Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Frustration and Anger: Share it Here

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
There is nothing in the Show to be happy about or to celebrate, all we have is Senseless Tracks and then Frustrated Viewers.

Which is clearly evident with the posts being opened on the daily basis, containing anger and frustration of the Topic Opener and as a result forum is cluttered with the same sort of Topics and there is nothing new or different to be discussed.

So I thought to make a single thread where you all can share your Anger, Frustration and all what you want to vent abt the current track...

But do keep in mind:
1. No Actor or Member Bashing
2. No Name Calling
3. No Caps Lock
4. Keep the thread clean,
5. Prevent unwanted fights and word wars.
6. Also Any New Thread with the same matter will be closed instantly.

Do Post all your queries/concerns/doubts in the same thread.
Feel Free to PM me if you have anything to tell me.

...Happy Venting...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Brilliant idea Sadli! Smart move! This is an answer to prayer! We will avoid all show bashing traffic.👏
fauzmalik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

lol :D i am neither frustrated nor venting. but i have to say this i HAD towatch the famous chicken precap cause i just could not believe that somethng like that was shown even after readng numerous posts abt it :) i watched at night after everyone had gone to sleep n woke my 8 mth old cause i was laughing so hard. i just had one thought gia is a superb actress for her to have acted that scene wid a straight face!!!! i am waitinf wid bater breath to see what happens on monday n see how that scene really plays out. now i dnt normally watch the show anymore but this is the height of i cant even find a suitable word :p ( i just read the WU) but this i have to watch!!!!!

***waiting wid bated breath**5Edited by fauzmalik - 12 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice idea Sadhli. This way people will vent their frustrations & feel better.

And just when I'd decided 'enough of negativity'. And from Monday I am going to look for positive aspects of the episode & make a daily post.

fauzmalik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Nice idea Sadhli. This way people will vent their frustrations & feel better.

And just when I'd decided 'enough of negativity'. And from Monday I am going to look for positive aspects of the episode & make a daily post.

Good idea!! I think that will make it bearable, esp since the route the show has taken these days is completely senseless!

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
am angry at everything, 
i almost lost the plot today, almost resigning the forum due to the show and the bashing characters. but thanks to all the oldies and fans of my ff they changed by decision
i simply boiling with the bhoot track
why simply does rashmi has to put bhoot track in every single drama of hers, first the drama Raja Ki aayeege baraat and now this
cv end it
we need gohem romance 
not the show ending and the kalakarni of urmi-rashi and the character Gopi and make her mature and Aehem romantic and soften his heart
at least read the ffs that we oldies and newbies write, at least see them how we want it the show to be
(phew my anger now over while saying this)
also i need something positive not negative
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is really a good, idea.At least having this post, it will keep the forum tidy. Im really sick and tired of seeing the same  repetitive posts bashing characters, especially Gopi's.
The ghosts track is nonsense , I find it really bizzare. But shows do go through bad and good stages.

SNS have some superb actors and actress, especially Rucha ,Rupal and Jia. Even Nazim has improved alot.  It's a shame , that the SNS CV'S don't put these talented  actors and actress to great uses .

Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imagine if a creature like Gopi would have existed on this planet, she would have officially been the stupidest human-being alive. No joke. I have seen many illiterate people but the way they have pictured Gopi is even insult to illiteracy, she is just so so so...

Stupid! That's why I don't feel bad for the character, at all...
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preciousa

Imagine if a creature like Gopi would have existed on this planet, she would have officially been the stupidest human-being alive. No joke. I have seen many illiterate people but the way they have pictured Gopi is even insult to illiteracy, she is just so so so...

Stupid! That's why I don't feel bad for the character, at all...

Me too!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i ;ool at it as a show   , but it make me mad that they show gopi so dumb   , she is not, she is smart with all the things she can do, so why this track she so stupid does not make any sense   ...only cvs is stupid and dumb