Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: niharika_n

@tanvismile its not about legal or illgal...even if her marriage is legal wen she comes to know tht Jagya is a lier and a cheater she should leave him.I mean any logical person wld do tht.
If she's staying for revenge thts a diff issue but if its for love.Tht wld look totally fake.I am sure she has tht much self respect tht she'll choose not to stay with a disgusting person like Jagya.

i understand u but ,she got married once but panchayat cancelled their marriage ,today again she married ,but her parents will be able to handle the truth ?just one day after she wants to leave jagat will her parents able to bear it .
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am still taking the stance that Gauri is doing this to take revenge.  This would support the reason for her backing Jagiya today, it will show her to be the good person in Jagiya eyes and make his family seem unreasonable/against him.

What his family dont realise is that the more they say these things to Jagiya the more they are making Gauri look for just in his eyes.  I think Gauri is composing herself and letting things pan out before she lays her work.

Gauri is educated, but i think she is traumatized as well by her past, its called post traumatic stress, i dont think she has fully recovered from it, therefore she will the only way she can come out and get to the other side is if the people responsible pay for what they have done.

So if i think of Gauri in this way, what she has said today and done makes total sense
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

I am still taking the stance that Gauri is doing this to take revenge.  This would support the reason for her backing Jagiya today, it will show her to be the good person in Jagiya eyes and make his family seem unreasonable/against him.

What his family dont realise is that the more they say these things to Jagiya the more they are making Gauri look for just in his eyes.  I think Gauri is composing herself and letting things pan out before she lays her work.

Gauri is educated, but i think she is traumatized as well by her past, its called post traumatic stress, i dont think she has fully recovered from it, therefore she will the only way she can come out and get to the other side is if the people responsible pay for what they have done.

So if i think of Gauri in this way, what she has said today and done makes total sense

agree I feel the same way.

Thats the only way a sensible girl like Gauri's sudden change in behaviour can be justified.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for me gauri being negative not sensible we dont want another teepri track please,teepri was not not to garner trps at that time ,as for gauri i would like to see giving ill treatment to jagat so that he understands how it feels to neglect someone.so that he realises anandi pain,regarding gauri for a girl who has been thrown out ,deprived of her rights by the family for such women acceptance of family is very important ,she knows she wont get accepted but not going in front of them is like as if she has done something wrong,last time when she married whole world treated as if she did wrong but this time her husband is also there for her so what is there to fear it was very important for her no one can understand it except her  ,she dint speak anything wrong  today ,the way basant slapped him ,she being jagat wife opened her mouth she wont bear her husbands insult. Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri is in love you guys

Love makes peeps blind, but her rationality and intelligence is ALSO gone...I hope it comes back sooon.

She needs to see what Jagat did, I know she lurves him and vice versa but that does NOT mean she ignore every thing he did and how he treates/treated everyone...and his past lies which our Gehna rightly pointed out.

Gauri!!! snap outtta it girl...
Edited by live_life - 12 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love makes one does crazy things.. That no longer need to be justified.. Its just what u do.. Like they say..Everything's fair in love and war.. I guess Gauri's taking that phrase to a whole different level now by incorporating both together as revenge..

Cheers,
Sana~
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree... Even I find it hard to accept Gauri's decision of forgiving J and on top of it marry him!!
Whatever respect I had for the character further went low when she was throwing the her chil marriage card to at the family to accept her... J and G didnt fall in love or married coz of past marriage!! What was her point...
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
J and G were both using their child marriage...If she felt that her 11 yr old groom was her husband, how did she fall in love with jagat... What is being Gudiya got to do anything with their marriage now...she is a confused soul and J is taking full advantage...If she does not wake up even now then I wish J falls for another girl and opens G's eyes.

Pls don't tell J loves G...Currently he does, when he loved A he told all the same things to her and fought in his sister's sasra for A... yeah that guy loves with sincerity...but is unstable...the rishta remains pavithr till the next attraction comes by...later it becomes a burden

Earlier Gauri's character seemed realistic but not anymore. I didn't expect her to forgive Jagath so easily. And her pestering Jagya to take her to the haveli seemed like she wanted to show everyone that their son has chosen HER over Anandi. She wanted to show them that the girl whom they rejected and humiliated infront of the whole village is the same girl after whom Jagya is so much LATTO.