Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww man your story brought tears to my eyes! And I am sitting at my college undergrad library where people keep staring at me from sniffling so loud!😭 What a beautiful story that was...you are truly amazing writer for bringing emotions out of people like this...i don't normally cry when reading anything, except for your wonderful heart gripping stories! Fantastic job! Keep writing more and moreπŸ‘
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is beautiful JAZ πŸ‘πŸΌ

the way u have portrayed the emotions and feelings is just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

please add me to your PM list 😳  i would like to read your further writings as well πŸ˜ƒ
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful work jaz.πŸ‘

Sad but inevitable truth

⭐️ β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow jaz you wrote it amazingly...
my tears are still running 😭😭...
will always be a daddy's girl
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, i did cry like hell when I read this, but I refuse to call it a sad OS!

IT wasn't!
It was about the lovely-bond that a father and daughter share which isnot that well celebrated as the bond between a mother and her child, yet, equally important!
its the beautiful feeling that your daddy is always there...that you are safe...secure...protected as long as he is by your side...that he can take on the world for you...that he will always be by your side when you make a call out to him while in distress!
its a pleasure to know that even though he might get angry on your mistakes, your one plead, one tear is all that would be needed to melt him...to force him to gather you in his arms to soothe you...that one moment he will be angry at you, yet the very next moment when someone, maybe your Mom, starts scolding you, he will be the first person to come to your rescue...the frst person who will try to defend you...te first person who will try to give all sorts of lame justifications just to save you!
He will be the person always supporting you in your decisions, even if they are not of his choice as long as he knows you will be happy...the first person who will always have full information ready for you when evr you plan to take on something new...the first man i your life...the person who started dreaming about your future even before you wer born...the man who can keep himself aside just to remove that specle of worry from your face...the person who can be harsh to all, but never to his little princess!
The man who may not say it in words, but will always love you, maybe even more that your mother...but, then, can parents love even be measured...CRETAINLY NOT!

I am blessed to have my Papa by my side to support me in all i do!

Yes, it was heart wrenching to read the agony that Geet felt when she lost her father, but i will still maintain it was nota sad OS...because her father was not sad in death;he was satisfied...satisfied about her daughter's future...his life was a life well spent!

Thankyou jaz for reminding us to value this beautiful relation that we sometimes take for granted!
Swati
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i hate u yaar ..
u made me cry like anything ...
fantastic updates 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful...

And i'm still crying... Must read for all is all i can say now...  I'm at loss of words.. !!!
what you did dont Post this OMG i cry alottt n still crying  is such a Beautiful no words to say !me definitively sent this OS to my Sister she Love to read like this thing !
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U know what... i have read i lot of emotional stories.., wouldnt say i never cried!. I always had these moist eyes, may be a tear drop or two. Bt when i finished reading dis ff all i knew was tht i had streams of unbounded tears running down my cheeks!! Too emotional to even write a few words to adore ur writing. Bt i hope my msg is clear to u tht how much i loved it despite d fact tht it wasnt a maaneet love tale exactly:-)
mchopra thumbnail
Jaz..i am in tears..woman seriously u  who calls me vampire thts urs...now my turn..haha..