Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millllli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
2days epi was just out of d world no words to describe their acting 2day
Originally posted by: triasha

<font color="#CC0099">omggg my heart goes out to ANANT......HE WAS SOOO VULNERABLE...he is ready to leave evrything for NAVYA...aj jab usne kahan"wo nahin samjhenge pyar ko"..."..aur humare beech jo hua...wo galat nahin tha...hum galat nahi hai...buri logon ki nazre hai.."...</font>

<font color="#CC0099">anya WAS AT THEIR BEST...I CRIED LYK HELL...😭...😭...my mom too cried...omggg SHAHEER ne aj sabko rula dia...his love is sooo pure...</font>

<font color="#CC0099">and jab usne pocha navya se...tumhe mera saath acha lagta hai na.to mere bagair kaise rahogi"...ufff i love him...i wanted to huggg him...love uuu ANANT...</font>

Most emotional scene of navya. And anant is fab actor. When navya told him,that past days she thought that how she likes to be wid him, that time...the way anant cries...OMG... my heart was beating so fast. I was thinking that how much he luvs her. After watching this episode, i feels very proud to be a part of their luv-story.

God bless them.Edited by Newly_Born - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agreee triasha...he made me cry  2 😭 fantastic dialogs delivery by shaheer 👏 his emotions seemed sooo real..i reli luv him...