko dorwa diya yaar...
Voiceover...
Wolves aur vampires ki jang ...layegi kaun sa naya rang AFSAANS ki jindagi me...

Thank you my princess...Jang jo bhi rang layega ashaa karenge ki chahatho ka rang uss me mil jayenge😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

Hi girls thx u very much for these awesome chapters (30-38) very well written keep it👏👏

@ Nidhi thx u for the Pms
Plzzz update soon FF is getting very interesting

Thank you Priya...will update soon
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Both ch-37 & 38 are too gud.
Abhay and armaan are trying so hard to get back dere luv.

Hope they patchup soon.

Thank you Cuty...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

It is too interesting! perfect! Enjoy reading it.. Read it 3times! 😛 Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you Kavita😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: MikanSakura

good job, guys...u just rock!!!👏👏👏

loved the updates...!!!
looking forward for more fun...!!!😃

Thank you Sanju...just wait for more dhamaaka😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

hey girls..
wonderful updates..
looks like armaan and abhay will have a tough time..
and changes in jay is something i'm looking forward to.
good job.

and yes, the siggy is beautiful. keep it up.
waiting or the next part.

love,
tich.

Thank you Tich darling...
Lets see what comes next😉
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASMI95

loved it nidhi

Thank you Asmi...continue reading
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 39
Fiza, Sanju, Ayesha were buying decoration items for the naming ceremony of the babies, in the Mall. Nidha and Nikki had gone off to buy flowers. Anky and Sur were off getting the gifts that each of them had bought and ordered to be gift wrapped.
After the purchases laden with various items the girls met in the ground floor.
They dumped off the things in their car and went into their regular coffee shop.
"Gosh all this shopping is really not my thing" Sanju said.
"Mmm but Mom is busy with the food department and Dad has office to handle…..if I give even one job to Karan….trust my little brother to mess it up" Fiza said sipping on her coffee and sighing in relief that the shopping spree was over.
"Well guys enough chilling out lets get back Fiz's….we have the getting-ready-procedure to go through….all in Indian this time….and decorating the house too " Anky said and got up.
Virain came in at the time. He caught site of the girls and headed there.
"Oh boy" Fiza muttered glancing over at Nidha who looked nervously back.
"Hey Virain" Sur said.
"Out for shopping guys….saw you guys in the mall with a hell load of stuffs" Virain asked.
"My niece's and nephews naming ceremony….had some serious shopping to do" Fiza said.
"Hey where are our invites or are we unwelcome" Virain said eyes twinkling with mischief.
"Oh no no not at all….you guys must come" Fiza said smiling.
"Sure thing Fiza….whats the time" Virain asked.
"Starts at eight….bye Virain lots of arrangements to do" Fiza said and indicated the girls to move.
Once in the car
"Fiza di I promise I will try not to irk Jay…I will do what I can" Nidha said looking apologetic.
"Nidha just please don't go a mile near Viraat…..I am sure Jay will most probably tear the whole house down" Fiza said in a pleading manner.
"I promise Di" Nidha said firmly.
"Don't look so sorry it wasn't your fault Virain showed up….now forget all that guys its party time" Fiza cheered and drove off.

Armaan's Manor House…..
Armaan was practicing kick boxing with super natural speed his torso bare. For each kick he landed he was thinking of Fiza.
Abhay had talked about earning them back. But the more he thought of it the surer he felt that their present stance was better. 
Neither Fiza nor Ayesha deserved a dark life.
Falling in love was a usual phrase. But when your love is a vampire the fall will hurt like hell. Their world did not deserve light and warmth.
Fiza was that kind of warmth.He had admired her for the warmth and care she held for her dear ones. They way she interacted with her family, with her friends. The way she had wanted to protect Ayesha.
He had so much longed for that compassion.
But no, he wasn't about to drag her into his life. His biological parents would love to have her as a daughter in law.
But his vampire guardians had warned him of the perils that emotions can bring.
Tonight I will put my self control to test Armaan thought while hitting the punching bag hard.
I am sure she would have invited Anukalp there
I (kick) will (kick) not (kick) go(kick) near(kick) Fiza.
He gave one last powerful blow.
Fiza's House…
The girls were busy as bees finishing off the decorations. 
"Pheww done…lets see how it looks with lights on…..Karan lights please" Fiza hollered to her brother.
The lights came on to show a hall beautifully decorated with roses and lilies with small lights in between them.
"Wohoo….I didn't know that we were such good decorators" Anky said mimicking tugging at collar.
"That's right dear….you have done a great job….now go and get yourselves decorated…it will take more time than this hall….go go" Fiza's mom hurried them upstairs. The girls went away giggling.
"Oh crap….guys our dressed are downstairs I had given it for ironing….I will just get it…Nikki please come na" Fiza hurried down to get them.
The girls all freshened up and got ready.
Fiza, Anky, Sanju, Nikki dressed in salwar suits while the younger three dressed in choli's.
"Sur its better to leave you hair open….just comb it down" Fiza suggested going over to help her.
Nikki was helping Nidha and Sanju with makeup while Anky was busy trying different hair styles.
"Sanju Di…..Shaurya ke saath aapka chakkar kaise chal raha he" Ayesha asked casually.
"Us gadhe ke saath mera koi chakkar nahi hain…..I am not seeing him dear….I am seeing Kabir" Sanju answered.
"Sanju have you taken an oath of getting your heart broken or what…..I have been warning you from day one that Kabir Singh Rathode is a known player….he loves to play with girls feelings…..I told you about Anamika right…..uske baadh bhi tu Kabir ke gale chipki hui hain" Anky said exasperated.
"Anky I have also told you a thousand times till now that he is changed….he isn't the old Kabir……I asked him about Anamika…I didn't say your name dear….but he told he regretted that mistake….and he had loved her truly….so please leave K alone…he and me will go a long way" Sanju said dreamily.
"All the best Miss.Bedi" Anky muttered.
"Guys humaari har baath humesha in boys par hi aakar kyun tapakthi hain…..I mean don't we have anything meaningful to speak about" Sur said with a cute face making others laugh.
"Chalo girls time to go down…I wanna see champ and princess" Fiza hurried downstairs.
"Hey bhagwaan please Jay ko thodi kshama dena…please meri raksha karna" Nidha prayed while heading down.
The selected guests had started collecting in the hall. Virat and Virain where there as they promised.
Seeing them Fiza and Nidha exchanged flustered glances.
"Hey guys….thank you for coming" Fiza greeted them.
Anukalp and Shabd came in next along with some relatives.
Armaan, Abhay and Shaurya came in next.
On seeing Armaan Fiza purposefully headed towards Anukalp.
"Anu you look dashing" she said hugging him. He hugged her back touching her nearly bare back. Armaan clenched his fist and turned.
"What's with girls and backless" he muttered making Shaurya and Abhay smirk.
Ayesha was watching Abhay. He felt her gaze and turned to look at her.
Shabd came towards her.
"Hello Aysh all fine….you look irritated" Shabd said. His eyes fell on Abhay.
"Any problem with Abhay?" he asked.
"Oh no Shabd nothing at all….so hows life" she said while turning her back to Abhay. Shabd glanced once at her bare back and then walked with her.
Now it was Abhay's turn to look mad. 
Shaurya was watching Sanju chatting off with Kabir, jealousy shining in his eyes.
"Nidha hey do you need any help?" Virat asked Nidha who was arranging drinks on a tray.
"Oh no I am fine….take one" Nidha extended the tray to him smiling. Out of the corner of her eye she caught Jay entering the house and his gaze fell on them  . She moved away immediately before his gasket would blow.
Riya and Raj came down the stairs holding the babies. They came and sat in the central low podium erected for the ceremony.
Fiza and the girls moved towards them.
"Kisi ki nazar na lage in dhono par"Fiza said.
"They look so cute in this dress….pakka Riya Di's selection" Anky complimented.
"Hello ji…..humein bhi selection aatha hain" Raj said .
"Sirf apni office ki files ki" Riya teased him.
The girls laughed out.
"Lets start the ceremony,shall we?" Fiza's mom said.
"We have thought some names for them….but we would love to hear your suggestion too" Raj smiled at the guests.
"Abhimanyu for champ" Sur said excitedly.
"Sur tumhe isse purani naam nahin mili kya…..Abhimanyu" Neel scoffed.
"Tumhare naam se tho behthar hain Neel Khuranna….was your colour blue when you were born that your parents named you Neel" Sur shot back.
"Neel is right Abhimanyu kuch zyada hi lamba naam hain" Kabir said.
"Lamba hain par acha hain…..its name of a great historical warrior" Sanju defended.
"Then we can name him Achilles in that case if you wanna name him after a warrior" Shaurya teased.
"How about Shantanu" Jay suggested.
"Wow what a short name" Nidha rolled her eyes.
"Guys, girls just stop it okay…..I think Roshni is good for princess and Rohan for champ" Armaan suggested.
"That's a good selection Armaan" Raj complimented.
"Priyanka for the princess and Dhruv for champ" Fiza said as if to challenge Armaan.
Armaan smiled lightly.
After a few minutes of hassling it was decided to name them Dhruv and Roshni. Armaan and Fiza glanced at each other.
The ceremony was conducted in the presence of a Panditji.
After that food was served to all the guests. Fiza's father was gazing at the boys and girls and their interaction with each other. Once he practically glared at  Sanju who was flirting with Kabir. Sanju was also under radar of her grandmother and mother who had come. 
Nidha was scurrying as far as away from Virat as possible. Sur was chatting with Neel.
Fiza was busy in the kitchen when Anukalp came in.
"Anu hey…do you need something" Fiza asked.
Anu looked slightly drunk. He was giving Fiza an uncomfortable gaze.
"Anu are you drunk" Fiza asked cautiously.
He came forwards and drew Fiza closer.
"You look really hot you know" Anu said in a tipsy manner.
"Anu let go off me….you are not in you senses" Fiza struggled against him.
"Why are you uncomfortable Fiz….I mean we have been close before na" Anu said tightening his hold.
Armaan sensed Fiza's distress and reached there. He swiftly pulled Anu away from Fiza and threw him across the kitchen.
"How dare you touch her you b******….I will" Armaan headed towards Anu to give him more.
"Armaan don't you touch him….he is my friend and right now he is not in senses….anyways I haven't commissioned you as my bodyguard have I….I don't need your help" Fiza said intending to stop his anger with hurt.
Armaan stopped in his tracks. When he turned the hurt in his eyes was evident.
"I am sorry Miss. Sharma…..I should have left you to your enjoyment" Armaan said in a deadly voice and stormed off.
Fiza was stung by his words though she had expected it.
Party ended after an hour. Fiza and Karan where leading the guests out. The rest of the girls bid goodbye and went to their homes.
Fiza looked around for Armaan.
"He is gone Fiza….you shouldn't have hurt him like that" Abhay said.
"That's coming from you Raichand who used a girl to the maximum extent possible" Fiza said scathingly.
"What I did was wrong for sure….but by doing all this aren't you lowering your standard….after all what was Armaan's fault he had already withdrawn the bet….I did it for my own reason's….I will mend the damage I caused Fiza….please don't vent out your anger towards me on Armaan" Abhay requested and went out.
Fiza gazed at his retreating back thinking on his words.
At his house in the jungle Armaan was gazing at the life size framed photograph of Fiza. He was standing among shattered glass his hand bleeding and not bothering to heal it.

PS: I have no idea about this ceremony or how it is conducted. I hope i haven't offended any feelings. Please forgive me if I have done so😊

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear,loved it and enjoyed reading.
Anu was in his real avtaar i thought 2day.

Armaan was too gud but got hurt alot.

Think dat abhays word could effect fiza.
Wow Dhruv & Roshni nice name.
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
owesom guyz!!!!!👏

sorry guyz fr the late comment😳 ... fiza , nidhz , matz the updates were owesum... loved them all, ayesh - abhay story ,i hope it moves on🥱... finally fiza realized that she was wrong in behaving armaan like this... poor armaan , i hope he is save as he is in the jungle... shaurya was so jealous seeing his love with kabir😳... loved all the updates and continue soon🤗