Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harianjana

well ridiculous

actually in our forum some posts are not even having a single comment too which was leading to the problem becoz in order to get a good rank every post must atleast have a single comment but in the last two days i found some posts which were not having comments at all.
                                        guys sorry to say this but some times we are neglecting some posts of new people but we indeed neeed to read them and also comment them too. so read each and every post on forum and comment it.

and coming to chaska meter well we need to press it as many times as possible in the other way to say every time u move from one post to other post press the chaska meterπŸ˜‰ try this for this week if it doesn't work we will leave it

But dear i am a regular visitor of another forum which is very less active than ours but it is ranked in top ten.How is this possible??I think this IF ranking is also biased towards TRP gaining shows.
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

But dear i am a regular visitor of another forum which is very less active than ours but it is ranked in top ten.How is this possible??I think this IF ranking is also biased towards TRP gaining shows.

pratyasha is right hari... CM is based on the meter and on the TRP which is unfair...

Please LIKE the below post:
Vijay will know this way is unfair...

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

pratyasha is right hari... CM is based on the meter and on the TRP which is unfair...

Please LIKE the below post:
Vijay will know this way is unfair...

well okay u guys are saying that  vijay is gonna involve trps but not yet involved so for now it will depend on cm only na so then we will also do what other forums are doing one of a member of another top10 forum said me that in their forum they will click the cm whenever they change from post to post why don't we too do that. comparitively we had more votes than others so if we too did like that points will also be high. think once and u will get what i said
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail

well okay u guys are saying that  vijay is gonna involve trps but not yet involved so for now it will depend on cm only na so then we will also do what other forums are doing one of a member of another top10 forum said me that in their forum they will click the cm whenever they change from post to post why don't we too do that. comparitively we had more votes than others so if we too did like that points will also be high. think once and u will get what i said

I am doing that regularly.Also see some of the forums have got less votes than us but they are ranked better.
-Shankar- thumbnail

hari, vijay is already using the channel's GRP...
look at vijay's post

and I clicked the CM meter over 100 times πŸ˜•
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

hari, vijay is already using the channel's GRP...

look at vijay's post

and I clicked the CM meter over 100 times πŸ˜•

but how can he do that shankar bhaiyya we all know that grps are considered only for india but forum is meant world wide . and how can he get the world wide analysis by grps

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1739718&TPN=9
laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Again CB drop down in IF ranking at 14 ...CM is not calculating correct we should  complaint  against     CM to Vijay and hope he will take or will check how to Ranking calculated of all shows and actors also 
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Yah,this week Both Avi and Rubi's rankings are improved.Last week Rubi was at 25.This week she is at 22.Avi  was at 26.This week he is at 23.Keep it up guys.Keep on visiting their profile and comment there regularly.Also comment on all the pics that are newly uploaded.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Also the rankings of the entire cast of CB is increased.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are in top ten.Finally our hard work is paid.
CB is at 8.
Congrats guys.
Congratulations Glitter Graphics

Thanks to all...