Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Newly_Born

Plz yaar post written update of todays epi. After reading ur comments,i cant resist myself .

awww...dnt worry jaldi written update will b posted...😊...
and guys trueee its the bestest epi so far...love ANYA...❀️...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
im OUT OF THE WORLD after seeing 2day's epi...it was the best epi till nw😳
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: starangel

im OUT OF THE WORLD after seeing 2day's epi...it was the best epi till nw😳

totally agree wid u judi...πŸ€—
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: triasha

totally agree wid u judi...πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Yes, I liked the way he said, "hamare beech jo kuch bhi hua, voh galath nahi tha... doosre jo hey, voh galath hey..." πŸ‘ ..Very well said by him, because, in the previous Navya-Anant confrontation when he apologizes to her for avoiding her, and says its all because I am in the web of cultural values.. At that time, I had a small feeling whether he is indicating that, all that happened between him and her was not supposed to happen... the dialogue, "patha nahi Navya, main thumhare kehne par ruka ya phir...".. that paved the way for my doubt.. but today by saying it all aloud.. he made it all clear!!!😊...Superrbb ANANT!!!.😳.Way to go Man!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ANANT AND NAVYA WERE SO REALISTIC ...THEY ACTING WAS SO ORIGINAL ...TEARS WERE SO REAL...MY GOD I CRIED LIKE HELL...WOW IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEY ACTING LIKE THIS THEY WILL DO SO WELL IN THEIR ACTING CAREER...

ANANT N NAVYA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...AWESOME PERFORMANCE...JUST CANT STOP PRAISING THEM...EVEN NAVYA DID SO WELL SHE DIDNT MAKE THAT WEIRD FACE OF HERS LIKE SHE NORMALLY DOES...
HOPE ALL GETS SOLVED QUICK ...HEART BREAKING TO SEE THEM LIKE THIS...
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

Yes, I liked the way he said, "hamare beech jo kuch bhi hua, voh galath nahi tha... doosre jo hey, voh galath hey..." πŸ‘ ..Very well said by him, because, in the previous Navya-Anant confrontation when he apologizes to her for avoiding her, and says its all because I am in the web of cultural values.. At that time, I had a small feeling whether he is indicating that, all that happened between him and her was not supposed to happen... the dialogue, "patha nahi Navya, main thumhare kehne par ruka ya phir...".. that paved the way for my doubt.. but today by saying it all aloud.. he made it all clear!!!😊...Superrbb ANANT!!!.😳.Way to go Man!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

well said yaar...i too felt the same...but aaj am touched am amazed am mesmerised by his love...ajka dialoguez was too good.and shaheer portrayed it soo well it came out so real,his frustration,his fight,his tears and his love...what love..☺️...i hope har ladki ko aisa ANANT mile..😳...
yes...Triasha... he was beyond the mark!!!! πŸ‘ ...sabko Anant jaisa mileee πŸ˜³
superdupercool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
todays episode was superb. It was sooo emotional and heart touching. πŸ˜’ 
Awww
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
one thing is tehree hum sab itna pareshan horhay thay that they are gng to be sepearted bt no they are just amzing even sad scenes dekhnay mein tou aur zyaada amzaa aarha hai!!!!!!!