SGP's families - ever wondered? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderfully written Sheemu di!👏👏I loved the way you described all the three families!Esp how you described the Sharma and Bajpai family!⭐️

I think that the Kashyaps have discussed good things about the Bajpais too Sheemu di😳Like how good,fun loving KK is,how mature Sanjana is..and how funny Shanti Mausi is!😆

I personally LOVE the Bajpais nowadays than the Kashyaps!😳I used to love the Kashyap family...but umm..since THAT incident,they have bcome a bit tedha medha😕and nowadays maha irritating!

I love the nuclear style family they have shown in the show through the Bajpais!😊I feel the light heartedness nowadays lies more on the Bajpai family than the Kashyaps!..KK..so rich but so humane...we all dream to be rich one day..you know like be a successful person..earning bucks,prosperity etc..but I wish to become more humane than rich like KK😛He knows he is filthy rich but he doesnt even take a second to mix with an ordinary person like Alok or Dadaji😳..I love the rest of the members of the family too😊Sanju..the matured younger sister,Dolly Didi and Gopi kaka..the comedy relief😆and Shanti mausi..I just adore her!😆

lol I know this post was supposed to be about the Kashyaps talking more about Bajpais..but I guess I have talked more about the Bajpais here😆couldnt help..coz I adore them like anything..and i miss them a lot!

wonderful post... 👏.  nice one..
Originally posted by .sb.

Wonderfully written Sheemu di!👏👏I loved the way you described all the three families!Esp how you described the Sharma and Bajpai family!⭐️

I think that the Kashyaps have discussed good things about the Bajpais too Sheemu di😳Like how good,fun loving KK is,how mature Sanjana is..and how funny Shanti Mausi is!😆

I personally LOVE the Bajpais nowadays than the Kashyaps!😳I used to love the Kashyap family...but umm..since THAT incident,they have bcome a bit tedha medha😕and nowadays maha irritating!

I love the nuclear style family they have shown in the show through the Bajpais!😊I feel the light heartedness nowadays lies more on the Bajpai family than the Kashyaps!..KK..so rich but so humane...we all dream to be rich one day..you know like be a successful person..earning bucks,prosperity etc..but I wish to become more humane than rich like KK😛He knows he is filthy rich but he doesnt even take a second to mix with an ordinary person like Alok or Dadaji😳..I love the rest of the members of the family too😊Sanju..the matured younger sister,Dolly Didi and Gopi kaka..the comedy relief😆and Shanti mausi..I just adore her!😆

lol I know this post was supposed to be about the Kashyaps talking more about Bajpais..but I guess I have talked more about the Bajpais here😆couldnt help..coz I adore them like anything..and i miss them a lot!

There you are Shaunak babu. 😊Thankyou for your response. 😃I am also loving the Bajpaye's more nowadays even in their absence. 😆Its such a shame, the writers have ruined everything!!
🤢
Sheemu, for all you know, we are liking the Bajpayees only coz they are absent.. The CVs are these days on a character spoiling spree...  Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago
I have always admired Bajpai,s as they are more common these days then Kyshaps, ( I know people think that Rich people are all snobs but they are not all snobs, other wise the world would be more horrible place to live, I know so many rich families who have culture, respect and a giving heart , they do so much for people around them with out asking for any fame in return). Its a small family with good morals and culture adapting the new way of living with out compromising on values.
Where as Kyshaps are seen to be doing things which are way to unbelievable both ways, either too good or too bad. I love Kyshaps as well dont take me wrong  but I sometimes they lack the broader vision in todays world.
Originally posted by shelly_nair

wonderful post... 👏.  nice one..

Thankyou Shelly😃
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Sheemu, for all you know, we are liking the Bajpayees only coz they are absent.. The CVs are these days on a character spoiling spree... 

I know Sushma, when they come back, we'll hate them too because if they go by OBS, they too will join in the Kashyap's antics.🤢
🤢
Dont worry , Kyshaps always make people see things from there angle, and Bajpai having idealising Kyshaps blindly will dance to there tunes just as Suhana.
Generally do they have a team of CVs for a particular show and do different people call the shots during different tracks? I mean the same people who wrote the script for SGP during the first 7 months of SGP cannot be writing this. After all the characters only mirror the thinking of the writers.. Thats why we loved the Kashyaps/ Bajpayees during those days..But now its a different story 
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Generally do they have a team of CVs for a particular show and do different people call the shots during different tracks? I mean the same people who wrote the script for SGP during the first 7 months of SGP cannot be writing this. After all the characters only mirror the thinking of the writers.. Thats why we loved the Kashyaps/ Bajpayees during those days..But now its a different story 

I know that exactly what I think. They must have had changes otherwise, how can there be so many contradictions, inconsistencies, pathetic story telling and top of that...baseless and illogical parts/scenes/tracks. Whoever is writing SGP nowadays, they are certainly not the ones from before. Its ruined. They've made a horrible khichdi of it and tastes disgusting. 🤢