Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

How to know if your're a Loyal D-3 fan !

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

1.Before D3, you thought Dazzlers was a detergent company :P  🤣

2. You know what "Jack lag jayega" means  😆 😆

3. Before D-3 "Popping" only meant the pop-corns are cooking well, "Locking" was what you did to your doors to keep yourself safe at night and "Waving" was what you did when you saw friends at a distance. 🤣

4. You know Archi is not just a comic book.  😆

5. You know there are three main classifications of the English Language : American English, British English, and Neha English !

6. If you're a girl u have your display pic set as either Shakti Mohan/Sneha Kapoor/Alisha Singh/Priyanka Soni/Samentha Fernandez/Vinti Idnani or ALL of them :P  😆

7. If you're a boy u have your display pic set as either Amarjeet Singh/Archi HD/Macedon/Shantanu/Amar/Bharat or all :P 😆

8. Everytime u see a repairing garage, u are reminded of a certain chota packet, bara dhamal with the cutest of dimples who likes saying "Doon Kya ?" 😆

9. Whenever you eat Aloo ki sabzi, you are reminded of the adorable totla kid from the canteen. 😳

10. You spam the D3 wall atleast thrice a day and check for updates/spoilers via your Blackberry even when youre out. 😆

11. Suddenly you are buying Vaseline body tone lotions =D 😃

12. You see a radio and it reminds you of Vicky's bag. 😉

13. You have searched all over youtube for Dil Mill Gaye episodes dating from 2007 just because u found out it was made by the creators of D3  😛

14. You've scoured the internet for Dance India Dance videos just to watch old videos of Shakti, Amar and Alisha ⭐️

15. You know what LS means  😆

16. If you're a science major like me, RDX is a millitary grade explosive ... if you're a D-3 loyalist you know he is the resident Shahrukh Khan of St. Louis  College ! 😆

17. You look in telephone directories for the non-existent St. Louise College 🤣

will add more =D

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran102 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha lol theyre really funny plz do add more
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahaha LOOOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
YOUU ARE JOKEZZZ XXX 
ok im done all of them already !!! 🤣
FABTASTIC post xxx🤗 please add more 😆

where is the love button when you need it ???? oh well i'll show you how much I loved this post ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😆
Edited by mayurlover4eva - 12 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahahaha sucha funny post..🤣
Awesome..👍🏼
Add one more to it..
Wenevr u wear a red dress u're reminded of st. louis college where though people wear red dress but u cnt see it..😆😆
Edited by Ayesha066 - 12 years ago
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG

The same things happens with me yaar... i do almost all of these things 😃
I have done 13 n 14 for sure ... hehe... Aloo, LS, garage, checking internet n D3 forum every now n then... Great... These points are exactly true yaar.

Im a girl n i have AMAR/ShAKTI D3 wallpaper on my phone n mac 😆
Love this , im a loyal D3 fan ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
LOL i already bought Vasline Body white, just coz Kria is using it 🤣

Great post 😃

Edited by yummoBB - 12 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i do more than half on this list already..lol! don't spam the walls btu certainly check this forum 5xaday!lol  great post!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic ones 😆
RDX is d SRK of louise hahaha
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

1.Before D3, you thought Dazzlers was a detergent company :P  🤣 = Yup!

2. You know what "Jack lag jayega" means  😆 😆 = Knew it pehle se!

3. Before D-3 "Popping" only meant the pop-corns are cooking well, "Locking" was what you did to your doors to keep yourself safe at night and "Waving" was what you did when you saw friends at a distance. 🤣 = Dude i'm a loyal DID fan!!!

4. You know Archi is not just a comic book.  😆 = Yup! Seems like anyone named Archie makes me go week in my kness, Archie Andrews was my first crush in grade 3! and now Archie is my ummm... 18th crush? maybe... lost count!

5. You know there are three main classifications of the English Language : American English, British English, and Neha English ! = Sach me! Neha promise!

6. If you're a girl u have your display pic set as either Shakti Mohan/Sneha Kapoor/Alisha Singh/Priyanka Soni/Samentha Fernandez/Vinti Idnani or ALL of them :P  😆 = Kria ki eyes chalengi?

7. If you're a boy u have your display pic set as either Amarjeet Singh/Archi HD/Macedon/Shantanu/Amar/Bharat or all :P 😆 = Pass!

8. Everytime u see a repairing garage, u are reminded of a certain chota packet, bara dhamal with the cutest of dimples who likes saying "Doon Kya ?" 😆 = Dude just happened with me yesterday!

9. Whenever you eat Aloo ki sabzi, you are reminded of the adorable totla kid from the canteen. 😳 = Today i told mom, aaloo ki sabzi banana and she said 'aalo khatam, ubala aalo bhi nahi hai hai' and i laughed and she thought i had gone crazy!

10. You spam the D3 wall atleast thrice a day 

and check for updates/spoilers via your Blackberry even when youre out. 😆 = Dude I have to be here if i wanna live!

11. Suddenly you are buying Vaseline body tone lotions =D 😃 = Nah! Mom tells me atleast once everday, but i'm too happy with the way i look, so i'll pass!

12. You see a radio and it reminds you of Vicky's bag. 😉 = I searched the whole SN Market (one the well know bag markets here) here for a bag like that!

13. You have searched all over youtube for Dil Mill Gaye episodes dating from 2007 just because u found out it was made by the creators of D3  😛 = When i heard it was by DMG makers, i was like, dude that's why all the udte baal mastani chaal and fire escape me behaal scenes!!!

14. You've scoured the internet for Dance India Dance videos just to watch old videos of Shakti, Amar and Alisha ⭐️ = I have them saved and i downloaded many more!

15. You know what LS means  😆 = Again, pehle se knew... Idhar ki normal lingo hai ye!

16. If you're a science major like me, RDX is a millitary grade explosive ... if you're a D-3 loyalist you know he is the resident Shahrukh Khan of St. Louis  College ! 😆 = (Not a science major but i know what RDX means), Resident dude of SLC!!!

17. You look in telephone directories for the non-existent St. Louise College = ummm... i searched web for it! 🤣

will add more =D

Rafi! You're so vella gal!!!

Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Rafi! You're so vella gal!!!

Vella ? If u mean waylaa (Punjabi for Faarig/Free) then nahin ji .. i just did the biggest ass pretesentation on Toxicikinetics of Ethylene Glycol infront of the entire Faculty ... Im not jobless *hmph* ...But I do use my time in the bus travelling from dorm-college  thinkin up funny stuff 😛
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

Vella ? If u mean waylaa (Punjabi for Faarig/Free) then nahin ji .. i just did the biggest ass pretesentation on Toxicikinetics of Ethylene Glycol infront of the entire Faculty ... Im not jobless *hmph* ...But I do use my time in the bus travelling from dorm-college  thinkin up funny stuff 😛

I didn't know you know punjabi so well... 😆

But this one was great!!!
1 2
Next