Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jai has become a slave to our Misha now I would say a tough job. And Pia and Abhay as usual their love seems to be neough and they can forget the world. And the last part was very romantic and super hot.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Opps What a drooling update, amazing
aish. thumbnail
Amazing Wedding Sequence!
Thanks for the pm!
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update,loved it to the core.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abhayarsh

awesme, . . Very much lovely. . .Thanks ayesha. . .

Roller Coaster Park Riding Ride Amusement Park Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzyie

It was nyc final update ayesha ... jisha n Abhiya married ...nyc one.😊

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna26

If this happens in the show the hotness quotient of the show will increase for sure!😳☺️Abhiya set screen on fire with their mere presence, so what will happen if this happens?😳Finally Abhiya and Jisha got married.😃My cheeks are burning red! Too hot too handle!!☺️Misha is Misha...She made him wear her outfit!😆

They are an explosive duo. It is supposed to make U blush. I mean they are married now
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyan999

wow  awesome update and both couple romance was very hot and  abhiya always burn the screen   hot hot ending  thnx4 pm

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

eeks! now i can sit and read the whole FF back to back..😆 i hate to wait for updates..😆

hope to see you starting a new FF soon.😃

U read on and tell me how U feel about the updates. I know i can get a little carried away with my writing
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanirajput

what an update ayesha
i guess this is the hottest update from ur side in any of ur ff's (may be we can exclude seduction in twisted love and also the chosen on)
abhiya were super hot it was just too hot to handle i would love to see them going this hot in the show although i know its not possible
jisha part was so hot and hilarious as well
i was laughing unstoppable imagining jai in lehanga misha is truly crazy
fab ff truly enjoyed it to the core
would love to see u start one more abhiya ff soon as u r also  ending ur twisted love ff pretty soon

I think i got a little frustrated with their eyelocks in the show and those daft hugs that are so bland U feel like stripping Abhiya and storing rghem in a confined room just so they can do some other stuff than the repeated boredom. So i poured my feelings into this and let it speak for itself.
Misha being comedic herself i wanted a little diversion away from all the hoopla and make her sizzle and not stray away from who the real Misha is. If Jeh didn't wear the lenga then there would be no suhaag raat for him