kotwal ko hathkadi,khushi ko chadi..swalon ki ladi

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hello...salaam-mamaste evry1...her i come wid my dialogue n epi post...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

damn good epi...good show by sanay..barun n deepali...evn dt bua..πŸ‘..

top notch 1st scene...he jus throws her away...doesnt evn step outta her duppatta...i liked d way he jus signalled dem to get khushi outta room...attitude....

..d way he pulled her bk wen she ws runnin wid full speed......dt anger while talkin to her.....n khushi's expressions wen arnav ws comin near n she hd no way to escape......very good...⭐️

Dialogues :

arnav " jawab do aur chali jao"...

arnav "galti bhi aukkaaat dekh kar karni chahiye thi."...wowww...top notch dialogue fr an arrogant...rich n less EQ level business tycoon....

khushi "humme aapse koi baat nahi karni..hatiyan  aage se.."

i lkd dt hard n fast way of question answers...he ws throwin questions on her she replied rapidly......

lk Q: tum kyun aaye yahan???..
A:humari jiji ki shadi hai

Q.tumhe kisne bheja???..
A:.humme koi kyun bhejega..

Q:kitne paise mile???
A: humme kisi ne paise nahi diye...

too goodd...

khushi
"kya bakhwaaas kar rahe hai aap...kuch bhi bole jaa rahe hai...aur aap hai kaun...aapke gharwalon ko koi aisa bole toh...aapki did ki shaadi toot jaye toh"...(dukhti ragh par haat rakh diya)...πŸ˜†

buajji " bol toh unki amma rahi hai..bilkul fffruntierrr rail jaisi...dhadd dhaddd dhadd dhadd...

bua ji "hayye re nandkishorrr..." i lk d way she says dis...

buaji "kotwal ko hathkadi aur chor khaye kaddi.."πŸ˜†

i liked khushi today...she emoted her pain well..actually felt bad fr her.....

...evn aftr her own mother n bua wer blaming her she still looked at her sister 1st wen father asked abt why she took the papers...she looked at her sister wen she gave a nod only then...

i liked sister payal as well...

payal"..tujhse sagah toh humara koi bhi nahi hai.."

awesome precap...

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I like how the story is progressing absolutely to the T. Everything to the point and no beating around the bush. Hope they maintain this quality in the future as well.
Awesome take as always, adits (:
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I like how the story is progressing absolutely to the T. Everything to the point and no beating around the bush. Hope they maintain this quality in the future as well.

Awesome take as always, adits (:

yeah i lkd todays epi better dn ystrde...acting wise as well ...

n thanx fr lkin my post...
πŸ˜ƒ
Sanlicious thumbnail

Good naration of the episode yaar with suitable emoticons πŸ˜†

Good Episode again

love ur post loving thing serial seriously .its better than crappy serials shown in starone or starplus didn't expect but i love nizzar work so wanted to check out but landed here permantely.
buaji "kotwal ko hathkadi aur chor khaye kaddi.."πŸ˜†

🀣best diaglo's from nizzar truely his writing is always at the top .
_DreamDates_ thumbnail
Awsome post dear..!!! πŸ€—  πŸ˜†  Enjoyed reading it.. πŸ˜³   I am actually getting really excited to watch this show as it is being given such brilliant dialogues and all the actors are doing a fabb job..!! πŸ‘  😳
And like u explained..
The way she instantly answers him back without a pause speaks volumes about her character's strength..! Superbb performance by Sanaya..!! πŸ‘

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SG-Obssession

Good naration of the episode yaar with suitable emoticons πŸ˜†

Good Episode again

thanx dearie...

Originally posted by: jshaila

love ur post loving thing serial seriously .its better than crappy serials shown in starone or starplus didn't expect but i love nizzar work so wanted to check out but landed here permantely.

thanx dearie fr lkin my post...yeah nissar is a very good director...😊

Originally posted by: _DreamDates_

Awsome post dear..!!! πŸ€—  πŸ˜†  Enjoyed reading it.. πŸ˜³   I am actually getting really excited to watch this show as it is being given such brilliant dialogues and all the actors are doing a fabb job..!! πŸ‘  😳
And like u explained..
The way she instantly answers him back without a pause speaks volumes about her character's strength..! Superbb performance by Sanaya..!! πŸ‘

yeah i too lkd dos rapid fire session...πŸ˜†...thanx fr lkin my post...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved your description about the episode.πŸ˜ƒ

The show is definitely very interesting. And to top it all of, Khushi and Arnav have awesome chemistry. I nearly squealed with joy when he pulled her back today.😳

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aww Adu.. first the title and ur post .. makes me crack up ..Really cute post..! Loved the epi.. πŸ€—