Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I agree Tanya, I don't think Ankita will quit PR like many she owes a lot to Ekta and I don't think it will be easy for her to walk away. I just hope Ekta and Sushant sort out their differences

vote goes to archana.excelent acting by ankita.the way she expressed her pain,her sorrow reflects ankita's acting skill.vinod slaps manju i am happy about it.savita damador also good today.i want to tell them keep your bahu away from the selfish k.they only know how to hurt the people.
varsha repent.but its too late.we can't forgive her for what she did.
i think ekta seriously like motu.now she will make satish poor too.this lady lose all her sense.
sushant is quiting the show.we will never able to see the arman chemistry again.besides that the upcoming track is terrible.i think i will quit to watch pr from friday.i will only read wu to know what happen.
for me pr was a unique show which touch our heart.but everything is ruined now.but still i remember pr with some good memory.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

vote goes to archana.excelent acting by ankita.the way she expressed her pain,her sorrow reflects ankita's acting skill.vinod slaps manju i am happy about it.savita damador also good today.i want to tell them keep your bahu away from the selfish k.they only know how to hurt the people.
varsha repent.but its too late.we can't forgive her for what she did.
i think ekta seriously like motu.now she will make satish poor too.this lady lose all her sense.
sushant is quiting the show.we will never able to see the arman chemistry again.besides that the upcoming track is terrible.i think i will quit to watch pr from friday.i will only read wu to know what happen.
for me pr was a unique show which touch our heart.but everything is ruined now.but still i remember pr with some good memory.

@bold same here... I wish they would close PR with happy ending so that we can have good memories instead of having clashes 😕

Is there anything special on Friday... Was curious as you said you will be quitting on this day.. So wanted to know if they are starting the new track that day
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

@bold same here... I wish they would close PR with happy ending so that we can have good memories instead of having clashes 😕

Is there anything special on Friday... Was curious as you said you will be quitting on this day.. So wanted to know if they are starting the new track that day

i think friday will be the last episode before the leap.so i want to see that last episode before the leap.i am not interested to see after the leap track.i wanted to say a good buy to my favourite show pavitra rishta after friday.
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Writing after a looong time.

Its never nice to slap any adult. But how does one react when a person goes on ranting and provoking and insulting? Vey hard to judge.

Sulochana's wish to have  a party to bring some happy moments and the family together was well intended. But I did feel that asa mature and wise person,she should have curbed her feelings taking the financial stress the family was facing. But I have seen in real life that many lower income groups take pleasure in small things like that.
Mnaju on the other hand is shown to celebrate more to spite the family than actually celebrating her promotion. Wasn't that the reason for Dharmesh being invited? She could have celebrated at a restaurant like her husband suggested.
In my opinion Sulochana definitely ahs a soft corner for Archana but she is not unfair.
All said and done a super dramatic episde. Just loved Savita Prabhune and Swati Anand. The slap was nasty but the reprimand that Manju's mother got from both Sulochana and Vinod brought a smile to my face.
Cheers.
Akshata thumbnail
I don't think Sushant is quitting the show. We are all being misled by Ekta's past reputation of killing her characters when they want to quit. Manav will be shown coming back as a rich guy. They are probably working on his track... to show him as a honest rich businessman or someone who has become cynical and wants revenge. Archana will be the ideal,virtuous wife who has waited for him.
Hope they show Manav to be very smart but not callous and dishonest. I know its just a serial but it kind of shatters the hope that good  things happen to good persons,eventually.

As it is Manav has acted cowardly by just deserting his lovely wife, even if it is only to become rich for her sake. She needs him the most at this time in her life. She did not deserve this. But its an interesting twist.Lets see what Mdm Ekta has in store for us.
Cheers
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope you are right  Akshata ...
I hope it works out for everyone ...specially our fav lead actors ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshata

Writing after a looong time.

Its never nice to slap any adult. But how does one react when a person goes on ranting and provoking and insulting? Vey hard to judge.

Sulochana's wish to have  a party to bring some happy moments and the family together was well intended. But I did feel that asa mature and wise person,she should have curbed her feelings taking the financial stress the family was facing. But I have seen in real life that many lower income groups take pleasure in small things like that.
Mnaju on the other hand is shown to celebrate more to spite the family than actually celebrating her promotion. Wasn't that the reason for Dharmesh being invited? She could have celebrated at a restaurant like her husband suggested.
In my opinion Sulochana definitely ahs a soft corner for Archana but she is not unfair.
All said and done a super dramatic episde. Just loved Savita Prabhune and Swati Anand. The slap was nasty but the reprimand that Manju's mother got from both Sulochana and Vinod brought a smile to my face.
Cheers.

Well said.. I totally agree with you...
Sulo Aai loves Archu a lot but she also respects her daughter in law... She forgive Manjusha even after the latter treated her like a maid.. What more can a Saas do to her Bahu... Even when Sulo Aai wanted to give a party for Arman on their anniversary she did inform everyone including Manjusha... But this time Manjusha only informed Vinod... She held the party at house even after Vinod asking her to do in a party hall... Moreover at that time they only had financial problems but this time they have more misery.. A family member has lost everything and is in shock... If Manjusha wants to get respect as a bahu and also beti then she has to get involved and feel the pain of the family members.. But no she did not show any concern and moreover she called Dharmesh to irritate everyone...
I know office friends might have asked for a treat which is very common but it was not necessary to call them home...
Akshata thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Well said.. I totally agree with you...
Sulo Aai loves Archu a lot but she also respects her daughter in law... She forgive Manjusha even after the latter treated her like a maid.. What more can a Saas do to her Bahu... Even when Sulo Aai wanted to give a party for Arman on their anniversary she did inform everyone including Manjusha... But this time Manjusha only informed Vinod... She held the party at house even after Vinod asking her to do in a party hall... Moreover at that time they only had financial problems but this time they have more misery.. A family member has lost everything and is in shock... If Manjusha wants to get respect as a bahu and also beti then she has to get involved and feel the pain of the family members.. But no she did not show any concern and moreover she called Dharmesh to irritate everyone...
I know office friends might have asked for a treat which is very common but it was not necessary to call them home...

Agree totally! Even one of her office friends is sensible to ask Manju this. Many of the situations are quite close to real life,of course exaggerated and dramatised as is required in a drama serial.